User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Boise Will Beat Hawaii

Battle Record
    0-7

Boise Will Beat Hawaii

nice prediction

Hawaii is now #12 in the BCS after the win over boise and if they beat washington will get a bid in the BCS

so yah Colt Brennan should move up in the draft now correct? im not gonna even mention heisman because tim tebo or darren mcfadden got that.

Battle Record
    30-12

Re: Boise Will Beat Hawaii

They aren't getting a bid into one of the big 4 bowls. . . it's not happening.

Battle Record
    30-12

And no, I don't think Brennan will move up in the draft. . . the college system that they run in Hawaii with the 5 wideouts and whatnot doesn't translate well.

I hated him when he played for us, now I hate the rapist even more now that he's a Rainbow Warrior. (seriously why call your team that? lmao. .)

A Hawaii victory still won't earn them a top 10 birth unless Mizzo knocks off Oklahoma in the Big 12 Championship and someone else fucks up. . . so I dunno why you're getting all excited.

It's gonna be like Hawaii vs. Florida in the 'Wendy's Southwestern Taco Salad Bowl' or some gay shit. That would be awesome though. . . either that or USC. I would LOVE to watch Hawaii get held to 10 points against that USC defense.

they-will-def.get-into-a-bowl-are-you-serious-with-a-easy-win-over-uw-you-can-mark-them-in-a-bowl-game-and-i-bet-oklahoma-will-beat-mizz..so-overrated-just-like-kansas-the-championship-game-should-be-wv-and-usc,the-two-best-teams-this-year..their-back-up-rb(noel-devine)is-going-to-be-one-of-the-best-backs-but-only-to-be-held-up-by-steve-slaton..but-the-warriors-will-def.be-making-a-bowl-series-if-they-dont-the-bcs-system-is-horrible

Battle Record
    0-7

its just warriors it use to be rainbow warriors but that shit was gay i'll admit it

i'll admit colt's a system QB but wtf he plays the system given to him and its not like since he is a non pro system its much easier to throw the ball, he still completes 70% of passes in a system that throws 50-60 times a game with a quick release. he still make reads like a pro system QB he still delivers the ball like a pro system QB the only thing in essence colt benefits from the system is numbers.

and yah i'd love to see USC play hawaii when hawaii has the best recieving core in the nation