User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: FL Studio!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-0

FL Studio!!!!!!!!!!!

So this dude's like, come check out my beats I made in fl studio. I listen to them, I'm like there hot. Where you get those instruments? He's like you gotta download loops, samples, or something like that. So, I downloaded this drumkit or something from here, it's in .wave format. I ask the dude, ok, I've downloaded samples, now how do I put them in fl studio to use. He's like go to file/open, find the folder the samples are in, then open it. I'm like, it can't find it. He's like, are you sure it's in .wave format, I say yes. Is he telling me wrong because I think he is, when you go to file open, it doesn't even say that .wave is supported. Please someone tell me how to install different instruments or w/e you call them.

Battle Record
    3-2

Re: FL Studio!!!!!!!!!!!

Rofl man... Drag them from a folder into a channel

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-0

Rofl, the dumbass tells me now, go to options first. Lol, now I got it. Thx newayz.

Battle Record
    3-2

Its easier if you add sounds to your library folder and drag it in.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-0

Fuck, so I'm downloading these samples right, which are free. And next to them it says all right reserved. Shit! So if I wanted to sell my beats, I couldn't use these plugins!

Battle Record
    3-2

Quote Originally Posted by Palamoon View Post
    Fuck, so I'm downloading these samples right, which are free. And next to them it says all right reserved. Shit! So if I wanted to sell my beats, I couldn't use these plugins!
    Lol man... youre startin out (I think if you dunno how to drag samples in :\). Dont thinm about sellin beats yet. Atleast not until you try stuff out and know the program to create stuff dope enough to sell.
    Chances are if you do want to sell a beat and you dont wanna use a VST (or sample) that you cant use if youre gona sell it then you will be able to create the sound in some form without the VST. Or you can disguise the fact that you used the instrument
    Theres ways round it

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-0

Ok, so hold up. Are you alloud to or not alloud to sell beats that you have samples in there from other sites? By disguising, do you mean fucking with those notches to disguise it?

Battle Record
    3-2

Well you can recreate sounds or you can pretend you recreated it by changing the sound. Not just using EQ but changing the actual waveform of it

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-0

Ok, so if I download a sample, loop, w/e you call it. (Probably a loop considering the fact that I got it from looperman.com, lol) So, I've downloaded this loop and wanna use it in my next beat. Can I sell this beat if with the loop I downloaded.

Battle Record
    5-3

Quote Originally Posted by Palamoon View Post
    Ok, so if I download a sample, loop, w/e you call it. (Probably a loop considering the fact that I got it from looperman.com, lol) So, I've downloaded this loop and wanna use it in my next beat. Can I sell this beat if with the loop I downloaded.
    yes
    is it legal?
    technically no.

if there not royalty free the artist would have to get clearance to use the samples, since they are technically the property of someone else.

Unless the loop site got them from somewere else...

but..
    you shouldnt even be worrying about shit like that right now... dont let the politics of the music business interfere with you when your JUST starting out. That's a easy way to kill your love early.
    Welcome to reality.

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-0

^Lol, tell me about it. I already feel overwhelmed about the business part of it. Ehhh well, for my first couple of beats, I'ma flood it with tags, and see what ppl think of them.

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-0

Ok, well, since I'm not alloud to sell a beat that I've downloaded someone elses loop on. Should I just have like, 1 tag at the beginning saying Palamoon Productions, and leave it free for download?

Also, I downloaded a drum kit from this site. Lets say I use that, and a bunch of other instruments, kits, w/e you wanna call them, but I didn't use loops, would I be able to legally sell them?

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Don't worry about it....

I Live On Through RB Niggez!1

Bitchez be fallin for me

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-0

Even though I haven't made a single beat, the beats I'm going to put out, are going to be hot. I can guarantee I will produce, at the least, decent beats. And... I don't want to make that beat for nothing, I wanna do a lil "I gess money, money i got".

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-0

Hey hey, forget what I said before. I just learned chopping. So, I chop someone elses certain part of a beat, I can sell it right, cuz I think that's what most people do, but I don't want to get into illegal b.s.