User Tag List

Page 12 of 83 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12 13 22 62 ... LastLast
Showing results 166 to 180 of 1236

Thread: L.L.L. Week 1 Chat - Season 8 Has Begun...

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion

Re: L.L.L. Week 1 Chat - Season 8 Has Begun...

*waits to get banned again for not thinking Smoka is that good*
    AI

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by SmokaJoka View Post
    don't compare to mother fuckers that aren't even fucking good....right now I'm on top of the LLL pile whether you like it or not and I'm coming back this season just fucking prove my spot in Legends...fuck Legendary battles, fuck Legendary verses...if I win, then that's all it takes
    lol.. you're only on top due to a technicality.

you can say what you want, but everyone knows you're not even close to my status, so call me whatever you want. No matter what I am, you're still just a mediocre textcee who makes faggot clown music and idolizes ICP, which in itself should be justification for a hanging.

Battle Record
    136-1
    Awards No Show LLL Season Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins

honestly Chrit your opinion has no effect on how I feel, you are shit, you've always been shit...you no show when you battle someone good...and claim you drop half assed just in case you lose to someone wack...congrats...I don't care about your opinion...

and Hens is right....I don't give a shit what you dudes think...I'm not signing into this season..all I'm doing is that tag match..and that's it....I've beaten people that are in Legends...I've proven I can 'hang' with the "Legends" of this site, I've been to multiple LLL Season Championships I constantly win practically every LLL battle I'm in (obviously) otherwise I wouldn't have made playoffs every season I've been in...nor would I have made 3 season championships of the 4 seasons I've been in.....somehow I continue to win so much in seasons filled with these Legends...but I guess I'm not considered one...

you don't see $pit, Com, and Feeble dropping legendary verses nowadays, do you? maybe that's because the standards for legends are ridiculously high....there isn't much else I can possibly do

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    136-1

great now I have two biters talking shit to me

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    8-18

Smoka should stick to his day job and continue to mod the shit. Text is not for you son. Stop tryin to take all the credit.

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion

lmao @ no show anyone good

I think I actually have a battle vs Blackdef going on right now...

And wow... you beat the guys in legends... so did I... ALL OF THEM... most multiple times.

The fact is, I have never seen you drop a verse that was dope... you have good lines here and there... but never a full verse.

Go get in a league outside of RB... I can suggest a couple. See how you do there. You found a niche here where some kids think you are great for some reason. The majority of the rest of us... think you are good... but not great.
    AI

Battle Record
    136-1

the fact is that you're a cheat and you haven't been to a season championship even once....and yet again..I repeat...somehow I'm only good...but I still managed to get to the last fucking match of each season I've been in but one and that was Season 1...still made semi-finals though...

there's no convincing any of you....$pit is holding a grudge because he bit against me, Chrit has never liked me, and question guy is in the same boat as Chrit...the only person who I consider giving me an honest opinion is Vaskez...fuck the rest of you

Battle Record
    8-18

Quote Originally Posted by .ManBearPig. View Post
    lmao @ no show anyone good

I think I actually have a battle vs Blackdef going on right now...

And wow... you beat the guys in legends... so did I... ALL OF THEM... most multiple times.

The fact is, I have never seen you drop a verse that was dope... you have good lines here and there... but never a full verse.

Go get in a league outside of RB... I can suggest a couple. See how you do there. You found a niche here where some kids think you are great for some reason. The majority of the rest of us... think you are good... but not great.
    wow...another mod talkin shit to another mod and both apparantly suck up about the same amount of helium blowin their egos up to get notice.

Battle Record
    41-13

Keep thinking you are great.

Right now... if everyone continues to show... you wouldn't make the semi's this year.
    AI

Battle Record
    136-1

you're fucking retarded...Chrit isn't a mod...go away

Battle Record
    41-13

Quote Originally Posted by .:SoLidClipZ:. View Post
    wow...another mod talkin shit to another mod and both apparantly suck up about the same amount of helium blowin their egos up to get notice.
    I'm not a mod, douche.
    AI

Battle Record
    136-1

Quote Originally Posted by .ManBearPig.
    Keep thinking you are great.

Right now... if everyone continues to show... you wouldn't make the semi's this year.

gauranteed I would...I just don't care to anymore...there is no pleasing a crowd that isn't worth pleasing

Battle Record
    41-13

rofl... yeah... guarantee something you aren't man enough to even attempt to back up.

well... I guarantee I could win the Olympic decathlon competition. But I just don't care to.
    AI

Battle Record
    136-1

lol @ man enough..I just don't care...seriously

last season I made a gaurantee to Lay when I was beefing with him that not only would I take his HW title in a few weeks from that point...but I would make the season championship again.....go away now

Battle Record
    17-0

all I can say is wow

SOTW Week 3
    Rap Battles Site Quotes x1
    Strike A Pose HW Champion x1