User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 67

Thread: F.L Mag. 7th Edition

Battle Record
    62-46
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion FL Champion PS Champion/IE Champion WOP Champion OM HOF PC HOF 50+ Wins

F.L Mag. 7th Edition

Introduction: New Champion? and Updates

Welcome to the 7th edition of the Front Lines Magazine and yet another introduction to a rather slow month. A crop of new texts putting their skills to the test have emerged and in return we have seen a slight drop in overall voting production. There is to be no concern for all the leagues are entering the heart of their seasons, while more and more FL contenders are entering the ranks of LLL jr. Regardless as I am sure you are aware we have a new champion on our hands, so feel free to congratulate Cry, on a unacceptable no show victory. This week he will be defending the belt that he will have to prove he deserves against Everlast. Best of luck to the both you, may the best head win. There has also been a new edition to the Text and Topical Front lines and that is the Voter of the month. This was put in place to help both areas of frontlines with activity. A great idea, however has yet to show signs of success as the month of July has been nothing but slow. I am glad to see that the rankings as usually are continuing to impress, and it seems every month we have a few fresh faces climbing the ranks as quicklyh as they can. It will be a great interest to see if any of those faces can pose a threat to the strong set front runners. As the names in the top 10 have stayed mostly the same, you will be still take suprised to who is positioned where! Anyways as we continue through this mag, remember frontlines is where all the RB greats got their start, so keep battling, keep voting, and frontlines will remain as active as ever. Enjoy.

Text Championship Battle Reviews

Week 25 - SmokaJoka vs Wyte
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...ip-338994.html

Well, SmokaJoka embarrassed Wyte, or more like Wyte embarrased himself coming in extremely cocky only to drop six lines that were immediately proven to be somebody elses work. He was immediately banned for biting, and handed the win to SmokaJoka for his first FL title defense.
    Winner: SmokaJoka
    Battling Ranking: 0/10

Week 26 - SmokaJoka vs Cry
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...ip-339851.html

A show down of heavyweights SmokaJoka the current champion vs Cry a past FL champion. The battle shown to dissapoint the slim few who decided to show up and vote. There was some argueing to whether smoka fed off crys verse, and further question dropped the issue. The battle was rather weak, with notice of a lot of stretched out lines and rather played concepts. However after only 3 votes (which all went to smokajoka) the battle was ended in Smoka's favor of his 2nd FL title defense.
    Battle Ranking: 4/10

Week 27 - SmokaJoka vs Relli_Mak
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...ip-340468.html

This battle was obvious that some did not think Relli deserved this title shot, however he was granted with the opportunity to shine, and proved failure. He dropped some nice personals on Smoka but was unable to accumulate enough sting to be thought as of tough landing punches.
    As for smoka he was lucky to scrape out a win here with a less than dominant performances dropping slightly more quotables then his underdog opponent. However, winning over the crowd he was over to successfully defend his title for the third straight week.
    Battling Ranking: 5/10

Week 28 - SmokaJoka vs Cry (rd2)
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...ip-341062.html

After much anticipation for a rematch after their last showing was less than outstanding. Cry showed up only to be dissapointed and handed the belt by a no-show from Smoka. After three straight week of defending his title he chokes and lets cry slip away with the win.
    Winner: Cry
    Battle Ranking: 0/10

Front Lines Power Rankings: Text
    RBFL's Top Battlers

10. Relli_Mak
    After climbing as high as nine, and taking a loss in his first championship battle. He drops a spot for having a less than dominant performance, and seems to have shyd away from returning to heavy FL battles since his loss. Still a competitor on the charts, as long as his heart remains in to it.

9. Mr. Q
    Entering the charts last week at number 10, he bumps up a spot for slowly but surely climbing the charts as he juggles his way around league competition and coming to FL and winning with ease. If he keeps up with his winning ways it should be known he will be soon to get a chance at the title, as long as he keeps on improving on that journey to the top.

8. Yung ghost
    His caliber of texting is high enough to keep him well into the top 5 but his inactiveness do to just being overally busy pushes him back in the rankings until he decides to better himself and jump back where he belongs.

7. Gestures
    Suprised all with him sitting at number 5 in last months mag, drops down a couple spots due to his lack of battling in the FL. Last month he was known for his jump from the bottom to near the top of the rankings and was awarded for his persistance. However this month he has yet to show he can further that jump.

6. Grumble
    May recieve looks of question to why he is here from heads around FL but he has proven he can win, and until he shows he has lost that streak of W's he will stay here. He actually moves up one spot due to the inactivness of the members ahead of him the previous month.

5. Bezerk.
    May not be the most dominating text head in the top 10, but he knows when to take an opportuninty and run with it. By a lot of members showing they have had some inactivness lying ahead of them. He jumped in, and starting marking down wins as quickly as he could. For that and the inactivness of others, he jumps up three spots.

4. Hi, My Name Is
    He drops down a spot but only because of the actions of the members around him. He is a consistant battler who deserves his position in the top of the rankings. However, as of lately has shown no drive to climb to the top, that he knows he can reach. Keep on keepin on.

3. SmokaJoka
    Last month was crowned number one on the top 10, but has fallen to number three because of late actions. He is among the best battlers in frontlines but failed to show for his 4th championship defense handing the belt to cry, and has dropped his usually productivity due to being overally busy.

2. Cry
    Even though he remains consistant in his battlings around the site, and has proven himself time n time again to be a winner on this site. It was unfortunate for him that he could not take the belt from smoka. He was handed the belt, and due to him not striding to show he should move up he rests at #2.

1. -Coop-
    Are you suprised? Well you shouldn't be, he has hands down been the most active of top 10 battlers in the frontlines, and deserves this ranking for that reason, but another even more amazing reason. For those who dont know, he was entered into a heavly lopsided match (or thought to be) against none other than the extremely tought to beat com. However, coop came up to prove he could contend and perhaps take an upset victory, eventually after a close match proven by the trading of votes....lost a very close one to Com. To gain respect not only of Com but all who witnessed a very intense match that many thought he should of won. Because of his push to gain respect Coop is this months #1 Battler. Congratulate him.

Who to be on the look out for?

Okay, so I updated the rankings and it was very easy for me to see who's active/on the rise and who's not. I notice five main members rising very quickly in the ranks, and some small signs of others. Kid New Era, -Coop-, Lay Fear, Seracin, and Jus Write seem to be climbing the ranks and fast! Jus Write is kind've going up and down at the same time because of some losses, but he seemed to quickly recover from it. Hopefully the members stay active, and more of them get active so that there's more differentials in the Front Lines Championship matches.

Worst FL battlers of the week

..Jey $krilla, Third Rail and DCPISFREE seem to be the easy wins this week. all three of them going in the negative rankings by at least -10 points each. I see some potential in DCP ..but Jey $krilla seems to be just another lost cause so far. Hopefully the newcomers stay active and prove themselves to a further extent than the negatives in the ranks.

NEW Front Lines Moderators, could a NEW Front Lines be Born?

Mr.Write, Cry, Westbank, Domain 9 ...along with the still existing SmokaJoka and Tim. It seems the goal of having this many mods is to spite upon the inactivity of Front Lines. Maybe keep shit poppin' ..None of these mods are known to have personal indifferences besides the epic battles in the Champ matches but other than that there seems to be no problem. In fact, I think that this will cause cheating, swaying, biting, and the remainder of any other bullshit to buckle-down and die. This is another step in the dawning of a NEW and improved Front Lines.

Interview Sessions

Interview With Spekz

Mr.Write says:
    Iight welcome to week 7's FL interview session with spekz... now spekz has been around lately for quite sometime doing hella battles... from Topical to Text to leagues man... so how you handling shit man?
    spekz says:
    Well sometimes i feel like im getting over my head, n then i back off a bit...i try not to overwhelm myself..but at the same time try to the most i can so people will follow....it does get stressful however
    spekz says:
    But as far as now, my current position is good, i took a few months off...and ive been ready to go for just about anything.
    Mr.Write says:
    iight sounds good man... when you came back what were the first few advices people gave man?
    spekz says:
    Stay persistant, know the writer youve been in the past...and get through those roadblocks that stand in the way when you take such a long time off....basically dont let your feelings get hurt early.... (that advice was given recently actually) ...
    Mr.Write says:
    lol... dope man that us what i would say nah mean... iight i have read some of your verses man.. and looking back at some battles...what do you see that you need work on?
    spekz says:
    In topical writing i think, that sometimes writing comes so easily to me (at times) that i often over due the use of vocab,multies,internals etc./ that and my overall flow takes a hit sometimes.... As for Texting, its my wording. Ive been told by mysterymurdera and many others..that i have good concepts but my wording hurts me.
    spekz says:
    Last season in LLL for instance m~m gave me a shot, and preseason battle vs him...and i was told by many voters i would have beat him...if they could of re worded my punches for me lol...so its promising, seeing ive always enjoyd topical>text
    Mr.Write says:
    iight cool cool...and i have to agreee on that through some lines i've read you got a great concept but end up...how you say fuckin it up in the end or some shit no offense but ey elevation is always there ya know... so how do you see yourself in about 2-3 months form now?
    spekz says:
    Well normally when ive been on my streaks where i really seem to make an impact, im to stage where im among some talented writers, (no means to boast) however, things become easier for me i enjoy writing to the point i dont rush things...i just write.
    spekz says:
    However, in this case i will be starting college in about that time, so i dont know if this time around...ill will have the time to continue my consistancy.
    Mr.Write says:
    well...dude if the thoughts come let em out ya know always have a pen and pad ready nah mean.... ok name some people you would like to face.
    spekz says:
    I agree.... text wise i know im average at best, but when im devoted to it i would like to face infamouz., id like another shot at coop,....id like a good shot at any of the top ten frontliners right now actually. just to prove that i can hold my own.
    spekz says:
    as far as topical, im suprised (well not rlly) but regardless..at some of these writers that really made an impact while i was gone...a lot of them were at the same stage i was right b4 i left....like jonathon,thomas,the witness..so i guess at this point..it would be those guys, n whoever else im missing...shit YOU lol
    Mr.Write says:
    word man.. i have gotten far and thomas and so has jon nah mean.. iight what you think of the new FL mods?
    spekz says:
    Ya, it was nice to see yall where you are, congrats!... as for the FL i think feeble had the right idea by adding more. Smoka has been gone, and Tim does e/thing he can for this site...they needed help..as for individually...ill break them down quick lol
    spekz says:
    Westbank....is proof i was gone to long, because he first got here right b4 i left (i actually beat him) now hes like 40-4 or something (ane he had numbers in his name hehe)..but as far as moding, im a bit upset that i havent really seen him in the forum at all...his impact so far as been small
    spekz says:
    Domain 9...Be honest i hardly know him, ive seen his name around more now that i think bout it..but im undecided on him..
    spekz says:
    Cry...cry came in and took over immediately and proved he wanted to do this. He has been in control battling wise of FL for sometime now, and deserved the spot..cuz he does well as far as helping, and removing the clutter.
    spekz says:
    Mr.Write...lets see lol, once cry told me you were gonna take car of the mag etc. I know that frontlines was complete, you are willing to take your time..and do shit like this...not many ppl would.
    spekz says:
    overall..FL should run smoother than ever.
    Mr.Write says:
    yea man we all got our spots to do and all of us will do the best we can to take in peopls complaints and requests nah mean... iight lets sum this mother up.... with a few more quick question answer shit
    Mr.Write says:
    kim chee bowls
    spekz says:
    lol...u got me stumpd on that one
    Mr.Write says:
    ichiban
    spekz says:
    good
    spekz says:
    how bout tenderloin...thats tasty shit
    Mr.Write says:
    fried chicked?
    Mr.Write says:
    chicken*
    spekz says:
    love it
    Mr.Write says:
    corn
    spekz says:
    meh..if i feel like it
    spekz says:
    cob...mostly tho
    Mr.Write says:
    lmfao angelina jolie on her knees?
    spekz says:
    Id stuff her face..thank you very much
    Mr.Write says:
    woot woot....iight sum it up man shout outs and what nots homie throw em out!
    spekz says:
    Well, id like to shout out to, Feebs for taking mass control over the site and directing it towards to a new chapter,Cry,mr.write,westbank,domain etc for helping FL get bumpn again...and all the writers/audio kats anybody who takes pride in what they do.
    N fuck yous...to the arrogant bitches that are only here to put down new comers, and are unwillingly to help out. ..
    n Final words.... Keep up everyone, keep writing,texting,audio, w/e you do just do it...o and just fucking leave feedback and vote. Thank you Mr.Write, it was a pleasure.
    Mr.Write says:
    thank you for you rtime
    Mr.Write says:
    Pz
    spekz says:
    later

Interview with Bezerk

Mr.Write says:
    Ight your next in line after spekz in my interview session.. so how you feeling on doing ranks with topical and text battles man?
    Bezerk. says:
    Feel pretty good, i mean, i'm just trying to put up a name for myself, and just trying to be dope like you nawmsayin?
    Mr.Write says:
    yea man ...you had a rep under your theopry account with grafs and your sagacious account.. now you seem to have started over to make a new name empire.. hows it coming along man?
    Bezerk. says:
    Its coming okay..I mean, some foo` stole my Theory account, and gave it too X-mal, but its aight if X-mal has it, cuz i know he won't mess that up..Its aight.
    Mr.Write says:
    lol... so the battles name a few people worth mentioning under your belt you have beating in text?
    Bezerk. says:
    Rofl um..
    well idunno..Not man, i've Beaten..Chrome, one of the contenders in Fl champ today..And i've beaten Ancel, or however you spell his name ^..And do you want me too mention Topical?
    Mr.Write says:
    lol...its koo um.. i guess its up to you man..go for it...name some.
    Bezerk. says:
    ..Um, Forum, Laureate, iTopic, Constance, i think Gabriel, and a few other heads in S.S, oh..Then i Beat you, because you dropped a no-show verse..It wasn't fair anyways =/
    Bezerk. says:
    I had more time, so bleh =/
    Mr.Write says:
    nah its cool i revenged by beating you with a no show you that you forgot about i guess... it was ok i keyed that verse so it wasnt really wasted. iight man.. name a few names you wanna get at man.. though nice names you have got there in your win collumn.
    Bezerk. says:
    um,
    well, i want too accomplish to Beat Nique, in topical..And i want revenge against Johnny 6-foot, but it'll take alot of elevation..I want to become a legend..Such as Bounce..
    Bezerk. says:
    As for text battle wise
    Bezerk. says:
    I want to Beat Final. so bad..He's Beat me like..2 times now, he's been my mentor for a while..But now he's too lazy for anything, he live not too far away n' ish..Also, i want too battle Wyte, we've no-showed all our battles against eachother..And i want too Battle philly, just for a fundamental match
    Mr.Write says:
    well...that is a nice line up of people you can get better from nah mean.. especially wyte and philly ya know.. both have there definant upside ya know.... i see you getting better ya know... iight name some things you see you can better from man?
    Bezerk. says:
    I want to get better at text alot..I mean i used to be alot better, when Final was my mentor, but now i just mentor myself..And topical wise, everyone says some of my stuff is okay, just because of my story line, and imagery..And i guess i need some tips on that..So hit me up for some tips
    Mr.Write says:
    iight will do but focus here nah mean this isnt the TBFL mag homie..sorry thi sis the text FL mag.. so... lets keep it at that for now... ima say name off the top you describe what you think of em
    Bezerk. says:
    Aight.
    Mr.Write says:
    Meks
    Bezerk. says:
    Outbreak of this year
    Mr.Write says:
    Final.
    Bezerk. says:
    Dope Muh fucka
    Mr.Write says:
    Philly
    Bezerk. says:
    Text Prince
    Mr.Write says:
    Mariah
    Bezerk. says:
    Wtf? She bit, from her brother, Incest biter
    Mr.Write says:
    above
    Bezerk. says:
    Dope if he doesn't ghost write
    Mr.Write says:
    smoka
    Bezerk. says:
    Front Lines Text KING
    Mr.Write says:
    Laureate
    Bezerk. says:
    Dope SAP battler
    Mr.Write says:
    Lay Doubt
    Bezerk. says:
    Read my name
    ^Nuff said
    Mr.Write says:
    lol....iight... in the next few years were do you see yourself...still texting or out there?
    Bezerk. says:
    Idunno..I've given up text not too long ago, and just returned recently..So i think i might be trying to do audio, and doing mixtapes..
    Mr.Write says:
    cool cool bring it up a notch i understand man... iight so what do you see you need help on in text?
    Bezerk. says:
    Concepts man..I usually try wordplay, but sometimes it comes out wrong..And basically..Better wording
    Mr.Write says:
    iight understood.. were do you see FL going?...getting better or gonna get more clogged or worse?
    Bezerk. says:
    Depends on the activity, theres alot of herbs and noobs in Fl, we need vets back like you, Philly, & smoka active, and maybe Final
    Bezerk. says:
    If they come back. it'll def. be really dope
    Mr.Write says:
    cool cool. name some dope remembrance that you have of FL
    Bezerk. says:
    Um..
    Nfamouz Vs. Final, that was Finals only loss on his record in Fl
    Mr.Write says:
    word word... iight lets sum this up sucka... throw your shout outs and what nots out there man... and wTF and shit like that
    Bezerk. says:
    Aight, Shout-Out To D-block, Jae Hood is a monster..Philly, hope he gets signed w/ his audio, and i hope Chrome gets more active, and i hope they bring LLL Jr. back.
    Mr.Write says:
    iight this concludes our short session of thoughts from you bezerk thanks for time and be safe man and keep the activity up man
    Bezerk. says:
    You too
    Mr.Write says:
    Pz.
    Bezerk. says:
    Pz.

Interview with Yung Ghost

Mr.Write says:
    iight welcome yung your my third person to interview in my interview session so im running out of questions...nah not really lmfao.. anyways how you feeling man?
    ghost says:
    im feelin high.. lol na.. good jus chillin
    Mr.Write says:
    koo koo
    Mr.Write says:
    iight man. you have made some name in text man...throw some names on this interview you have beaten worth mentioning...including LLL or 1-2 or other text leagues
    ghost says:
    uhh Icarus.. Dao.. Ancel.. MR Q.. Nesse.. ect ect
    Mr.Write says:
    cool...thats a pretty nice line up
    Mr.Write says:
    iight name people now you would like to face...
    ghost says:
    Feeble.. Com.. chrit.. M~M.. J.Hens.. philly.. bayou.. Lay doubt... basically any vets.
    Mr.Write says:
    damn.. you sounding real cocky now man...lol.. but thats good its not cockyness its just confiodence right?\
    ghost says:
    na im not cocky like saying i could bet em i just want to face them for good experiance
    Mr.Write says:
    true factor right there man
    ghost says:
    yep... oh and i want to battle mal cause he has a loud mouth.. hear that hoe set a battle
    Mr.Write says:
    PUNCH HIS FACE...lmfao... iight.. im start naming shit first word that comes to mind say it
    ghost says:
    righ righ
    Mr.Write says:
    Hairy balls
    ghost says:
    *looks down*
    Mr.Write says:
    bloody shoes
    ghost says:
    kicking haters in the face
    Mr.Write says:
    apple bottoms
    ghost says:
    buffie the body!
    Mr.Write says:
    lmfao....leo from charmed
    ghost says:
    hom0
    ghost says:
    dude better of fucked all them witches.. shiiiiieeet
    Mr.Write says:
    lol. ahahah... smoka joka
    ghost says:
    cool dude
    Mr.Write says:
    laureate
    ghost says:
    chinese food
    Mr.Write says:
    lol. tim
    ghost says:
    beat me in 1-2 *insert angry smiley*
    Mr.Write says:
    lol. iight ho wdid you get into texting?
    ghost says:
    bought a laptop typed in rap battling on google and BAM!.. there was RB..
    Mr.Write says:
    lol..nice way to get into this man..lmfao..
    Mr.Write says:
    what happened to NA?
    ghost says:
    my boy Relli was gone for a while.. let some wack heads in.. went downhill from there but it seems like he's back at it and building the roster.. but im still down to crew battle for em!
    Mr.Write says:
    cool cool. looking into getting your self established?
    ghost says:
    ehh i guess..i was going to quit texting but said fuck it i gotta champ some shit first feel me?
    Mr.Write says:
    word
    ghost says:
    already dominated JR every week i droped i got verse of the week so quit hating and give me a LLL spot!
    Mr.Write says:
    *Hint Hint*
    Mr.Write says:
    lol.
    ghost says:
    lol
    Mr.Write says:
    iight... what do you see in your verses you need help on?
    ghost says:
    wording is my downfall sometimes..
    Mr.Write says:
    lets get it... whats your thoughts on FL now mods and what not?
    ghost says:
    well i havnt paid attention to who is modding it now but FL really went downhill.. hopefully the new mods will get it back on track.
    Mr.Write says:
    yes we will man thank you.
    Mr.Write says:
    any request or complaints you have in your head?
    ghost says:
    nope.
    Mr.Write says:
    iight... weirdest shit you have seen on the site lately...
    ghost says:
    umm Zelph's wild thornberry's pic.. creepy ass shit
    Mr.Write says:
    lmfao.... any WTFS lately?
    ghost says:
    WTF @ no more JR
    ghost says:
    WTF @ some of these new mods
    Mr.Write says:
    word man... i hope im not on of the WTF mods your talking about
    ghost says:
    na you seem like a good mod.. it really all comes down to maturity (prolly mispelled) people like marv though?.. wow zers
    Mr.Write says:
    coo coo man... iight so lets sum this shit up...shout outs
    ghost says:
    shout out to The Takeover first of all!.. and shout out to all of RB.
    Mr.Write says:
    iight man....thanks for your time...
    Mr.Write says:
    Pz.
    ghost says:
    yup take it easy.

Interview with infamouz

Mr.Write says:
    iight welcome your my last person to interview during my interview session... so lets finish this last interview interesting... iight?!...how you feeling so far infamouz?
    Infamouz says:
    i'm feelin staright my nigga. and word we'll end this shit with a blast. lol
    Mr.Write says:
    lol.. iight man you disappeared for a while.. and the time you left you were on a roll man.. what happened?
    Infamouz says:
    idk man. i jus got bored of rb and sick of it. so i left for a while. but now i been back for like 2 weeks and i'm going to continue moving forward
    Mr.Write says:
    iight homie respect for that.. what happened to your old infamouz names?
    Infamouz says:
    idk what happend to any of them to be honest. and i could care less. all i have is the account i have now.
    Mr.Write says:
    cool cool. iight how do you feel about the FL now than back then?
    Infamouz says:
    well i think fl back then was alot more energetic and alive. since i been back it's jus boring. it took one of my first battles back like a week and a half to close.
    Infamouz says:
    but maybe with the new additions of mods it could get better
    Mr.Write says:
    cool cool and it will be better cus we vets who know how you all like it...
    Mr.Write says:
    lol
    Mr.Write says:
    how do you feel about the new mods?
    Infamouz says:
    well i think there pretty cool. but westbank? and domain or w/e. i never seen them even battle in FL. i seen westbanks rec and i never seen him battle in fl. but other than that they cool
    Mr.Write says:
    domain is a old vet from back in 03 if i believe... he has talent and west.. i agree but ey he is active so woot.
    Mr.Write says:
    breakdown what you think of FL
    Infamouz says:
    right now? well i think it's gay that you have to go and vote on like every battle and say "hit this link and i'll poll my vote when you hit it" that is jus gay and is makin people less active in fl seeing as there battles don't get closed quick enough. thats why i think it is lacking alot of good heads battling there. before it was jus everybody voted on any battle and it seemed to work out that
    Infamouz says:
    way alot better
    Mr.Write says:
    ^^word i remember that shit man... well that shit is about to change man cus im there and cry we active as fuck and shit man.. so i got your back man... iight....lets start naming peoples
    Mr.Write says:
    what you think of them iight?
    Mr.Write says:
    mariah
    Infamouz says:
    never really talked to her
    Mr.Write says:
    final.
    Infamouz says:
    idk what his alias is or nuffin but i've seen some battles in jr of his. pretty cool guy
    Mr.Write says:
    wyte
    Infamouz says:
    the whole time i was back i was guessin final was wyte. rofl
    Infamouz says:
    or is he?
    Mr.Write says:
    lol... for a while but final. is symbolic a whole diffrent person
    Mr.Write says:
    Psuedo
    Infamouz says:
    rofl at his custom user title. "bom chicka wah wah" that is all
    Mr.Write says:
    Lay Fear
    Infamouz says:
    never heard of him
    Mr.Write says:
    Joey Gunz
    Infamouz says:
    one of the better heads in Jr. pretty dope text head. i never heard of him til i came back on rb
    Infamouz says:
    his alias is young ghost.. and thats all i know about him. lol
    Mr.Write says:
    Coop
    Infamouz says:
    well since i been gone he has came a long way.
    props to him
    Mr.Write says:
    supernat
    Infamouz says:
    still the same since i left
    Mr.Write says:
    Dominance
    Infamouz says:
    only read one batte of his. it was against philly in SAP. he dropped pretty decent
    Mr.Write says:
    its a she by the way... anyways...
    Mr.Write says:
    cry
    Infamouz says:
    he's still got some fire in'em lol.. well yeah i see he stuck around and is doing his thing so props to him too. but watch out Cry i'm coming for the FL titile
    Mr.Write says:
    lmfao... iight... life itself or no life but pain free which one?
    Infamouz says:
    life itself. pain is life
    Infamouz says:
    and life is pain
    Mr.Write says:
    word i feel that shit man... props on that dude....
    Infamouz says:
    word man..
    Mr.Write says:
    bass half way or fully bumpin
    Infamouz says:
    fully bumpin, always.
    Mr.Write says:
    right right
    Mr.Write says:
    iight man shout outs and what nots lay em down....
    Infamouz says:
    well shout out to me and everyone else doin there own thang lol..
    Infamouz says:
    and shout out to mr write for this interview
    Mr.Write says:
    iight man thanks for your time... and be safe man Pz
    Infamouz says:
    word you too. oz
    pz*

Final Thoughts

Well another month has come and gone. Things are getting more intense as the weeks pass on. The leagues have shown they are not there to being taking likely, as LLL and LLL jr have been threatning to remove the ones who are performing below the standars of both. LLL jr has witnessed a lot of no shows, and LLL has been uplifted with some very exciting weeks. All the leagues around the site are hitting the heart of their seasons, and it is up to the one person in each to prove they deserve to be champed. The final stretch is nearing, dont miss out! AS far as RBFL we witness the birth to a lot of new heads, and the inactivity of alot of regulars. However both the text area and topical area have shown signs of dissapointment, in the fact the voting has been far from normal, and even a push towards rediculous (especially in the topical area) If we would like to continue with the direction we have been moving in the last few months we need the support of everyone. Remember to keep an eye on the leagues, contendorship, announcments, and please vote! Thank you for tuning in to another RBFL magazine. Remember, FL is here to better yourself so someday you can be amongst the greats it once produced.
    Last edited by Cody Nash; July 19th, 2007 at 03:46 AM
    ARTIFICIAL | PO'ETHICS | INTELLIGENCE

Battle Record
    62-46
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion FL Champion PS Champion/IE Champion WOP Champion OM HOF PC HOF 50+ Wins

Re: F.L Mag. 7th Edition

thanks alot to Jus Write and Cry for most of the info.....hope you all enjoy
    ARTIFICIAL | PO'ETHICS | INTELLIGENCE

Dope mag dood,
    One of a great reads.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1XRBFL Topical Champ

Banned
    Battle Record
    12-5

ill be in the top 10 next month you watch... now i have to change my title back to bom chicka wah wah ... but good job write.

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

lol, yeeeeeeahhh, cool interviews.

lord of war
    Battle Record
    2-1

cool mag man, props on doing it.

Battle Record
    83-41
    Awards 50+ Wins

word write cool mag.

i like the last interview the most.

Banned
    Battle Record
    17-17

who is that sexy yung ghost dude

Battle Record
    83-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

cool detailed mag... mn me coming back to FL... hmmmmmm, maybe just for the title again

*rubs my undefeatedness in your faces*

Battle Record
    83-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by yung ghost View Post
    who is that sexy yung ghost dude

some guy

Banned
    Battle Record
    5-5

werd i'll like to be interviewed

a fucking savage
    Battle Record
    70-41
    Awards SAP Champion 50+ Wins

Dope @ Grumble being 6th.
    A.rtificial I.ntelligence

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Above U
    Battle Record
    27-18
    Awards 25+ Wins

Last Posted By SmokaJoka
    Fuckin dyke, don't bring up my merits or you'll face doom sir
    That shit is hypocritical...esp. when you lost to Kid Blitz in Jr.
    HEY!...fuck u Smoka...wat dat supppose to mean...

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

just wait ..next mag'll be twice as dope.

Vegeta™

So its weekly?...if so thats dope.