User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: CD Cover requests only!

Battle Record
    1-0

CD Cover requests only!

I want only SERIOUS inquiries only. PLEASE. If you're not willing to pay the $40 fee for a cd cover design, then this isn't the thread for you. From now on I want $20 BEFORE I even start the design, and $20 after I show you (if you like it). This is because, if I make a cover and you end up not liking at (AFTER I WASTE MY PRECIOUS TIME ON IT), basically I'll be getting the money I deserve for the labor. SO.

$20 after I show you a sample of what you're getting.
    THEN $20 after I give you the design, if you're satisfied with it.

Paypal is fine. And I dont mean to be so worked up about the pricing shit.. a lot of things come into play here and I'm sure you wouldnt want anyone toying with your money. Thanks.
    Last edited by EYE RONIC; October 25th, 2007 at 05:44 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    1-0

Re: CD Cover requests only!

no? lol, alright nvm. i see that no one's that serious around here.

Battle Record
    4-1

Quote Originally Posted by eye ronic View Post
    no? lol, alright nvm. i see that no one's that serious around here.
    nice marketing attempt.
    Tell me, Do you Bleed?

You Will.

home
    Battle Record
    61-19

OK i'm willing to pay paypal for this. i'll pm you.

(new track daily)

Battle Record
    1-0

Up.

Battle Record
    18-10

prlly cuz ppl know ppl that make these shits.. and will do it for free.

Battle Record
    1-0

Quote Originally Posted by Advisory View Post
    prlly cuz ppl know ppl that make these shits.. and will do it for free.
    Then why have me start making the cover in the first place, when those people know people that will do it for free? Riiiight. Go away.

Battle Record
    1-0

Probably because $40 isn't a good amount for a CD cover when you go about it with a huge ego and no ammo. Post examples of your CD covers, a better marketing tactic is to not mention prices, except show them a few samples of your past CD cover designs and highlight that it's what they could end up with for a hard to beat price.

But yeah, i'll be doing ego-free CD covers with awesome designs and completely unbeatable value for money. PM me for more details, including the full specs of your request; such as what you need doing, what kind of image you have of the final result and what you aim to show through the artwork.

Peace, good luck bro.

[Po'Ethics][Written Voices]

Battle Record
    1-0

lol I keep forgetting that RB isn't that serious when it comes to music.. there's only a handful of them here. nevermind. tata. oh and, good luck on getting yourself customers here also lol.. didnt know you cared so much about how I go about being here. later.

Battle Record
    1-0

It's not about caring, it's just obvious how you go about being here. The answer's ripe for picking, i just pointed it out.

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

Eye...Can you make myspace layouts?
    RB OG Triple OG

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-2

$40 is very reasonable price for a CD cover design... Considering that alot of people on RB is broke and don't believe that they'll get money off their music and have the drive to make it happen...

Battle Record
    1-0

Yeah it's reasonable but i'd go to somebody who does it free and who is genuine rather than somebody who's only talking a good game, with no evidence that would make me even want to stay in the thread.
    Just saying, it's not a good price because it's like me going to an auction and saying 'I have a mercedes for sale, $450' but not having the mercedes to show. And then the guy next to me is giving them away on the spot.
    It's just a case of making sure you show people why they want to pay for your services, instead of them going to some wack 'do-it-for-free' ass guy. You need to make them believe you're worth the money spent, and that means show them what you're capable of. Do a sample album cover. Any old fool can throw a bootlegged image together with 3 random rappers, some grunge brushes, and put 'da mixtape 07' on the front in distorted type from dafont.com. Make yours better than that, and then you've got peoples attention.
    Yadee'?

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-2

I was talking about the price, could care less wheather or not you pay him.

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

Eye Ronic has posted up cd covers that he's done before..It's not like he made this, and no on one here has seen his work,lol...From what I've seen, he's pretty good with it
    RB OG Triple OG