straight pic.

Battle Record
    9-10

Re: pimp

no...
    READ MORE

You've Earned a Custom Title!

hmmmm, bit like john cena wit a beard....lmmfao....
    Quote of the week
    posted by Twixn.
    fucking wannabe gangsters are storming the place.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

keep hatin cause i could take anyone's bitch who posted in this thread.

yo dude... go peep the post i did 4 ya in this forum.......seen u outta crissy or just wieldin an empty bottle...and no....u cant even try to imagine to take my LADY, specially wit that vocab an an empty bottle of champz....

pffffttt....
    Last edited by men e stylez; September 24th, 2007 at 07:31 PM
    Quote of the week
    posted by Twixn.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by men e stylez View Post
    yo dude... go peep the post i did 4 ya in this forum.......seen u outta crissy or just wieldin an empty bottle...and no....u cant even try to imagine to take my LADY, specially wit that vocab an an empty bottle of champz....

pffffttt....
    ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLRLMAAAOOOOO @ your sig.. wanne be gangsta from england.

- nuff said

wanna be? hmmmm..... well i live nicely from wat i do...... i dont see u wit shit son....go wash dem stinky ballz of ures in the river next to ure shak....
    Quote of the week
    posted by Twixn.

wanna be? hmmmm..... well i live nicely from wat i do...... i dont see u wit shit son....go wash dem stinky ballz of ures in the river next to ure shak....
    look @ you b.. from fuckin england tryna act hard with ur lil airbrush joint.. go fuckin drink some tea and eat some crumpets.

yo, wtf air brush? listen.....just cuz u cant afford tea or the butter for the crumpets for that matter i suggest u stay in ure wooden shak and not come out.....u just makin yaself look stupid....do i really have to make u look small?
    Last edited by men e stylez; September 24th, 2007 at 07:41 PM
    Quote of the week
    posted by Twixn.

yo, wtf air brush? listen.....just cuz u cant afford tea or the butter for the crumpets for that matter i suggest u stay in ure wooden shak and not come out.....u just makin yaself look stupid....do i really have to make u look small?
    i took a pic just now just for you.. scince you tryna say im broke.. fuck youuuuu

yo thats why u wearin dem shades... damn u an ugly motherfukka arent u... and they all 1's son... yo i can call u broke cuz u got nothin on me, i cant fit supercars in my mouth kid or i'd b laughin at u wit v12's comin out my teeth....

idiot.....

an another thing, u seem to think england is fulla pussys, lmao last time i looked we had more gun crime than anyware else in the world lmmfao....
    Quote of the week
    posted by Twixn.

yo thats why u wearin dem shades... damn u an ugly motherfukka arent u... and they all 1's son... yo i can call u broke cuz u got nothin on me, i cant fit supercars in my mouth kid or i'd b laughin at u wit v12's comin out my teeth....

idiot.....

an another thing, u seem to think england is fulla pussys, lmao last time i looked we had more gun crime than anyware else in the world lmmfao....

im ugly??? ROFL.. UK is a bunch of pussy's who try and cop US style.. you aint never held a gun so lets not talk bout all that.

dude ive got a sigma 45 and a chrome d.e 5.0 shut ure mouth... plus as most vets know (unlike u) i been in pen for 3 years for gun trafficin and assault wit intent to murder.....eat shit homo.. wat u want my bail conditions postin up? heres one 4 ya.... how bout i pay 4 u an all ya boys to fly over here... pay for you to be all picked up at the air port and drivin to st annes were i live in nottingham (look it up on the net u herb) and see how big u r?
    Quote of the week
    posted by Twixn.

dude ive got a sigma 45 and a chrome d.e 5.0 shut ure mouth... plus as most vets know (unlike u) i been in pen for 3 years for gun trafficin and assault wit intent to murder.....eat shit homo.. wat u want my bail conditions postin up? heres one 4 ya.... how bout i pay 4 u an all ya boys to fly over here... pay for you to be all picked up at the air port and drivin to st annes were i live in nottingham (look it up on the net u herb) and see how big u r?
    Lol @ how much people lie on the net... ur not hard and u never been locked up.

your last post gave me a good laugh, thanks.