User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: My Mistake......(True Story)

Battle Record
    0-4

My Mistake......(True Story)

See it started when i was 16. I got locked up when i was 15. Dang my mom did miss me. And so did my sister Chrissy. They didnt think that i was this mean. To do something this tricky. I just hate when im sitting, reminissin, thinking bout what im missin. But listen, if i could go back i'de do it different. And maybe i wouldnt be that stupid. I knew i had to do it. Though......im still behind bars on death row. I might just make it man who knows. I'll just wait till the clouds go. And the angels will save my life. For every mistake there is a price. Though some mistakes arent to bright. I just might.....make it. I hope i can just say it. I didnt meen to kill that lady. If i could go back in time i'de leave my gun behind. I'de be fine! Now press the button to rewind, i was blind to see, they were'nt aiming at me, i was free! My my homies didnt believe me so freely, i let the bullets out in the dark i felt a spark in my heart, i felt it deeply! I wish god could just still keep me. But i know, he really doesnt need me............

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-Crazy Lyrics-

Battle Record
    0-4

Re: My Mistake......(True Story)

Leave comments and suggestions plz...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-Crazy Lyrics-

AOL
    Battle Record
    0-1

Re: My Mistake......(True Story)

well this shouldnt be in this thread it should be in short stories and u need links or this will be closed