Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: 20mg

po'ethics /
    abstanticollective.

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-0

Re: 20mg

Atti, this poem had the possibility to be dope due to it's lyrical content (for lack of a better phrase). However, I could barely understand half of what you said due to the fact that the background music was louder than your vocals. Remember I downloaded the accapella version when it was still in .WAV format, so I could clearly hear the words with no distortion or distraction. So I know the potential this joint had. The only thing you needed to work on the first time was the speed and or pace of the poem, and also your enunciation at the beginning. This time however, huh...I don't know...cause I couldn't hear ANYTHING! Maybe I'm deaf. LOL.

Anyway, from what I remember your voice was pretty cool, it had that real laid back emotional sort of deep (in terms of knowledge not pitch) tone to it. Your wording and concept was pretty good. And the vibe was mellow. Still though, there were some spots you needed to tweak. Once again your speed or at least the crispness of your words as to make them more understandable. Though, I know A LOT of that stems from you limited amount of record time, due to the type of equipment you are using. So it's somewhat expected. But yeah...I'm starting to ramble. So let me just say go back and increase your vocals and turn the beat down some. Anywho, as a whole...not bad at all!

Keep dropping!

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Re: 20mg

sorry but i cant hear anything man...