User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 LastLast
Showing results 46 to 60 of 68

Thread: NEW BATCH: "Nugz for my nugz"

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Re: NEW BATCH: "Nugz for my nugz"

fall back loser , crying over spilt weed.
    Face it, its mathematics, basics far from fake shit
    My mind is sacred, my skin shine like a Cuban bracelet
    Egyptian Pharaoh, potent ganja use to get me paro/paranoid
    Now I inhale from gun shots, through my double barrel

Battle Record
    4-3

looks like a cat shit
    Buddha Blessed

Battle Record
    84-13
    Awards FL Champion 50+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Hosea View Post
    sometimes i wonder if people who do this are first time weed buyers and are excited.

i could understand if they were some amazing buds but they are pretty basic.
    exactly my point

Battle Record
    41-8
    Awards 25+ Wins

Looks dope...was it dry?? <3 homegrown sticky ickyyyy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by .Bullet.
    i'd snuff em in his face if he was here. The nets wack.
    E-thuggin

Battle Record
    10-2

shwag

Heavyweight Penis Crew

I have the biggest goddamn user title on the whole of the fucking net, your user titles pale in comparison you fucking pussies
    Battle Record
    47-17
    Awards LLL Season Champion 25+ Wins

when my shits ready I'll post some pics,, about 6-7 weeks left including drying and curing

Battle Record
    2-11

Quote Originally Posted by DuffleBagBoy View Post
    just because hydro is dro, dont mean its gonna be FIYAH! and for most of u peeps that live in america, half the "good" shit ya'll smoke(except cali and home growers) are smokin beasters or dilat anywayz. so most of the weed that does come here is tainted before we gets it.

and ya know, only non-"first time weed buyers" would know what im talkin bout, right? i mean, since this is NOT my first time. and shit, most other countries have good bud, but places like mexico and more poor countries dont really even have that good. hence the name, "mexican 'dirt' weed".

but i liked the nugz. so for those of u that smoked 'em and did/didn't enjoy the high, comment away. but for those who don't know what good bud looks like, keep ya comments to ya self. i know what im smokin, i know what im talkin bout and half u cats is amatures anywayz. dont know shit bout the game, slangin, smokin, what or how that shit comes in anywayz. HAWLA!
    that looks like some good hydro, hardly ever smoke hydro, all organic here...california is great...ill try to post up some pics of some organics...
    there is organic hydroponics now, and i never tried aeroponics herb...do you know whats up with that?

but that hydro looks pretty good, these fools talking shit prolly only seen good herb in a magazine,most likely all they're smokin on is schwag.....

I have the biggest goddamn user title on the whole of the fucking net, your user titles pale in comparison you fucking pussies
    Battle Record
    47-17

funniest thing is you guys thinking ALL hydroponic weed is naturally better because its hydro.. lmao at that.. I know people who grow as good in fertiliser... its not a guarantee of quality.. basically just coz you CAN grow better in hydroponic doesnt mean you DO...

Battle Record
    2-11

maybe if its organic hydro....but most of the time its grown with chemicals

Battle Record
    47-17

organic growing can be done in fertilisers, or you can use nutrients, nutrients are always used in hydroponics,

how can you grow organically in hydroponics lol?

Battle Record
    2-11

its just what i've heard, thats why i didn't go in-depth about it, just a quick search:

To many, the idea of organic hydroponics seems like an impossible contradiction. Hydroponics, the growing of plants in a medium other than soil, usually utilizes a chemically derived nutrient solution. Organic gardeners, as a rule, do no like hydroponics: for those who love the soil, the prospect of plunging elbow-deep into a gritty mix of parlite and vermiculite is not very inspiring. Nor is brewing up a batch of Hy-pon-ex or Miracle-gro. How-ever, as an enterprising group of urban gardeners in Montreal has discovered hydroponic food production need not rely upon a chemical nutrient solution ... and, under the unique conditions of rooftop farming in the city, soilless vegetable cultivation has distinct advantages.

home
    Battle Record
    61-19

what the heck are you wearing. and nice buds. sure looks tasty haha (thought i quit smoking pot since new years)

(new track daily)

Battle Record
    47-17

Quote Originally Posted by Verbalism View Post
    its just what i've heard, thats why i didn't go in-depth about it, just a quick search:

To many, the idea of organic hydroponics seems like an impossible contradiction. Hydroponics, the growing of plants in a medium other than soil, usually utilizes a chemically derived nutrient solution. Organic gardeners, as a rule, do no like hydroponics: for those who love the soil, the prospect of plunging elbow-deep into a gritty mix of parlite and vermiculite is not very inspiring. Nor is brewing up a batch of Hy-pon-ex or Miracle-gro. How-ever, as an enterprising group of urban gardeners in Montreal has discovered hydroponic food production need not rely upon a chemical nutrient solution ... and, under the unique conditions of rooftop farming in the city, soilless vegetable cultivation has distinct advantages.
    lmao way to prove me wrong,, the first line is exactly the way I felt

LMAO! wtf kid?

first off, WHO SAID ANYHIN BOUT AN 8th
    thats just a bit from an ounce dunny! ur funny kid!

second, u have NO IDEA what good weed is obviously

and yes its dro! and u MUST BE blind to not see the white spots on them budz. there frosted like a mutha fucka

keep smokin kid! one day u'll be on my level. fuckin loser. roflz!
    bro u tellin people they dont know what bud is meanwhile ur bragin bout dro (not that its bad dro cus it looks nicee but still... its dro) shut ur moulth and pick up some exos

Battle Record
    47-17

Quote Originally Posted by budda420 View Post
    bro u tellin people they dont know what bud is meanwhile ur bragin bout dro (not that its bad dro cus it looks nicee but still... its dro) shut ur moulth and pick up some exos

you morons care too much about method rather than strain,,, SMH... go to amsterdam learn something