User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: fgee [vs] DLiTe (fgee Wins By No Show)

> You
    Battle Record
    8-3

fgee [vs] DLiTe

READ THE RULES!
    Word Perfect

Battle Record
    28-14
    Awards WOP Champion
    cheking in
    You need Ghost Dog in your DVD collection

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

it's a bold statement - the new youtube

Battle Record
    28-14
    Awards WOP Champion
    delightful?completely frightful,nearly caught death just from seein an eyeful,ur rhymes like asthma lungs breathin they stifle,raps rotten someone go get a rifle!but wait i'll finish this dude faster then a fat kid eatin his trifle/
    battlin dlite this meant to be a fight?it'll back fire on u like dynamite,blow up in your face send u into flight
    nothing to soften ur landing except ur lame verse,u pulled the short straw cos my rhymes are like an egyptian curse,infiltrate ur mind transport u to ur hearse,a nightmare aint nothin worse/
    ur a phony MC soft and fake like ur moms tits,difference is they got a good feel to them unlike ur spits,artificially enhanced but lacking realness,watch ur head cos i'll beat u brainless no need for a stainless/
    ur just jealous cos i'm authentic the real mccoy,ur lines are more played than a lesbian sex toy,but not givin out good vibrations,even beach boys have better rapping reputations/
    i'm thinkin of ways to kill u theres many permutations,heres one,death by embarassment public humiliation,in front of all that see this battle on the internet nation,consider it done,lyrically violent no need for a gun,searing and blinding like the sun,bringin heat i'm a new ray of light real big, excuse the pun,almost forgot to tell u just fuked ur girl friend son/
    she tells me ur no fun a flop in bed,so how the fuk she supposed to give head?u cant afford viagara, see a sexy woman dik goes down quicker than water over niagara,falls between ya legs like ur some sorta dog,a bitch unsure of ur orientation missin a cog,faulty machine fit for extinction, u won't b missed lacking distinction,find comfort livin in a different dimension/
    straight to hell to visit satan,u'll get burnt and flamed evil demon-stration,a new chapter final revelation,goin there is a de-elevation,to the bottom of the world scrappin the barrel,livin in worlds parallel,air filled with heat mixed wid a charcoal smell/
    waitin for ur reply but it won't be high tensile,only lead u use is a pencil,and in ur hands it's a harmless writin utensil,face i'll always b the victor to revel,u could be the tallest man on the planet still not be on my level

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Epedemik
    checkin in

Battle Record
    28-14
    Awards WOP Champion
    u goin to drop???????????

> You
    Battle Record
    8-3
    Fgee Wins By No Show.....

Fgee 1-0-0-0

DLiTe 0-1-0-0

*Closed*
    Last edited by guiffre; April 7th, 2003 at 07:52 PM
    Word Perfect