User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 64

Thread: Soulja Boy - "Souljaboytellem.com" Album Review

Re: Soulja Boy - Souljaboytellem.com

im 50 50 with this album. some songs are sick but the other songs all sound exactly the same.

Im 100% against this album.
    I'm Back...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Retired.
    Battle Record
    58-0

Quote Originally Posted by groovewithjamie View Post
    im 50 50 with this album. some songs are sick but the other songs all sound exactly the same.
    All honesty... What is sick in this album do tell...

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    1-8

haha cool review

Battle Record
    15-10

cool review???of shit...i could let my two year old type something and it would be more coherent than anything that dip shit puts out..just goes to show
    Quote Originally Posted by Punchline
    "cd burners make it easier for trash to go independent"
    ..either way..no one wants a lyricist anymore..its about the club bangin shit...idiocy..~1~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned
    Battle Record
    2-3

I cant believe someones actually reviewing this shit, that nigga need to yuuu his way home and stay off fruity loops...

Crank Dat is good.
    Who is Soulja girl?
    Have to do some searching

You've Earned a Custom Title! ~JustPlainLucas~'s Avatar

Agreed, Soulja Boy is fake and so are his songs. All of them, the best song is Crank That and i'd give that a 6/10

overall his album is- 1.5/10

lol

crank that solja boy

You've Earned a Custom Title! Piztol Pete's Avatar

c'mon this is the dude that has a rubberband necklace and his name written in the lenses of his shades ...he's gaaaaayyy and i dont even (nor would i even attempt to) know what it sounds like but i know thats its TRRRAAASSSHHH!!!

-5675848449804/10

a.k.a

You've Earned a Custom Title! Dangerlyrics's Avatar
    Battle Record
    2-3

that boy aint no rapper. And he aint the person for emcee's to listen too. He a entertainer. And was crazy is that Emcee's like Nas enjoys the boy music. And believes he will be somethin in the future. I wouldn't knock him like that. Crank that my shit. And a lotta his old shit I fuck wit hard. This cd i wouldn't dare purchase because all that he put on there isn't for nobody like me. (and majority everybody in the world.) But he a entertain his ass off bet that.

definately one of the worst cd's ever made. report card is the only average song on this cd

Battle Record
    1-1

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Blackmon View Post
    1. Intro - feat. Mr. Collipark
    Wow. This stuff is gay, I can tell the CD is gonna be bad. It's like an echo of "yuaaaaaaa" over and over again, at first it sounded fresh but it just gets annoying. Soulja Boy gets on the track, and introduces who he is, and whatever. Nothing worth mentioning. He thanks you for buying the CD (I didn't)

2. Crank Dat (Soulja Boy)
    Everyone's heard this song. It's pretty fresh, I have to admit. It's mastered so it sounds a lot better than the internet mixes and whatnot. It doesn't get old because of all the dance variations, but it will eventually. Everyone's heard this before, so yeah.

8/10

3. Sidekick

The beat is pretty fresh on this song, produced by Collipark. And as you listen to the rapping. . . . The lyrics are gay, especially the chorus, wow - this is wack. There's only like one tight line, like "D.Wade my suede" or some stuff like that. Overall, this song sucks. . .

4/10

4. Snap and Roll

Ahhhhhhh, yuaaaaaaaa.. Snap and roll! This beat is dopeness, I have to admit. This has to be the next best thing aside from Crank Dat, a solid rhythm and flow, the lyrics are mediocre - but then again this is another dance record so I'll go easy on it... Well - at least the beat is tight, like an electric guitar.

7/10

5. Bapes feat. Arab
    Ahhhhhhhh got me some bathin' apes... Yeah - everyone's heard this song too. There's only a few things different on this track, like the intro and the ad-libs. The lyrics are a little above par, still pretty dull. Soulja Boy sounds all monotone or somethin' this song. Arab's part is better than Soulja's, whaddaya know? But this song is okay, the beat has some bouncability. And wtf, the beat starts getting gayer- and gayer. Wow.

5/10

6. Let Me Get 'Em (Shootout)
    The beat to this song is pretty dope... I've heard this a lot of times before, and it's a pretty good dance song, below Snap and Roll. The lyrics are pretty nice in this one, still pretty average though. "Posted on the dance floor in my pimpin' staaaaaaaaaance" Holler... Oh yeah, you either hate or love this beat. He comes with a lot of energy in this song, the intro's nice.

7/10

7. Donk
    Wowwwwwwwwwww! It's your boy Soulja Boy! She got a donk! Wow, how gay. The beat is waaaaaaaaaaaack sonnn... On some fruity loop level or something man, wow... I hate this song - turn it immediately! This is so gay.

1/10

8. Yaaaaaah! feat. Arab
    Hey Soulja Boy can I - YAAAAAAAAAAAH! Hey Collipark you - BAGAHHHH TRICK! LMAO, this sogn has some bouncability to it, and it's funny but true hahaha. The beat is alright, sounds like some synthesize stuff, but Arab outshines Soulja Boy again. The chorus is kinda tight on this one, and wtf is up with the lion roar on every track? Soulja Boy can I have your autograph - YAHHHHHHHH!

7/10

9. Pass It To Arab
    The beat is pretty dope on this song. Finally a break from Soulja Boy. He's a step above Soulja Boy I feel, and he's got some better lyrics. His verses are too short too. Okay song.

6/10

10. Soulja Girl
    *Skips track* Wow.

2/10

11. Booty Meat
    Bootay meat, bootay meat. Lmao at this song, I can't take it seriously. Another club bouncer on here, not much to say.

5/10

12. Report Card
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... This song is pretty dope actually - the beat is kinda weird at the beginning but one of the better choruses on the CD son... Ya dig? The verses are pretty tight too, a nice one - one of the better songs on the CD. You can tell it's targeted to a younger demographic.

13. She Thirsty
    A mellowed out one, the beat is kinda dope, and this song is actually a little better...

6/10

14. Don't Get Mad
    Wtf? Is there a midget on the track? Don't get mad cause the kids like me... Wow, unbearable.

3.5/10

OVERALL
    Don't buy this shitty ass CD. If you do, - you're either a 16 year old girl, a groupie, or straight up retarded. I've heard all the songs on here. They suck. Well - that's it.

lmfao 100% agreed that motherfucka is wack

werd up son, soulja is fuckin TRASH. he aint drop not one sing niggas will remmember on da future. all his shit is commercial. it's wak niggas like him dats killin da game.