User Tag List

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Showing results 61 to 75 of 129

Thread: ATTN: UK Heads...

doesnotexist

Re: ATTN: UK Heads...

Quote Originally Posted by paze View Post
    about what?
    Stop being a fuckin' idiot. You know about what.

"The UK is 20% Christian".

"The UK is 30% Muslim".

"I seen it when I go to school and outside!" LMAO

Stupid.

I don't think you guys even know how much 3% of like 60 million is.

A nationwide census, commonly known as Census 2001, was conducted in the United Kingdom on Sunday 29 April 2001. This was the 19th UK Census.

Census 2001 was organised by the Office for National Statistics in England and Wales, the General Register Office for Scotland and the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency. Detailed results by region, council area, ward and output area are available from their respective websites.

The 2001 census was the first in Great Britain to ask about the religion of respondents. A new law was passed by parliament to allow the question to be asked, and to allow the response to this question to be optional.

Office for National Statistics in England

YOUR OWN COUNTRYA ND GOVERNMENT CENSUS. YOU DID IT.
    Last edited by doesnotexist; February 4th, 2008 at 07:53 PM

Battle Record
    3-2

Quote Originally Posted by Vanja View Post

"The UK is 30% Muslim".

Stupid.

Im not sayin theres more muslims than christians but think about it... muslims are more likely to be very religious since their religion demands more time and dedication in daily life. Where as "christians" aint goin to the churches that they claim to be a part of.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned
    Battle Record
    0-1

you're lookin like a jackass homie...

make a beat...

Battle Record
    3-2

I cant... its too cold in my studio

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

doesnotexist

Im not sayin theres more muslims than christians but think about it... muslims are more likely to be very religious since their religion demands more time and dedication in daily life. Where as "christians" aint goin to the churches that they claim to be a part of.
    Man shut up, that was some dumbass shit. Now that you know you're wrong you're tring to find some loophole "oh they're christians butt hey don't go to church". Wtf does the level of religious commitment have to do with anything now? You're just being gay now. At a certain point it's better to just admit defeat.

Battle Record
    3-2

Man shut up, that was some dumbass shit. Now that you know you're wrong you're tring to find some loophole "oh they're christians butt hey don't go to church". Wtf does the level of religious commitment have to do with anything now? You're just being gay now. At a certain point it's better to just admit defeat.
    Cause if theres no churches theres no christians

doesnotexist

Cause if theres no churches theres no christians
    LMFAO

Battle Record
    3-2

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-2

Quote Originally Posted by ...Opey... View Post
    lmfao @ all the athiests pretending that everyone else is just like them. why is it so trendy for kids these days to be athiests? It's like a social status symbol now. The majority of you guys don't know enough about anything to even make a rational decision about it.
    lol, there's much more idiots who believe in God
    just because they've been brain washed and can't
    reason at all why God exist. There should also be
    more convincing evidence for something existing
    than not. So atheism is more of a neutral position.

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins

no. the neutral position is being agnostic. Atheism is a religion lol. It's a religion based on the belief that god definitely does not exist.

I have the biggest goddamn user title on the whole of the fucking net, your user titles pale in comparison you fucking pussies
    Battle Record
    47-17
    Awards LLL Season Champion 25+ Wins

Ok, ONCE AGAIN.

From http://www.statistics.gov.uk/cci/nugget.asp?id=293

Just over three-quarters of the UK population reported having a religion. More than seven out of ten people said that their religion was Christian (72 per cent). After Christianity, Islam was the most common faith with nearly 3 per cent describing their religion as Muslim (1.6 million).

The next largest religious groups were Hindus (559 thousand), followed by Sikhs (336 thousand), Jews (267 thousand), Buddhists (152 thousand), and people from Other religions (179 thousand). These groups each accounted for less than 1 per cent and together accounted for a further 3 per cent of the UK population.

People in Northern Ireland were most likely to say that they identified with a religion (86%) compared with those in England and Wales (77%) and Scotland (67%). About sixteen per cent of the UK population stated that they had no religion. This category included agnostics, atheists, heathens and those who wrote Jedi Knight. <<< LMAO

The Census religion question was a voluntary question. Nevertheless, over 92 per cent of people chose to answer it.

SOURCE #2
    The CIA Factbook.

https://www.cia.gov/library/publicat...uk.html#People

Religions:
    Christian (Anglican, Roman Catholic, Presbyterian, Methodist) 71.6%, Muslim 2.7%, Hindu 1%, other 1.6%, unspecified or none 23.1% (2001 census)

Every single source incuding UK's own says 72-75%.

LMFAO @ UK 30% Muslim. One of the whitest most "Western European" countries on Earth...is more ISLAMIC then Christian....wow man id be ashamed if i was you to know that little about my own shit.

I'm amazed that you're even ARGUING that the UK of all places isn't mostly Christian. Pretty much the only non-christians are immigrants and SOME non-white people.

But ok, you keep talking about your neighborhood and how I'm wrong.

LMFAO,, dude get a life, this is one you CAN NOT win.. I FUCKING LIVE HERE.. how arrogant and obnoxious can you be? you're making yourself look very stupid.. nearly ALL christians who CLAIM to be christians are actually NOT christian,,, its like me saying I support the Chicago Bulls, but i dont know who plays for them, i dont go see them, i've never even seen them on tape... thats what the majority of england is like...claiming to be christian when they do not believe in god, they do not goto church, they do not say prayers.... they claim to be christian because they dont want to be classed as anything different,, england can be a very nieve country and the majority of the population still do this... the fact you are trying to tell me the census that biritain did., that DID NOT include all of england is funny as hell to me,,, that census was a fucking joke,., only certain households got the form, poor areas were over looked and most people filled in fake shit for a laugh sparked by internet jokes.,, jedi became a religeon... lmfao.. so yeah there are LOADS of christians in england,,, some jedi too.... god bless the census for this accurate info
    Last edited by Erupt; February 5th, 2008 at 04:50 AM

I have the biggest goddamn user title on the whole of the fucking net, your user titles pale in comparison you fucking pussies
    Battle Record
    47-17

"The UK is 30% Muslim".

Stupid.

A nationwide census, commonly known as Census 2001, was conducted in the United Kingdom on Sunday 29 April 2001. This was the 19th UK Census.

Census 2001 was organised by the Office for National Statistics in England and Wales, the General Register Office for Scotland and the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency. Detailed results by region, council area, ward and output area are available from their respective websites.

The 2001 census was the first in Great Britain to ask about the religion of respondents. A new law was passed by parliament to allow the question to be asked, and to allow the response to this question to be optional.

Office for National Statistics in England

YOUR OWN COUNTRYA ND GOVERNMENT CENSUS. YOU DID IT.
    lmfao.. .you fool,, there are over 500,000 yes, HALF A FUCKING MILLION unregistered refugees coming into our country every month,, and it has been that way for nearly 4 years...... start counting again.. and yeah how many of those do you think are christians? lol... add to that the original UK populations own christianty is waining fast and hard... yeah..... we're right.

Battle Record
    47-17

Quote Originally Posted by COM View Post
    LMFAO

England is about 20% Christian, 20% Atheist 30% Muslim 2% buddhist and 28% Christians who said that to avoid being atheist
    and i DIDNT say there are more muslims.... read again....

68% christians and atheists.... 30% muslim

our immigrant situation is gettin ridiculous. so i dont think you can say our country has this or that statistically. i see more mosques or w/e than i see churches these days..

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

I find athiests just as stupid as a find christians for real.....to me, saying that God definitely does not exist is just as stupid as saying God definitely does exist. I stay true to myself, and admit that I honestly have no fucking idea whether he exists or not.

24 x OM Hall Of Fame