User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: One Man's Last Words

Battle Record
    1-0

One Man's Last Words

One Man's Last Words

Ahh, Call the Cops, I've been shot, with a glock, on my block, I've been clocked! All because I talked! I'm In shock,and I've got some bloods holdin they cocks on me,bustin they loads and shootin rocks, tellin' me i've been knocked, I got the blue light, and I've been dropped, I never wanted to bang, I wanted to stop, If I die, please don't tell my mama, honest the pain would send her trauma, and I've always believed in karma, foolish enough to think they wouldn't harm us, I was doin good for the community, snitchin' on them "true g's", say what you want about me, I did what was best truely, and when I'm gone, they'll be locked up, meaning I saved an average jon from being shot up, I just got caught up, this wasn't how I was brought up, Southside till I die, which is gonna be soon, even now I can't cry, cuz tonight I'm a groom, tell my baby girl that I gotta leave the earth room, and there's no heaven for a G,just the dirt and the tomb,the light's fadin, and I think I see jesus, maybe that's my neice Raven, and that's Uncle Remus, they comin for me baby girl,they comin for me, I don't feel no pain,but I can see my story's glory, hurry, I'm drawin my last breaths, I think I past the test, Now I'm waitin for my Celest, this is the best way things could of gone down, always be proud, hold your head up never bow, and I think it's really cute how, your eyes twinkle in the moonlight, I'm sorry I'm doin this, but I gotta leave ya now, PEACE

I will post my two links later tomorrow, please allow me some time it's christmas eve na mean

Lyrical animal...H.M.I.C Man of Steel Man's Avatar
    Battle Record
    21-7

Re: One Man's Last Words

i thought this was much better than the weed one...and my bad for tellin you about the versatillity...i neglected to check for any others that you might have dropped...see people...its ok to say you were wrong...but anyway...i feel that firstly i should tell you to stop snitchin LOL...but this piece was decent...you had good imagery all the way through and that was the strong point here...i see you had a few attempts at multi's here, just try and put them together more fluidly and they will make your pieces flow rather nicely...im not a hater i just post alot...cheers

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm just on, we sposed ta be brothas!(PWN Squad)