Thread: Martyr Art

po'ethics /
    abstanticollective.

You've Earned a Custom Title! The Vortex's Avatar
    Battle Record
    28-5

Re: Martyr Art

ha. first time ive heard you' ........

martyr art: started off on the right tone, then took a dip as your voice faded too far, all the same some nice metaphors were explored, and had a cool hip hop flow to it, it all ended a bit incomplete, like was there meant to be more, it needs a few more words at least, and to get your voice flowing expressionately,

20mg: quite very good, eexelent lyrics, a bit rushed and out of rhythm at times, but a good complete verse, that perhaps needs a little help on the delivery, a bit more voice control.

ill have to start posting some audio ish - now i got ma new laptop....

check out my poem: is it love by ninjah red & we good

peace
    .................................................. ......................

yeah martyr art has like 3 more stanza.. ha shit came up and i just put up the half finished piece.
    po'ethics /
    abstanticollective.

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-0

You've improved considerably since the first time I heard you. Seems like you were a lot more comfortable on the mic this time around. You really took your time and explored your words with this one. And by explored I mean, let them speak for themselves instead of trying to over-speak for them by rushing and trying to make shit fit where it doesn't belong. Anyway, like Ninja said, your voice faded from time to time and it made it hard to hear/understand you, however, I sort figured it was all part of effect your were trying to create you know, the whole poetry thing. Slow, then fast, then slow then fast, type of rhyme, so in a strange way I sort of dug it, though I think with a little more practice it could have been a lot better than what it was. From a writer's/poet's point of view though, I must say that, this was on hell of a piece. The lyrics were incredible and the language was highly sophisticated. I thoroughly enjoyed a lot of what you said. So all in all, this was a cool drop...still a lot left to be desired, but definitely on the up and up!

P.S. - check out my latest drop verse Mindless and let me know what you think.

pZ