User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: The Ravens In The '07 Season

I don't rap...I lyricise! WillKill4Money's Avatar
    Battle Record
    5-4

The Ravens In The '07 Season

I must say a lot of the changes made in the ravens personnel this off season came as a big suprise to me. I definitley didnt see the ravens being able to draft troy smith, this adds a lot to what the ravens have to offer. Even if they dont play him much till next year, when/if Mcnair retires or jus leaves the team. I was pretty up set to see Jamal Lewis leave th squad especially over money and more disapponted to see him go to cleveland. jus knowing we have to fave him twice this year, and every other years hes with them, makes me sick. Jamal was my favorite played and now look at him. And look who steps in Willis Mcgaee, i hate Bufalo but i do think willis will make a good addition and believe that jamal wasnt quite makin things happeon either. if the pass game is consistent and the runnin game is mixed in with both Mcgaee and mike anderson than this might be a very powerful high scoring offense able to make a run for the lombardi trophy. but befoe they get to far ahead of themselves, billibk or whoever is callin the plays this yaers need to mix it up well and not be predictable....baltimore has the problem of mixing up plays a decent amount in the beginning of the season but the become predictable by the end of the season, this causes them to be one dimesional and hence they lose the games. The d-fence is sure to show up again this year as they have for so many now...as long as the off-fence can average 24-35 points a game, i can see the ravens going far this year. they have a lot of young talent and a deccent amount of veterans still around aswell. I cant wait to go to a game this year.

heres a pic i took at the stadium last year...

let me know hat you think about your favorite team and how you feel about my opinion of my favorite team the ravens...
    CHECK OUT THE NEW TRACK "Da Struggle"

[SOUNDCLICK]6420333[/SOUNDCLICK]

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-5

Re: The Ravens In The '07 Season

Dallas 17 B-More 10

Ravens go 10-6

they dont have Wr's but maybe Clayton will break out this year

Battle Record
    18-10

Ravens is my favorite team too

...and dolphin how do u predict them goin worse this year then last year, wen they didnt have an offence, now they can take the pressure off their QB's and run the ball. No one had to look out for Jamaal cuz he aint do shit last year, so he wasnt a threat. Defense is crazy aswell.

Battle Record
    30-12

Quote Originally Posted by Advisory View Post
    Ravens is my favorite team too

...and dolphin how do u predict them goin worse this year then last year, wen they didnt have an offence, now they can take the pressure off their QB's and run the ball. No one had to look out for Jamaal cuz he aint do shit last year, so he wasnt a threat. Defense is crazy aswell.

They overachieved last year. Plus, look at their schedule. It's pretty tough.

10-6 might be a stretch. . .

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

I'm thinking We'll Go like 12-4 and WTF atf if We average 24-35 points, all we need is 17-20 most Games but it would be Nice to See them lighting up the score board this year.
    Why didn't y'all delete my ugly ass sig while I was gone?
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Cowboys!
    Battle Record
    3-1

Quote Originally Posted by WillKill4Money View Post
    I must say a lot of the changes made in the ravens personnel this off season came as a big suprise to me. I definitley didnt see the ravens being able to draft troy smith, this adds a lot to what the ravens have to offer. Even if they dont play him much till next year, when/if Mcnair retires or jus leaves the team. I was pretty up set to see Jamal Lewis leave th squad especially over money and more disapponted to see him go to cleveland. jus knowing we have to fave him twice this year, and every other years hes with them, makes me sick. Jamal was my favorite played and now look at him. And look who steps in Willis Mcgaee, i hate Bufalo but i do think willis will make a good addition and believe that jamal wasnt quite makin things happeon either. if the pass game is consistent and the runnin game is mixed in with both Mcgaee and mike anderson than this might be a very powerful high scoring offense able to make a run for the lombardi trophy. but befoe they get to far ahead of themselves, billibk or whoever is callin the plays this yaers need to mix it up well and not be predictable....baltimore has the problem of mixing up plays a decent amount in the beginning of the season but the become predictable by the end of the season, this causes them to be one dimesional and hence they lose the games. The d-fence is sure to show up again this year as they have for so many now...as long as the off-fence can average 24-35 points a game, i can see the ravens going far this year. they have a lot of young talent and a deccent amount of veterans still around aswell. I cant wait to go to a game this year.

heres a pic i took at the stadium last year...

let me know hat you think about your favorite team and how you feel about my opinion of my favorite team the ravens...
    Troy Smith won't be a good NFL QB.

They'll be better because their defense will be even better. Their offense should be better because they got Willis McGahee.

I see them going about 11-5, but not making it to the Super Bowl, I mean their prolly gonna have to go through either the Chargers, Colts or Patriots to make it.

I don't rap...I lyricise! WillKill4Money's Avatar
    Battle Record
    5-4

Seen the scrimmage with the skins today...ravens lookd kinda sloppy...troy didnt look to good...maybe he maybe a lil over rated..we'll see...
    i predict the schedule to go as follows...

1.@Bengals...(L)0-1
    2.vs Jets...(W)1-1
    3.vs Cardinals...(W)2-1
    4.@ Browns...(W)3-1
    5.@ 49ers...(W)4-1
    6.vs Rams...(W)5-1
    7.@ Bills...(W)6-1
    8.@ Steelers...(W)7-1
    9.vs Bengals...(W)8-1
    10.vs Browns...(W)9-1
    11.@ Chargers...(L)9-2
    12.vs Patriots...(L)9-3
    13.vs Colts...(W)10-3
    14.@Dolphins...(W)11-3
    15.@Seahawks...(L)11-4
    16.vs Steelers...(L)11-5

see us losing in the first round of playoffs agian of if we're lucky the second round...but sine their my favorite team...id bet they'll win the super bowl anyday...
    CHECK OUT THE NEW TRACK "Da Struggle"

[SOUNDCLICK]6420333[/SOUNDCLICK]

Battle Record
    21-22

Colts baby

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    5-6

I see the Ravens going anywhere from 11-5 to 14-2..they're good enough to the point that they can beat anyone. I think their main AFC foes will be New England and Indy. Cincinnatti should be okay but they've had some issues and it may take a second to get chemistry..i think the ravens can come in week one and take that game but they do have a significant chance of losing. The Browns have issues and it's to be seen how the Steeler's play changed now that Bill Cowher is gone. The Chargers should also be a threat but they did lose their coordinators. In all, only the Ravens and New Enland have definitely improved since last year..its remains to be seen what will come of it but if the ravens can go 12-4 their strength of schedule may allow them a #1 playoff spot. The Colts have games at San Diego and here in Baltimore in december(cold). They also have trouble within their division. Jacksonville is always a tough game for them. Last year after being shut out the first half at home, Indy only beat Jacksonville by one touchdown because of a punt return and a Manning rush for a touchdown. Later in the year they lost at Jacksonville 44-17. Vince Young is also in the Colts division and he showed last year he can take over a game. San Diego opens against the worst team to open against...Chicago. The following week they go to New England. They also have to face Denver, Tennessee, Jacksonville, and Kansas City on the road. They get to host Baltimore and Indy. New England has problems with Miami who they have face on the road towards the end of October..along with games away form home against Baltimore and Indy. Not to mention a game with Philly, two hard games with the Jets, and the week two game against San Diego i mentioned. All in all, the AFC will be the leaugue to watch again and all teams have chances of winning/losing certain games that will show to be the outline for the playoffs where homefeild will be the key advantage in a sea of level competitors. I believe the veteran nature the Ravens are beginning to develop, along with an offense that finally has two seasons of consistency..lack of outside disruption, constistent coaches and coaching...and along with a genuine want to win could propel them to a super bowl victory. Steve McNair and Ray Lewis have come to the do or die year and they will make their presence felt in a major way that will reflect in each member on their respective sides of the field. My prediction is as follows...

Sep 10 @Cincinnati 7:00pm W--24-17
    Sep 16 N.Y. Jets 4:15pm W--34-10
    Sep 23 Arizona 1:00pm W--21-9
    Sep 30 @Cleveland 1:00pm W--21-16
    Oct 7 @San Francisco 4:15pm W--35-20
    Oct 14 St. Louis 1:00pm W--28-17
    Oct 21 @Buffalo 1:00pm W--14-10
    Week 8 BYE
    Nov 5 @Pittsburgh 8:30pm L--14-17
    Nov 11 Cincinnati 4:05pm W--20-14
    Nov 18 Cleveland 1:00pm W--21-6
    Nov 25 @San Diego 4:15pm L--24-30
    Dec 3 New England 8:30pm W--31-30
    Dec 9 Indianapolis 8:15pm W--28-23
    Dec 16 @Miami 1:00pm W--19-3
    Dec 23 @Seattle 4:15pm W--26-16
    Dec 30 Pittsburgh 1:00pm W--35-12

AFC Champ: Ravens vs Colts ---W--17-10
    Super Bowl: Ravens vs Saints---W--29-13

7 Years later the Ravens return to greatness
    ...2007 NFL Champion...Baltimore Ravens.

If u couldnt tell..imma Ravens fan.

All this is before any regular season games after about 3 games i can give u a better opinion.
    T. P.

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-5

Sep 10 @Cincinnati 7:00pm L 23-14
    Sep 16 N.Y. Jets 4:15pm W 13-3
    Sep 23 Arizona 1:00pm W 28-10
    Sep 30 @Cleveland 1:00pm W 27-7
    Oct 7 @San Francisco 4:15pm W 38-17
    Oct 14 St. Louis 1:00pm W 20-3
    Oct 21 @Buffalo 1:00pm W 17-14