User Tag List

Page 13 of 382 FirstFirst ... 3 12 13 14 23 63 113 ... LastLast
Showing results 181 to 195 of 5729

Thread: Rip That Bitch Above You!

JUST BULL SHITTIN
    Battle Record
    11-10

Re: Diss That Fucker Above You!

soooooo u from ney york well im from da fla....
    where we dont give a fuck...slip up u'll get wet 2day
    talkin bout supersizin ima leave u puffed likde a cake
    wid da tech im squeezin dat will leave ya body spayed
    but supersize me cuh...i want a number 3 wit no onionz
    get it wrong n faggot n kill wit my handz grab yo lungz..
    pull em out out...wrap it round ur touge
    suffacate yo bitch ass wit ya momz thong....now u gone...
    lmao.....
    Last edited by virus_00; August 13th, 2007 at 01:51 PM Reason: missed a word

You've Earned a Custom Title! nutcase's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-2

lmao hahah that was funny made absolutely no sense
    ya so bent so spent u suck dick to pay ya hoes rent
    i pik ya out like stems n seeds please stop testin me
    this dude aint no viruse he a std
    so u on ya come bak shiit i bet when dat gun clap clik
    youll be runnin like u run track bitch.....hahaha
    Last edited by nutcase; August 13th, 2007 at 02:23 PM

JUST BULL SHITTIN
    Battle Record
    11-10

lmao.....i been waitin 4 u 2 reply i prolly couldve caught a nut
    took so long 2 come at me.. i thought u was pizza hut
    but....i understand u a grown man...spittin rhymez handed down from anotha man (hand me downz)
    but ima a lil faster...ready 2 spitt back as soon as ur rhymez hit my adrinaline (his wack versez make me mad)
    19 wit a mind of a crack fein...
    im makin da kidd cry wit simple linez...but i dont wanna b dat mean
    as long as u come back 4 more im right here waitin
    but catch yeah self b4 i catch ya breath...give u problemz wit respiration
    blaahhhh

Battle Record
    1-6

Wack lines vs. Mine.... Kids get shook like some "Hinez"...
    Ya raps... Just as wack... As ya Cap's... Explainin' lines...
    With mines?...
    ... I'm always in the front like tits...
    And i'm in ya brain...
    .... Tossed up in ya fro, like picks...
    And you...
    You're gettin' torn like this thread gets ripped...
    To show...
    "V" ain't never on some "Come Back Shit"...
    'cuz..
    'Thump has skills that are ahead of his years...
    'Thump drops game; Got more style than queers...
    'Thump's lines lay lames, like you... on some floors...
    So thats probably why thump's rhymes are better than yours...
    Last edited by Thump'; August 13th, 2007 at 08:30 PM
    "9 to 5 is how you survive//
    Im not tryna survive...
    I'm tryna live it to the limit and love it alive//"

Battle Record
    0-6

ya wacker then me
    ask anyone im pretty wack,
    no one gets to shiftys cracks
    ritz are less cracker then me
    ear to my mouth, fear comes in and out
    like sex, your whole crew get banged im winning now
    crawled threw the hole towards the darker day
    spark the yay, keep coming dont stop
    keep running dont stop, seek somthing pop lever off
    heats pumping, the sun can be never shot
    even with rocket or sateleite, cant stop the candlelight shine
    cant stop to analyze, your eyes get blined
    lines like blinds kid, im right with rhyme i write the nicest
    you behind the times, im the future that never came
    pages that cant turn, rages than cant burn
    they say its never the same, it never change
    hange forver,
    Last edited by TheShiftyHobo; August 13th, 2007 at 09:06 PM

Battle Record
    1-6

Why you gotta lie dog... See, Thats your affliction...
    We know dudes up in ya crack like a cocaine addiction...
    Ya styles a miss... But I see you freewheelin' it...
    It's like a strip club...
    It's suckin' dick... But nobodies feelin' it...
    I'll Break this kid in two shakes...
    Give 'em room so he can walk it out...
    "The sun can be never shot"?.... Yo, WTF you talkin' 'bout...
    Better Keep ya shoes tied if you wanna keep pace...
    Or else, Thump' gon' leave his hand print all over your face...
    "9 to 5 is how you survive//
    Im not tryna survive...
    I'm tryna live it to the limit and love it alive//"

thump
    this motha fucka tryin to call himself thumped and expect to be respected.
    but that ain't what you gettin. when emcsizzie come thru. you know you bit more than you can chew. bring your crew. they get popped. bodies drop. man i never stop. always at the top. thump your bitch ass gon get thumped. hwen you at your spot at the top of the charts. i'mma be takin off body parts and your gon get bumped down to the bottom
    the x man emcsizzie
    stay pimp
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-2

emcsizzie
    This cat is garbage. End of story its done
    Ill have this kid runnin around screamin on not the gun
    Im only 14 so you cant call me grown folk
    Exterminate you punks I aint with leavin arms broke
    The only thing gettin bumped is your head aginst the cement
    Have the paramedics sayin no pulse hes not breathin
    So next time you think you wanna step to me ya gettin hexed
    Ill obliterate you like im on MTV... "NEXT"

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    0-1

Madcappa aint no rappa he's just gunna get slapped his shit aint gunna make no hit he'll be on discount i'll mount his head on my wall he's just trying to stall he aint that tall this shit will sell in the mall for 13.88 emcsizzie is my mate we tight homies fo sho i'll sink low to kill you mo you aint nothing but a ho i'll show who you really are just some poser me rapping will put yo house on forclosure you just got washed up on shore like some whore, i'm gunna be on MTV as fast as an ATV i aint gunna be outshowed by some lazy bastard who doesnt have a standard.
    Last edited by CrispyJ; August 16th, 2007 at 11:08 PM
    I am Crispy J. the rapper from the south that has tunes comming from my mouth 24/7 my voice aint nothing like heavan, i'm rocking the mic im stealin a bike you better take a hike.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

is this mother fucker serious? i slapped him in his mouth and handed him a maxi pad..he thought it was his period//
    now i got this nigga furious...he couldn't get nothin to cure it..his fatality is chosen...and i aint talkin delirious//

got the nigga disappearin like the word about a UFO...everyone saw him..but whut happened no body knows//
    cuz his face got handed the glock like all it does is explode..but theres other objectives like when u swing don't let go//

and i bet this nigga acne look so bad, it look like he got the shotti pumped to his face//
    sorry dawg, i had to do it..it was more than jus ur rap that was a disgrace//
    everything about you disappeared..not a hair not a trace..you're way outta place..get back to the poetry lounge..you can't compete in the race//
    try out next year dawg..you might be able to replace, somethin like a retard..fuck that..they might even put you into place//

Battle Record
    0-1

You talking big but you couldnt pull the fucking gig you'd be too pussy an wussy out i'm here to fucking shout bout how gay you are you thinking you a big star but i just hit you with a fucking bar hey look there you just saw a star oh wait that was me your about to meet my knee to your gut you aint nothing but a ten cent slut you wear pants that are tight on your butt so some mutt will pick you up, your dad told me you give head like how i burn fucking tread you need a new thread sit down and think of some new rhymes in your head hope you come up with them before you go to bed or before you give your dad head.
    I am Crispy J. the rapper from the south that has tunes comming from my mouth 24/7 my voice aint nothing like heavan, i'm rocking the mic im stealin a bike you better take a hike.

look how big that niggaz verse got? i didnt even read it..it wasnt worth guap//
    "i jus sneezed cuz it makes you bleed".....please nigga your worth rocks..nah they worth more..you aint worth squat//
    i got niggaz that work blocks..you a online thug..there aint no cops..ever been arrested?..im guessin not//
    i aint even gotta bust shots..i did enuff in your girl..it was worth lots...she screamed my name..u aint never worked TWAT//

and why bother dissin' you? in the words of daffy duck.."your verses are despicable"//
    i'll keep it biblical jus cuz this is a ritual, i'll give ya body to god..matta fact satan..God aint missin you//

go to hell you lil bitch ass nigga..fuck cass, im the rich ass nigga//
    and your stacks grow large..my stacks grow quicka..im like your attorney..ya niggaz call me to come "get ya"//

Battle Record
    0-1

Man ima kick this shit now im about to fucking hit you your face gunna turn blue i'm not the guy who impregnated your girl you make me wanna hurl oh wait your about to fucking swirl.

You have nuts like a fucking squirel thats what a girl told me you see im like a fucking bee you just pissed me off so im gunna put you through the feed trough

so you fucked my girl big shit i bet you couldn't even find her clit she said you wasnt worth shit in the bed she said she was playin with your head she said you was like a sled on asphault like it was your parents fault.

nah god dont want me i'll make satan happy im getting abit snappy maybe you should sit with pappy and quit this you're never gunna miss me taking a piss in your girls mouth maybe if you came down south i could stick my shoe in your mouth.

I bet your a fucking cracker as white as snow because you aint bringing the show i bet your white as snow i don't even see a glow i guess thats why no one watches your show i just smacked you like a pimp does a ho.

don't quit ya day job just because your shinning a knob after all you're only a fucking slob i bet you got shot by the fucking mob i bet you bless it but don't confess it because you can only take less.

i've been taken in by the cops for robbin a coupla shops shit you've only seen on TV you get all your shit off MTV your rhymes are all cheesy like how ya moms sleezy.

ha you thought u was smooth? makes moves when its over with..thats how you groove?//
    well you can feel the grooves on my knife, ya such a fool...aint got me hatin'..ya just a tool//

lemme find out tha person gets hurt n im aimin for ya head//
    i'll scribble nine pencils jus cuz im sloppy wit the lead//

which means, holes all over lookin like swiss cheese//
    cannibals put you on sandwiches cuz we all mixed breeds//
    it's a DOG eat DAWG world..not felines like Chi-NESE//
    and damn right..we takin' over jus like Gui-NESE!!//

i'll put the tek to ya set..got u beggin..shit aint none of ya body gon be left//
    put u in the dumpster, aint no longa reppin' ya set..glocks to ya brain..both the brain and the bullet seepin' out ya left//

Battle Record
    0-1

i don't think i know im fucking smooth my tunes sooth and you're a fucking loon i kick it at the end to show my true skill you ow me a fucking bill because you have no fucking skill im about to steal your win i'm like a fucking sin i'll eat your soul.

you repeat the same fucking shit all the time you're falling behind like i said before think of some new rhymes get with the fucking times it's 2007 you think your a god but you just gunna sell at a 7/11.

i know i look like swiss cheese but im about to squeeze your mom i'm dropping the fucking bomb you're stuck working at a convenient store in 518 man you come in too late start off with a new slate clean ya name before you begin to sell yourself like a fucking whore.

I'm beggin for ya mom to quit sucking my dick i beat your dad with a fucking stick you're mom just licked up my dick i just smacked her like im wacked up your rhymes make me throw up you better shut the fuck up before i pull out my secret weapon on your ass you're body has too much mass like fat albert you better start hoppin like Q-bert.

i don't have a fucking brain it went down the fucking drain but i shot you in the head like how i laid your mom in the bed you're fucked in the head like handi-boy but you're thought of as a fucking boy who can't get pussy because he's too much of a wussy.

I know alot of my shits the same but im getting my point through like a fucking shrew digging through the ground i'm sniffing your mom out like a fucking hound.
    Last edited by CrispyJ; August 18th, 2007 at 09:14 PM