User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4
Showing results 46 to 53 of 53

Thread: 6 pack

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-2

Re: 6 pack

Your 8 minute ab thing looks like a good plan for building strength and endurance in your midsection.

But it's easy to make them pop if you just do 12 to 15 reps of 3 sets of crunches, leg raises, side bends about 3 to 4 times a week. If that isn't hard for you, add weights... Intensity gives you more mucles size to make the abs pop out more so than more repettition.

But you probably already have the muscles.

You've Earned a Custom Title! niggerican's Avatar
    Battle Record
    2-1

LOL that's my problem though.. I dont have a big gut, but there is some fat.. which is why I can't see my lower abs ever. And I'm having trouble following what you're saying by "You want to eat 500 calories less than you burn"

Also, how many calories a day should I be taking in?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-2

If you have very little fat but just in that area, that's your problem area. You can keep burning fat but that area will remain the concentrated area for fat. You can't burn fat in areas you want to. Your body is already has a set programming for what areas fat comes off first and what areas keep more fat than other areas. If you're really skinny(like 6 to 8 % bodyfat) than you probably won't be able to lose that fat unless you do liposuction. You can buy fat measuring devices for cheap online. I recommend digital ones.

As far as calories go, calories are energy... Food has calories and whatever you don't use via exercising and just activity becomes fat. If you burn off more calories than you eat, than your fat becomes energy and gets burned off. Basically.

How many calories you consume varies depending on your body. If you're trying to cut weight and what you're doing right now is giving you little results or no results(also no gaining fat), just eat little bit less than you normally do, and do more exercises than you normally do... As long as there's 500 calories burned or less, you'll be fine. If you go over this, you might end up burning off muscles instead. And that's bad. Your muscles burn the calories. You need the muscles.

You can do more research on calories and metabolism and cardio vs strenght training...

I find it hard to count calories, so I just guess depening on the food I eat and what kind of results I'm getting. Ideally, I consume about 2000 calories to maintain my fat without much exercise.

So I eat about 1800 calories and burn off 300 calories with exercise. That's 500 calories I burn off per day.

Battle Record
    2-1

Ohh, thanks alot. I was counting the calories I ate today (for the first time since I started to workout for the 6 pack) and I ate about 1300-1400. Then I worked out for half an hour only though. (Except right when I wake up everyday I do the 8 minute ab workout) I'm gonna do some research on how you know how much calories you've lost when exercising..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Can't teach you my swag! D. Josey's Avatar
    Battle Record
    41-9
    Awards 25+ Wins

fuck calories.

Battle Record
    2-1

Word

And to what you were saying before exact, I'm only looking into abs right now, the rest of my body is pretty good.

Banned
    Battle Record
    10-3

Dood. that 8 minute ab thing was dope.

In my mansion, no locks on the door. You can come right in my guns make me feel secure.
    Battle Record
    0-1

I ordered the Bean, shit you see on infomercials late at night. It's fun, but I read a bunch of people returned theirs cuz the seams busted after awhile. My shits still good though