User Tag List

Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 26 66 75 76
Showing results 1,126 to 1,132 of 1132

Thread: L.L.L. Week 10 Chat/Beef/Bullshit

I have the biggest goddamn user title on the whole of the fucking net, your user titles pale in comparison you fucking pussies
    Battle Record
    47-17
    Awards LLL Season Champion 25+ Wins

Re: L.L.L. Week 10 Chat/Beef/Bullshit

Quote Originally Posted by Check... View Post
    oh i know i have no say so whatsoever here lol, i was just giving an opinion. i kinda mislead it with referring to it like a 'we' situation, but i meant the league as a whole lol.

and i know it would help in the rankings by them going down.. but he isnt going to be in next week, so i need these 4 points lol. my opinion, and this is just an idea... do both. take away votes and points. one rewards his opponent that week, for voting when he didnt, and one rewards the people thats battles got fucked over a vote because he was too lazy to vote. that sounds fair.
    lol

I didnt say you wouldnt get YOUR points lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned
    Battle Record
    2-1

i know.

i was just saying i would get a KO and 4 points if you take away his votes for not voting lol. i know thats sad im relying on that for a KO, but shit... imma get it anyway possible! lol.

but thats just hypothetical since i see he is viewing the page now and he might vote.

I have the biggest goddamn user title on the whole of the fucking net, your user titles pale in comparison you fucking pussies
    Battle Record
    47-17

while on the other hand,, you have me.. I'm winning by 7-0 but its 10-0 for a ko.. but I wont get it coz of voters not voting... we need to take care of both end of the scale *goes to back to lie down*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    37-10
    Awards LLL HOF 25+ Wins

yeah Com I was thinkin about this. Not voting when you would lose anyway, should carry your negative votes over to next week OR negative points for not voting, we'll work somethin out. I've counted all votes, am updating winners and rankings now. I got your back on closin battles this week

Banned
    Battle Record
    2-1

^ true. and i didnt know it was still 10 votes that you have to win by since not everyone voted as planned... so nevermind.

Battle Record
    37-10
    Awards LLL HOF 25+ Wins

well actually the rules work you see - since your opponent didnt vote enough that gives you a greater than 10 vote lead so you get the KO and he gets -1 - so yeah if he's voted he wouldnt get the -1

we'll stick with the rules this week

Battle Record
    47-17

Quote Originally Posted by Vaskez View Post
    yeah Com I was thinkin about this. Not voting when you would lose anyway, should carry your negative votes over to next week OR negative points for not voting, we'll work somethin out. I've counted all votes, am updating winners and rankings now. I got your back on closin battles this week

thx mate, its appreciated, I'm proper fucked up, cant work out if i'm too hot or too cold, feel sick, got earache, sore joints, my head is spinning...