Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Showing results 46 to 60 of 129

Thread: ATTN: UK Heads...

Battle Record
    3-2

Re: ATTN: UK Heads...

Quote Originally Posted by COM View Post
    LMFAO

England is about 20% Christian, 20% Atheist 30% Muslim 2% buddhist and 28% Christians who said that to avoid being atheist
    What he said ^^

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins

lmfao @ all the athiests pretending that everyone else is just like them. why is it so trendy for kids these days to be athiests? It's like a social status symbol now. The majority of you guys don't know enough about anything to even make a rational decision about it.

Battle Record
    37-7
    Awards Legendary Member PC HOF OM HOF PS Season champ SS HW Champion 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by ...Opey... View Post
    lmfao @ all the athiests pretending that everyone else is just like them. why is it so trendy for kids these days to be athiests? It's like a social status symbol now. The majority of you guys don't know enough about anything to even make a rational decision about it.
    NAh, it's actaully quite true what Dat was saying, most of the christians kids in Birmingham that I know of are non practising and claim athiesm.
    Kiss me through the camera lens.
    TNL

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins

you're talking about kids bro. kids. and again... this is completely anecdotal. Actual research trumps anecdotal observation every time.

Battle Record
    37-7
    Awards Legendary Member PC HOF OM HOF PS Season champ SS HW Champion 25+ Wins

you're talking about kids bro. kids. and again... this is completely anecdotal. Actual research trumps anecdotal observation every time.
    True, most christians I know are between 16-21, so any older and I have no idea.....also, I wouldn't fully rely on the research that carried out around here, half of it's bullshit, then again anecdotes can't be a valid reference either.
    Kiss me through the camera lens.
    TNL

I have the biggest goddamn user title on the whole of the fucking net, your user titles pale in comparison you fucking pussies
    Battle Record
    47-17
    Awards LLL Season Champion 25+ Wins

I know you're intelligent but dont for one second try and make out you know more about a country I have grown up and lived in for 28 years.....

the churches around where I live get emptier every year,, there are around 10 churches just in my town, they get around 10-20 people in each sunday.. its been on TV that hardly anyone is going anymore.. its well known in England that America is a much more god fairing country than England...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

doesnotexist

Ok, ONCE AGAIN.

From http://www.statistics.gov.uk/cci/nugget.asp?id=293

Just over three-quarters of the UK population reported having a religion. More than seven out of ten people said that their religion was Christian (72 per cent). After Christianity, Islam was the most common faith with nearly 3 per cent describing their religion as Muslim (1.6 million).

The next largest religious groups were Hindus (559 thousand), followed by Sikhs (336 thousand), Jews (267 thousand), Buddhists (152 thousand), and people from Other religions (179 thousand). These groups each accounted for less than 1 per cent and together accounted for a further 3 per cent of the UK population.

People in Northern Ireland were most likely to say that they identified with a religion (86&#37 compared with those in England and Wales (77%) and Scotland (67%). About sixteen per cent of the UK population stated that they had no religion. This category included agnostics, atheists, heathens and those who wrote Jedi Knight. <<< LMAO

The Census religion question was a voluntary question. Nevertheless, over 92 per cent of people chose to answer it.

SOURCE #2
    The CIA Factbook.

https://www.cia.gov/library/publicat...uk.html#People

Religions:
    Christian (Anglican, Roman Catholic, Presbyterian, Methodist) 71.6%, Muslim 2.7%, Hindu 1%, other 1.6%, unspecified or none 23.1% (2001 census)

Every single source incuding UK's own says 72-75%.

LMFAO @ UK 30% Muslim. One of the whitest most "Western European" countries on Earth...is more ISLAMIC then Christian....wow man id be ashamed if i was you to know that little about my own shit.

I'm amazed that you're even ARGUING that the UK of all places isn't mostly Christian. Pretty much the only non-christians are immigrants and SOME non-white people.

But ok, you keep talking about your neighborhood and how I'm wrong.
    Last edited by doesnotexist; February 4th, 2008 at 07:30 PM

Battle Record
    3-2

You dont need to research anything if you dont want to... Ive done everything I could to find God (just about lol) but God is being a fag and I cant believe in him cause I the biggest mistake of my life was waisting an hour every week for 12 years and countless hours of prayer for something that I was forced into and probably did believe for a while. And Im not 1 of those hypocritical Athiests who pray when really bad shit happens... I KNOW there is either no God or else he/she/them doesnt want me to believe in them.

Battle Record
    3-2

Quote Originally Posted by Celz View Post
    Lol at trying to say the US are more barbaric than the UK, farming ass colonials. We're like a westernised palestine with gun amnesty's. And LMAO at the idea of rich Scottish people. That's like a vegetarian T-Rex, you only have one or the other bro, rich or Scottish..
    Theres plenty of rich Scottish people... and you fucking know it so stfu

Battle Record
    32-8
    Awards 25+ Wins

Paze, get on AIM.
    Legendary Song - Winter Snow

Battle Record
    3-2

Quote Originally Posted by Vanja View Post
    Ok, ONCE AGAIN.

From http://www.statistics.gov.uk/cci/nugget.asp?id=293

Just over three-quarters of the UK population reported having a religion. More than seven out of ten people said that their religion was Christian (72 per cent). After Christianity, Islam was the most common faith with nearly 3 per cent describing their religion as Muslim (1.6 million).

The next largest religious groups were Hindus (559 thousand), followed by Sikhs (336 thousand), Jews (267 thousand), Buddhists (152 thousand), and people from Other religions (179 thousand). These groups each accounted for less than 1 per cent and together accounted for a further 3 per cent of the UK population.

People in Northern Ireland were most likely to say that they identified with a religion (86%) compared with those in England and Wales (77%) and Scotland (67%). About sixteen per cent of the UK population stated that they had no religion. This category included agnostics, atheists, heathens and those who wrote Jedi Knight. <<< LMAO

The Census religion question was a voluntary question. Nevertheless, over 92 per cent of people chose to answer it.

SOURCE #2
    The CIA Factbook.

https://www.cia.gov/library/publicat...uk.html#People

Religions:
    Christian (Anglican, Roman Catholic, Presbyterian, Methodist) 71.6%, Muslim 2.7%, Hindu 1%, other 1.6%, unspecified or none 23.1% (2001 census)

Every single source incuding UK's own says 72-75%.

LMFAO @ UK 30% Muslim. One of the whitest most "Western European" countries on Earth...is more ISLAMIC then Christian....wow man id be ashamed if i was you to know that little about my own shit.

I'm amazed that you're even ARGUING that the UK of all places isn't mostly Christian. Pretty much the only non-christians are immigrants and SOME non-white people.

But ok, you keep talking about your neighborhood and how I'm wrong.
    From what I know thats basicly bullshit... it might just be my area for for real... theres like 2 churches within a mile radius of me. There used to be 7. Generally people dont go to church and theyre shutting down. Most of them are houses now.
    And I wrote Jedi Knight on mine lmao

Battle Record
    3-2

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Cee View Post
    Paze, get on AIM.
    Yes hunny

Battle Record
    1-0

Lmao at me and my friend writing Jedi and Sith in our school personal information forms, and then the time we organised a lightsaber tourney and a few twats from the year below actually turned up with their merchandise replicas lmaooo. Good times.

But i have to say that those stats are complete bollocks. 559 thousand Hindus in the UK?
    NEARLY 3&#37; Muslim?
    No. Vanja, sorry but if you can't see how unrealistic these stats are logically, then come here and see for yourself, don't believe the black and white until you've had first hand experience of living in our society. I know it seems stupid for me to blatantly go against them but i don't even care whether i'm accurate - i know those stats are nowhere near accurate.

I could probably count 559k Hindus in the West Midlands alone, genuinely as well.

As for muslims, i don't even need to address that. 3% is stupid, there's no point of even having the census anymore lmfao. No wonder they're bringing more random extremists in by the shipload each day, it's because they don't have a fucking clue how many we've already got.

[Po'Ethics][Written Voices]

doesnotexist

Quote Originally Posted by paze View Post
    From what I know thats basicly bullshit... it might just be my area for for real... theres like 2 churches within a mile radius of me. There used to be 7. Generally people dont go to church and theyre shutting down. Most of them are houses now.
    And I wrote Jedi Knight on mine lmao
    -dead-

wow at least be a man and admit how horribly wrong you were.

Battle Record
    3-2

Quote Originally Posted by Vanja View Post
    -dead-

wow at least be a man and admit how horribly wrong you were.
    about what?