Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 38

Thread: Week 1 Mag

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-1

Re: Week 1 Mag

Intro

Well, welcome to Season 4 of LLL Jr. Looks like we have some shiners, some okay guys, and some dudes who honestly suck ass. Of course, that’s what this league is for. It’s a pot for dudes to elevate. So use it for what it’s for. A few no shows this week which sucks ass. Why the fuck are you going to sign in the league, then not even show the first week? What was the damn point of wasting all of our time? To those dedicated to the league, appreciate it. For those who are going to no show, suck dick. On another note, looks like we have some great mods this time around which is awesome. Hope to see Daz and Midise doing there thing.

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-1

Reb Speaks

I come at anything I want here. So be mad at me. Hate me. Talk trash. Go fuck yourself. I don’t give a fuck, I’m speaking my mind. Okay first of all, wtf at dudes , like Sir’Viver, dropping so many lines of pure garbage? I mean shit, a league is not for you to drop the max amount of lines of pure trash. It’s about dropping how many lines you can write, AND BE AT LEAST DECENT DOING IT. So write to your level, or take more time to write verses or something. This isn’t the ‘Oh I think I’m dope so I’m going to write 20 lines’ league. Secondly, wtf at Amend thinking he’s going to make LLL? This dude drops pure trash first week. Seriously, it sucked dude. Like, that was just bad. If you think you’re fucking LLL material then I should be legendary already. COM and Vas should tell you to fuck off for like a year and a half so you can gain some skill. Now, onto Blitz the Beast or whatever. You suck. That’s about all I wanted to say.

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-1

Battle Reviews

Joker vs. Blitz the Beast

This battle sucked ass. Period. It wasn’t fun to read at all and Blitz caught some bitchy feelings about the voting towards him. It was pretty obvious that even though Joker had a horrible verse, that he still won. Blitz came complete trash. Wording was shitty, concepts were horrible, and the swagger was nonexistent. Joker came a lever under okay. No really nice concepts but a few okay ones here and there. So yeah, Joker wins.

SolidClipz vs. Amend

Okay battle I guess. Amend took this quite easily even though I didn’t favor his verse much. Solid was horrible. Horrible wording as well as concepts. He really needs to step it up if he plans to make any type of name for himself here. Amend wins by a large margin.

mythos vs. Burden

I didn’t like this battle at all. Burden came pretty bad imo. I mean, some voters liked his shit but his wording seemed all over the place. Mythos dropped trash. My goodness, it didn’t even seem like a verse after awhile. It seemed as though he just stopped dissing his opponent which made him suck. So all in all, both need to step it up if they want to win. This battle went to mythos in the end due to Burden recycling like an ass.

El G.O.D vs. Sinizter G.

Sinizter G’s verse wasn’t good at all to me. But El God no showed like a dickhead and lost anyway. Gay.

LI vs. Sinister

LI dropped a pretty nice verse which kind’ve killed Sinister. Sinister came with nothing I liked while LI dropped some of this week’s top punch material. This battle shows that LI will be a contender for now while Sinister will be pushed to the wayside until he elevates. LI KO’d him convincingly.

Kenny the G vs. Phuc’n Siq

Phuc posted pretty damn late but Kenny late it slide anyway. Kenny came with a pretty cool and consistent verse. Phuc’s verse was pretty bad. I don’t know if he keyed it or not but that shit was terrible. Some shit he posted didn’t even qualify as a punch. Kenny KO’s Phuc pretty easy in this one.

B. Nesse vs. Benny Lava

Okay battle. Lava had an okay verse with some nice shit here and there. Nesse started off okay and then really fell off at the end. They went 20 lines and I guess the consistency may have hurt her. Maybe I’m wrong but that’s my feeling of it. Lava won this one pretty convincingly. I know Nesse has another level so step it up girl. Keep at it Lava.

Jaetalidy vs. Dominance

Pretty gay battle. Jae posted a no show verse that Dom said was 3 minutes late. Then Dom posted a verse with like 6 lines followed by bullshit. Basically, Dom lost anyway because he didn’t post links to battles he voted on. So basically, this was just a gay battle as stated at the beginning.

status unknown vs. Jack Swagger

Weak battle. Status came pretty whack basically. Then Jack came even worse. I didn’t see any good punches from either. Just two whack verses. That’s all. Just fucking whack verses. Both of you need to step it up tremendously or you’ll both get stomped in the upcoming weeks. Status wins by KO.

Rebel. Vs. Azael

Azael fucking no showed me like a pure dickwad. Sonuvabitch. Go suck dick you no audio talent bitch.

Funkdaphilopha vs. Lx

Lx’s verse sucked ass and Funk no showed. Gay. I shouldn’t even say anymore but Lx, step it the fuck up you sorry cunt. That verse was stretched and fucking horrible. Damn.

It’s Cento vs. kid sick

Kid sick no showed like the dipshit that he is. Cento had an okay verse. Stayed pretty consistent so he should do well here.

Brandon Cee vs. Sir’viver

Sir’s verse sucked like I stated in my talking section. Brandon had an okay verse but he had a Rican line which killed Sir’s entire verse. Brandon won from one vote which is kinda fucked up but, get your verse up earlier. Sir, step it up because right now you suck in my book.

Lawgic vs. Supernat

Okay battle.. Lawgic had some okay shit in his verse. I liked his opener and closer the most though. Supernat’s verse was okay. Personally I didn’t like much and would’ve voted for Lawgic if I voted on the battle. Lawgic wins due to Supernat not posting links though.

Murdering Meta4’s vs. Xtreme Malice

Meh battle imo. Mal came pretty bad. I didn’t like anything in his verse. Nothing at all appealed to me. Meta was even worse. His wording sucked ass. SUCKED ASS. The verse itself sucked ass. Period. The verse was shitty and he needs to get better for the upcoming weeks. And here we go with another slasher/. Lol. Mal wins but signs out.

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-1

Verse of the Week

Quote Originally Posted by L.I
    ill start what ya chick and i wont lie. she's beat
    i cant tell if she a frogger somethin that got hit crossin a street
    if ur good then show it.. but each verse gets wacker
    cause the Proof that your dope is about dead as the rapper
    this just isnt fair. u better wish you had luck
    i shy away from wackness n you've got me embarrassed as fuck
    plus ya girls a whore. gotta admit her heads prime
    she moves more players than the trade deadline
    kid you literally stink. u haven't bathed since bad weather
    so we shower you with losses hoping you'd smell a bit better
    Good job man.
    Last edited by Apex.; March 17th, 2008 at 09:36 PM

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-1

10 Top Punches:No Order

ill start what ya chick and i wont lie. she's beat
    i cant tell if she a frogger somethin that got hit crossin a street
    LI vs. Sinister

this will be over in seconds, blame the mods this match aint fair
    you'll get a beating faster than ya heart does when you're scared
    Kenny the G vs. Phuc’n Siq

slut watch me whip out my dick, atleast with me there are no tricks
    cuz ur not really a chick, ur just a victim of the BME Pain Olympics
    Benny Lava vs. B. Nesse

cover ur face mut, every second i see ur mug it seems you age
    cuz Nesse doesnt go bananas, I just forgot to lock the cage
    Benny Lava vs. B. Nesse

...If your season declines as we go through. with your skill, ya dead.
    Cuz you'll start off slow, and have a retarded drool at the end.
    Rebel. Vs. Azael

seriously you suck, all this wasted time ya done spent on the forum
    true: ya verses show signs of skill - you just choose to ignore 'em.
    Its Cento vs. kid sick

yeah basically you're not text material, cus kid ya never evolve
    i mean, you winnin is a figure of speech, even math teachers couldnt solve.
    Its Cento vs. kid sick

I'm dying to blast you, it's so easy and I'm just speaking a bit
    Puerto or Costa? It doesn't matter cause either way you're Rican of shit
    Brandon Cee vs. Sir’Viver

lets analyze his position: this dudes coming short for a vet
    as for sex, his only role in intercourse is modding the threads
    Lawgic vs. Supernat

scytzo w/hi standers? ill leave em proud you were a speaker
    cuz youll only be able to lift your face to impersonate your leader
    Lawgic vs. Supernat

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-1

Power Rankings

Burden

I didn’t really want to Power Rank this guy at all but he’d probably beat out the rest of the competition I had to choose from. He lost to mythos last week and recycled his verse which shows bad signs. But he was pretty pissed when he didn’t make LLL so I’m hoping he starts coming with some better shit. Let’s see what happens.

Supernat

I didn’t like the verse he posted this week but I think this dude can hold his own against most of the league. We’ll see what happens with this guy but I wouldn’t doubt it if he went far in this league or at least had a small streak of wins.

Dominance

Okay, this dude didn’t really post a verse last week and that’s why he’s here at 8. Personally, I think he could go far in this league. But we’ll have to see this week’s verse from him. I’m ranking him off of his prior battles in leagues and tournaments.

Lawgic

I don’t know much about this guy. He had some nice shit in his verse against Supernat this week though so he has shown that he will be a competitor in the upcoming weeks. I see him winning a few. Maybe I’m wrong. But only time will tell.

Brandon Cee

He’s been in LLL and Jr a few times and I know he’s a pretty good writer. He’ll always be a contender. I’m not sure how far he could go and that’s why I gave him the 6 spot. But he should definitely be noticed as one of the better heads in this league.

Its Cento

This guy I never heard of before but he dropped a pretty cool verse on kid sick’s no show. Really surprised me. So I’m going to give him the 5 spot for now because I expect him to make some moves pretty soon. So let’s see what happens.

Benny Lava

This dude has been SAP champion twice. And I think he’s here to prove that he doesn’t need a picture to win. He beat B. Nesse this week pretty easily and has shown that he is pretty motivated. I see him going far in the league and he is definitely a contender for the belt. So right now he holds the 4 spot.

Kenny the G

Dude dropped a pretty cool verse and I believe he was in LLL before the break. So he definitely gets a higher spot in the Power Rankings. I see him doing damage in the upcoming weeks and definitely a contender for the belt. So watch out for him.

L.I

He’s a former LLL head who has shown that he can hold his own here. I see him doing well in the upcoming weeks. There’s not too many people in the league who can beat this guy. As he said himself, he predicts himself to be the first champion. Whether or not I agree with him, he has a shot.

Rebel.

Yes. I’m going to choose myself right now. Just because I’m confident and it’s the first week. So if you have a problem with it, beat me. Until then, stfu. Because I’m probably going to stay at this spot anyway. Plus, I’ve champed this league before and I’m a former LLL contender.

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-1

Interview

Rebel – Nomy117
    L.I – whiteozrally

Nomy117 (8:01:35 PM): This is Reb interviewing LI. LI, you won this week pretty convincingly and set yourself with someone to be contended with in the league. If I'm not mistaken, you are a former LLL competitor correct?

whiteozrally (8:01:52 PM): yup thats right

Nomy117 (8:02:06 PM): Okay okay. So how do you feel about the modding of the league so far?

whiteozrally (8:03:12 PM): It's going fine in my opinion. I definitely think Daz has enough experience to run a league and now that Mariah is helping out, everything should go good. The points system is pretty good as well

Nomy117 (8:04:08 PM): Yeah I feel the same way about the points. So, if you could name 5 from this week. Who do you think is your toughest competition right now? And furthermore, who do you think has the potential to make LLL?

whiteozrally (8:07:06 PM): Hmm.. the names that stick out first and foremost re B.Nesse and Midise because I've seen them around. B Nesse used to be in Jr a while ago and got pretty good. Burd seems like he could do some moves if he doesnt recycle. It's hard to tell right now just because Jr will elevate people quick

Nomy117 (8:08:15 PM): I hear you. Since this is the first week, I don't have as many questions as I'd like. So let's talk about you. What do you believe your chances are of winning the belt?

whiteozrally (8:09:56 PM): I think I got it on lock if I don't get moved up to LLL before then. Haha, I'm never cocky though, so I don't want to sound that way. But I think since I've champed it before, why not again?

Nomy117 (8:12:05 PM): Well, other people have champed the league before, as well as me, so don't think you're going to get there without a fight. And it's good that you're not cocky. So, if you do get moved up to LLL then who do you plan on facing for your entry?

whiteozrally (8:12:19 PM): hmm

whiteozrally (8:14:09 PM): I'd like to face someone like COM or Philly. They have been around since I've been here and I would love to give them my best shot. It's amazing how they consistent they are with their concepts and wording. And they always seem to win despite facing everyone's best effort each battle.

Nomy117 (8:15:16 PM): I understand what you mean. Okay, so if it was any text battler that you could call your favorite. From any site and any time period. who would it be?

whiteozrally (8:15:33 PM): Lay Doubt.

Nomy117 (8:15:42 PM): May I ask why?'

whiteozrally (8:16:57 PM): His lines always made me actually laugh. On a consistent basis, I could read a verse and there would be at lest one or two lines that I would actually laugh out loud. I always looked up to him and he helped me elevate alot. I'll always respect the guy

Nomy117 (8:18:12 PM): That's cool man. Okay, so anything you have to say to your opponent from last week? How would you rate his verse? Did you merk him or did he put up a fight of any kind?(Yes, I'm trying to get you to talk shit. lol.)

whiteozrally (8:20:25 PM): Well he was clearly outmatched.. =] I mean, he had a couple concepts that were cool but his delivery needs work. The paint a picture and fork in the road were alright. I didn't try that hard in that battle and still got a KO so i guess it's fair to say i murked him. *shit talk ends.. for now*

Nomy117 (8:21:33 PM): Lol. Aight. So your opponent this week, mythos, lol. Any thoughts about him? Or is it another easy one for ya?

whiteozrally (8:23:13 PM): Very easy. He didn't win last week. Burd lost. If you look at his verse, it was elementary.. and now he's trying to contend with college. He's unlucky Burd recycled because now he is outmatched and gonna go 1-1 after this week. I think anyone would agree with that.

Nomy117 (8:24:37 PM): I surely would. I just wanted you to say it first. I'm sure the third week will have contenders vs. contenders though. Well, any last words? Predictions for yourself or the league? Shout outs? That's about all I have to ask this week man.

whiteozrally (8:26:32 PM): I want everyone to show up, try your best, elevate and have fun. Jr is good time so don't be a bitch and not work on elevating. I predict me to be the first champ. I predict the league to run smoothly. I predict your mag to be sick. Shout outs to my IJL homies. Oh and Tupac > Biggie

Nomy117 (8:27:03 PM): Word to Tupac > Biggie. Good luck in the league man.

whiteozrally (8:27:16 PM): You too bro, I'll see you in a champ match

Nomy117 (8:27:22 PM): Sure thing. pz.

whiteozrally (8:27:26 PM): Lter

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-1

Conclusion

Well that’s it guys. My apologies for getting the Mag up late. I’ll be writing them Sunday nights from now on. Hope you enjoyed it. Okay, time for week 2. Let’s see some fire and some noobs elevating. I want to see some KO’s and some close battles. Let’s dull down the no shows too. Hopefully everyone starts to elevate and we have a good season. Whenever the belt goes up it should make people more hungry to take it from whoever is holding it. So I guess the upcoming weeks will decide what the season’s going to be like. Aight guys. Mag over. Until Next week…

Reb.

Above U
    Battle Record
    27-18
    Awards 25+ Wins

No Hate...surprisingly good mag...honestly i didnt come forreal...but its on this week...especially seein' who is on the power rankings...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-1

Mag is open and done.

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-1

Sure thing Blitz. Thanks.

Good shit.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    2-1

dope. nice power rankings hahaha. ill be sure to take that spot from you soon
    It's time to do the thing - that's word to ya wristwatch

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-1

I'll do predictions next week. Just wanted to get the mag up.