User Tag List

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 237

Thread: w h o i s t h e b e s t a u d i o h e a d e v e r

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

Re: w h o i s t h e b e s t a u d i o h e a d e v

damn forgot about Alca...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Battle Record
    7-1

i was gonna say tax too..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned

Ed Casey has the freestyling side of things on COMPLETE lockdown son

doesnotexist

lmao

home
    Battle Record
    61-19

<-- only person Syntax Mastery personally invited to battle. But then declined.

(new track daily)

I see you lookin.. stupid Brandon Heat's Avatar
    Awards 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by 10Fold View Post
    ones i wouldnt mind adding:

Brandon Heat
    no hate b... but seriously... the fuck for..? I'm not a horn tooter but... real talk... there would have to be something at stake for me to even give a fuck to do it... I'm talking money... other than that it wouldn't be worth it to me... I don't know why it's worth it to you really... maybe that's just where we differ...

as far as this thread goes...

whole heartedly... Kris Cain.
    AlieNation
    ..GrindHouse..

we see you Cock-A-Roaches looking...

Coming Soon

In my mansion, no locks on the door. You can come right in my guns make me feel secure.
    Battle Record
    0-1

word god. you can have it back

I do this shit for the kids and the GUAPamole

yeh deeh?

Battle Record
    8-2

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Heat View Post
    no hate b... but seriously... the fuck for..? I'm not a horn tooter but... real talk... there would have to be something at stake for me to even give a fuck to do it... I'm talking money... other than that it wouldn't be worth it to me... I don't know why it's worth it to you really... maybe that's just where we differ...

as far as this thread goes...

whole heartedly... Kris Cain.
    its worth it to me because i think you're a dope rapper..and i'd rather be in a dope battle than a shitty one..you should respect that..and quit it with the money thing..you're never gunna get bread outta me dog..never..i battled doper rappers than you for free..

I see you lookin.. stupid Brandon Heat's Avatar
    Awards 25+ Wins

its worth it to me because i think you're a dope rapper..and i'd rather be in a dope battle than a shitty one..you should respect that..and quit it with the money thing..you're never gunna get bread outta me dog..never..i battled doper rappers than you for free..

lol... thanks man... and you've battled doper rappers for free... that's great... but I'll put it to you like this... real talk... I only joined ABL to help the league... lol... and I was hardly motivated... like all the weeks I no showed... I think you're nice b... real talk... but for me to actually give a fuck to battle there would need to be something on the table... or we'd need a crowd and shit were there would be real bragging rights... rb... isn't enough for me... it could be great for you... and I have no problem with that... but not for me. I just don't feel you're good enough for me to be excited to battle... and don't take it as a diss or whatever... I'm just being honest... like if you dissed me... I'd diss you back... and that'd be about it. Kris or Nim on the other hand are just going to yield a different response... actually Kris only... that's just me...

I'll explain it like this... I see you and Stryk on the same level in all honesty... both dope... I like to listen to you both... but I didn't try with him... wouldn't with you if that makes sense...
    AlieNation
    ..GrindHouse..

we see you Cock-A-Roaches looking...

Coming Soon

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Peace. View Post
    <-- only person Syntax Mastery personally invited to battle. But then declined.
    pat yourself on the back.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Battle Record
    1-0

PsicoBabble was the best..
    Tax is second..
    Djx or AlcaTrakz was dope..
    Sal-V was dope..
    Opey as much as i dislike him is dope.. or was when he battled here..
    Gonzo was nice
    Stamina aka BlackListed was dope as well

right now no one on here really impresses me much.. none are better then any of those i listed above. i dunno. hope to see someone dope come outta no where and shut shit down again.

Battle Record
    8-2

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Heat View Post
    lol... thanks man... and you've battled doper rappers for free... that's great... but I'll put it to you like this... real talk... I only joined ABL to help the league... lol... and I was hardly motivated... like all the weeks I no showed... I think you're nice b... real talk... but for me to actually give a fuck to battle there would need to be something on the table... or we'd need a crowd and shit were there would be real bragging rights... rb... isn't enough for me... it could be great for you... and I have no problem with that... but not for me. I just don't feel you're good enough for me to be excited to battle... and don't take it as a diss or whatever... I'm just being honest... like if you dissed me... I'd diss you back... and that'd be about it. Kris or Nim on the other hand are just going to yield a different response... actually Kris only... that's just me...

I'll explain it like this... I see you and Stryk on the same level in all honesty... both dope... I like to listen to you both... but I didn't try with him... wouldn't with you if that makes sense...
    the thing i find funny is that you actually think you're worth the money..as if you're "somebody" i can tip dog..thats the biggest difference..who the fuck anywhere is tip doggin' off you?..me sayin' i wanna battle you because i think you're dope isnt me sayin' you're some illustrious rap god..its me sayin' i think you're dope - "here" -..how many headz are actually dope - "here" ??..you're so gassed, you had to reply to me as if i was adding more height to your pedistool..when i only dropped you're name because i think you're dope - "here"-..

thats pretty damn funny..

"Try to act monstrous but just a Beanie Baby after my profit
    That don't do much for hip hop - that isn't respect it's cockfondlin
    In eighty-nine we called it tip-doggin; but you ain't know that rookie
    "
    -EL P

Battle Record
    17-14

lol our first battle was when i hadnt even rapped yet, lol. But the 2nd time was fun.

Battle Record
    1-0

the thing i find funny is that you actually think you're worth the money..as if you're "somebody" i can tip dog..thats the biggest difference..who the fuck anywhere is tip doggin' off you?..me sayin' i wanna battle you because i think you're dope isnt me sayin' you're some illustrious rap god..its me sayin' i think you're dope - "here" -..how many headz are actually dope - "here" ??..you're so gassed, you had to reply to me as if i was adding more height to your pedistool..when i only dropped you're name because i think you're dope - "here"-..

"
    -EL P
    if that's all there was to it then why did you even type that response ? i mean.. obviously that was the case.. as you had already said it ? lol. i'm sorry. i realize this has nothing to do with me and Av can take up for himself. but damn man. you got an ego and shit now. i don't understand how you can be gased off the ABL. i mean.. anyone who can write a decent punch and stay on beat can win that league. point blank. there is no comp in it. maybe i'm reading too much into it. maybe it's the fact that it's 2:30 AM.. watever the case may be.. it seems to me that you sorta got ur feelings hurt and now you're trying to play it off. i mean.. he said he won't battle unless it's for money.. you should respect that, instead of trying to degrade him and throwing at El-P quotes of all things.

and what El-P fails to mention in any of his songs.. is that he has been rapping before most of us were born.. and is still a fuckin nobody with 3 quotable lines..

doesnotexist

"
    -EL P
    you lose for quoting wack ass nerd rappers whos music sounds like industrial machines going off :realist:

And if anyone thinks it isn't Kris/Tax, then they either haven't heard enough and don't know enough about him, or they're retarted.
    Last edited by doesnotexist; October 20th, 2007 at 03:38 AM