User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: LMAO@This Ray J and Kay Slay Mixtape!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Close To The Wrath Of God Brother Blue Collar's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-9

LMAO@This Ray J and Kay Slay Mixtape!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

here's some lyrics,

"baby called me up, like 3 am meet me at the pizza hut, she was freaky like do me in the butt, so i did it in her buttttttt, buttttt, buttttt, butttt. behind the pizza huttttttt"

lol@this nigga say he ready for an r and b war, fuck marques houston and chris stokes, they told me that they do each other in the butt"

i have no idea who is chris stokes but he just aired this nigga out on some rb crooner shit.
    I believe i'm making some good music, please just wait for me

[sc]https://soundcloud.com/hood-society/what-you-fear-featuring-a-cas[/sc]

Battle Record
    6-0

Re: LMAO@This Ray J and Kay Slay Mixtape!!!!!!!!!!

chris stokes is the manager of like b2k and marques houston and sht, probably that immature shit that houston was in to. I think they are like TUG entertainment or somthin.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Niggas be wilding

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I see you lookin.. stupid Brandon Heat's Avatar
    Awards 25+ Wins

yea IMX (immature) and B2K's manager...
    AlieNation
    ..GrindHouse..

we see you Cock-A-Roaches looking...

Coming Soon

Banned
    Battle Record
    7-2

Word

i miss b2k

Battle Record
    5-3

Chris Stokes is gay.

seriously. no joke. not trying to be funny.

he's a basic "floor model" homosexual man.

that's why b2k broke up.
    Welcome to reality.

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

damn that's that homo stuff right there...fuckin stokes man.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Close To The Wrath Of God Brother Blue Collar's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-9

wow incase you're too lazy to click the link.

I have been getting PM's as to what I know about Marques Houston and Chris Stokes and TUG.I was on another board and Chris and Marques homosexual relationship came up. Thet have been involved for many years. And here is my response to those loyal fans who do not believe............................Being around TUG was like being in Sodom and Gommorah. They used the worst tactics on those kids. Brainwashing, threats, sexual and physical abuse. Hell, I was there when Taz socked the s#^& out of Kelton (from immature) just because he didn't hear the command she was giving him and he was 12 at the time. I remember Chris threatening to ruin your career if you didn't do what he wanted. All of the artists that would not put out for him or Taz they got rid of. That's why they didn't have any adult artists. I witnessed all that I needed to for several years, from the time Chris lived with Marques at his house in the Crenshaw area, to the house he shared with his momma in Northridge, to Chris' house in Sherman Oaks, to the condo he shared with Taz in Studio City, to that house he had on Colfax. I remember when he discovered Quindon from Texas. Quindon was sweet, and innocent, and he dressed like a country cabbage patch doll, with a big afro, and he loved to flirt with girls ( it was cute). After Chris got through with him he was a slick little pervert. Real aggresive with females (and he was barely a preteen). I later found out that he acted out like that to prove to himself that he wasn't gay. It's like once the artists got turned out Chris and crew would use that as blackmail for the artist to stay "down". I know for those who don't know this seems crazy. How could they get away with turning these innocent kids out.

Chris is a master manipulator, Taz is a master intimidator, and money will make N***@$ turn and look the other way. When I was around them it always seemed whenever I came around I had just missed something. S&^% was always being done on the low. I could never put my finger on it. I never wanted to think bad about them so I always thought I was trippin. Or if you spoke on something Chris would turn everything around on you and say things in such a way it would make you say how could I ever think anything wrong about him. Well fellow board members I was BAMBOOZLED!!!!!!!! I am so f%^%#@ mad at this. I tried to put these memories and them punka$$ b&^&*&$ out of my memory. It's like the more I type the more I'm remembering (sp). I am going to tell all you TUG fans ya'll buying into a fantasy. Them ni%%@$ AIN'T RIGHT. I have been on tour with them and heard all of them talk shit about the fans. Chris use to pull fat girls onstage as a joke for immature or B2K to sing to and everybody backstage would be laughing and making fun. Or when would fans ask for a pic/autograph, the guys ( IMX AND B2K with Chris) would be clowning the fans who were less desirable to them.

I was there when Beyonce came to Chris and Marques house to kick it with Marques and he referred to kick it with Chris in Chris' bedroom. And B sittin there with LeToya(DC) and Jerome (from IMX) wondering why he won't spend time with her. I remember the times Chris and his sister Smooth would get drunk on tour and start making sexual advances to the same sexes. Chris use to get immature drunk and high. Smooth use to f#$^ the female dancers. Smooth is a freak. My home boy got her on tape drunk 69'n this girl at a party. She also on tape in a threesome with a girl and R. Kelly (this was around the time he did "You Remind Me").

Chris tried to turn out Monteco (he was signed to MCA at 14 was suppose to be the next Bobby Brown) but when he couldn't get him sexually, he turned him onto drugs. That little boy turned out to be a crackhead (I know this cause I saw him in New Orleans asking for money for some crack). This was after Chris got Monteco's recording and marketing budgets used them/him up and then dumped him.Chris has a knack for signing artists to deals, and taking the budgets(monies) and spending it on himself and his family.That's why you only see a single and one video from most of his acts. I remember the group Gyrl. Taz turned out one of the girls and Marques got another one of them (the lead singer) pregnant. She had the baby by the way. Now I wrote all this to say, those people are so far from perfect that it don't make no sense. The problem is when they percieve themselves to be so perfect and the fans take it further by believing that they are. Those who are in the industry are privy to certain info. You would not believe how many celebrities are gay but they pretend not to be just to keep fans and get the fans money. You would not believe how many pervs there are. R Kelly is just the tip of the iceberg. Why ya'll think he hasn't gone to trial yet. I could tell ya'll some s### for real. You would not believe how many schizos are in the industry. Houston is just the tip of the iceberg. Yall would not believe how many celebrities are out there with drug and sex sicknesses. And I am not even going start on how many of them have diseases. The industry is a big a$$ disease and all them miserable muthaf#@$&$ in the industry thrive off of giving all the new people that come in the industry the same sick s&*% that they have. Sorry it was so long.
    __________________________________________________ _________
    May 25 2005, 12:04 PM
    PLEASE NOTE: I DID NOT WRITE THIS. SORRY TO THOSE OF YOU WHO GOT
    CONFUSED AND THOUGHT I WAS SAYING THIS, BUT THESE ARE THINGS THAT
    WERE WRITTEN BY PEOPLE WHO CLAIM THEY HAVE WORKED FOR T.U.G. IN THE
    PAST.
    __________________________________________________ _________

This is the second post about the situation over there.

For Starters......I just found out about a tattoo that all the members of B2K and IMX and CS have on their arms of a global with a bunch of Chinese letters...well apparently the writings translates into each others names.....yeah....you heard right! They have each others names tattoed on each other........ All you die hard IMX / B2K fans....ever notice that tattoo on any of them........ever wonder what it meant......now ya know!

Let's just start by stating that Chris "Pedophile" Stokes did not start, discover or develop B2K. They didn't meet in a mall like they said. That was Chris' idea so that the REAL story wouldn't come out. Everyone knows how B2K really got started and who put them together because their original managers were already shopping them around to labels. Chris pulled some shady *!@$%&**!@$%&**!@$%&**!@$%&*, went behind the original managers backs and talked their parents into having the boys sign a deal with him ONLY. The parents were looking at the house they were living in (all bought with Marques' Sister Sister dough) and thought that Chris was big time but he wasn't. Chris had already been blackballed in the industry. If you speak to anybody who works in the industry, that isn't affiliated with the TUG cult, they'll tell you that NOBODY like Chris. Some of the parents had their doubts. Jarell's father wasn't cool about it until Chris made a deal with him to get points off the album (that was done on the low of course) Chris has been living off of Marques
    forever.(I'll get to him and Marques later!) The original management team knew about Chris, his shady past and business practices. They wasn't trying to get caught up in the BS that's going on right now, because they knew it would happen eventually, so they let the boys go. Omari's mom and her boyfriend at the time were slightly skeptical, especially the boyfriend, but his mom is really young. She had him when she was like 14 or 15 so all she could see was the dough her son would be making for her. As soon as her boyfriend started making waves and trying to get into Omari's business, Chris made sure he was x-ed out of the picture. Especially since Omari's mom has a thing for Chris.

So that's basically how Chris got his hands on B2K. Now let me go back a little and tell you something about Chris. HE'S CRAZY. Not in a Suge Knight type-of-way, although Suge did slap his ass up in Chris' own office (how bout dat!), but in a I-have-issues-I-need-to-work-out-in-therapy sort of way. He is a David Koresh type of character. Before B2K even came along, he was this way. He, his business partner Taz and IMX (Marques, Kelton and Jerome) have lived together for years before B2K. He has a svengali type of personality. He has to approve any girl they want to talk to, where they go, what and when they eat! ARE U TRIPPIN? SOUNDS CRAZY, RIGHT? Well I BS you not, it's true. One time I remember one of the boys was out and about and decided he would get him something to snack on because he was hungry and Chris was cooking that day but the food wasn't ready yet. When Chris found out, he damn near had a heart attack and went off on him. They used to sneak around to get food because Chris believes that everyone should eat together and if you go get something to eat and don't bring nothing back for everybody,that's your a**.

I know everyone has heard the stories about Chris being a pedophile. That's true as well. Somebody needs to call the DA that's on Michael Jackson's back because he could get a conviction on this case. Okay,I'll take my time with this one.

Remember, Quindon? Everyone may be wondering where he is. Well he lives in Texas now and he is a born-again Christian. When he joined his church, he stood up to testify. He told his entire congregation that while his was a young boy being managed by Chris Stokes, Chris used to molest him. He spoke of a "secret group" of them (Marques Houston included) that used to jack each other off and perform oral sex on each other but no penetration. I know yall are reading this like "this person is trippin" but I have no reason to lie. I have seen this drama unfold for years. I was never told this story. I watched it play out from the time IMX was Immature (before LDB came along) until this very second. CHris had even been to court before behind a similar situation. Do your research if you want to know about that one.

I mentioned Marques Houston earlier. Well it's sad to say (because he is a cutie) but Chris turned him out years ago. And that BS you saw on Cribs with "Marques' red and black room"..plllleeeease! Marques and Chris has lived and slept in the same room same bed way before they moved out into the houses in Diamond Bar (which by the way were purchased with B2K's money although all of the houses are in Marques' name). Chris and Marques argue and interact like husband and wife. I'll let you guess which one is wifey! I know I said that
    there will be no opinion but let me just offer one...I think Kelton (LDB of IMX) has been a part of that "secret group" mix too (but that's just me). I don't think Jerome (Romeo of IMX) has but if his brothers knew this stuff was going on, they'd drag his a** away from there.

All this sudden success stuff you see going on with TUG and Chris Stokes are ALL THANKS TO JARELL, DREUX, MARIO and OMARI. Chris has been in the industry and nobody has wanted to mess with him but the industry already wanted B2K before Chris pulled a shady and stole them. So in order to get to B2K, they had to deal with Chris.

There is over 10 years of history I could give you about that camp but there is not enough time in the world. I just wanted to say all this because B2K, all four members, are another set of victims at the hand of a sick man, Chris Stokes. The other three got smart (I am so proud of them) and Omari is being brainwashed. He's a good kid but that's what he is when it's all said and done...a kid. His momma is so money-hungry-I'll-sell-my-kids-out-for-money, including her other son, that Omari doesn't have a voice of reason in his corner. The person who should be his voice of reason is also brainwashed. Good luck Omari. To all the B2K fans, I know yall are hurt. This is the way I felt when Jodeci broke up. But everything is going to come out. Just continue to support the boys and pray for them, especially Omari, he needs it.
    I believe i'm making some good music, please just wait for me

[sc]https://soundcloud.com/hood-society/what-you-fear-featuring-a-cas[/sc]