User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 24 of 24

Thread: For My People

Re: For My People

Tell you what.... I read the piece I Liked the piece but im not going to give you the Feed back of choice..... But.....

This piece was heart felt i don't care who reads it. The Emotion in this and the imagry will carry itself around. I wouldn't put somthing like this on a Rap Board. It has more potential then that.

First off it'll raise alot of race issues. People will hate this peice whites and blacks. But this is the type of writing that needs to be shown. To me i look deeper then race the emotion and feeling i got from reading it brought up questions... You really did a good job and i'd actually like to read more on this subject. If you are interested i'd like to try and do a White Black Race Issue Collab with you..... Tear some people apart and bring light back to those who can't see the realness life shows....

Gully Flow

I could write about this subject for days man. Just let me know. I'll hit all links pretty soon.

that was some shit homie... keep on dropping them flows homie you got spit, I know who emmet till is and this is the first shit I read and by far this shows that this site has potentional lyricists... any suggestions of what I should do to get started?

Battle Record
    0-1

Some things we're just forced and I don't appreciate filler lines made to sound relevant. Good to read some self help shit, seems like you got a big problem with the white man. I would've like to actually hear what happened in the story rather then what everybody or you felt while going through it like how exactly did the niggaz face get like that and why. Just some suggestions.
    SUGAR KANE YOUTUBE CHANNEL

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Gully Flow

I don't have a problem with the white man. They tore the boys eyes out and hit him with bats wrapped in barbed wire. I pretty much told the story, just emotionally. Read up on it and then come back and tell me what you think.

To everybody who left links, I promise I'll hit them in the near future. I've been pretty busy. I apologize for that.

Gully Flow

Bump

Axis Powers
    Battle Record
    1-0

Dope drop, yeah it was pretty simple and to the point; but when it comes to joints like this.. thats exactly the kind of feel you need to it, making this kinda shit all philosophical with metas and imagery everywhere would just take away from the story, cause people are having to try work it out. Definately a real nice drop, i enjoyed reading it.. i think you kept the story going well and consistant.. thought you need to up your multi game, i felt some of them were pretty forced and you also need to put more of them in to keep your flow to the max, keep droppin' and improvin' bruv.
    I'm so fly, they sent for a swat team to stop me.

HenceForward.

Gully Flow

Thanks for the feed man.

Gully Flow

Bump.