User Tag List

Page 1 of 36 1 2 11 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 527

Thread: LLL Mag: 7/2/07

Battle Record
    9-7

LLL Mag: 7/2/07

Intro

First and foremost a big fuck you to everyone who complains about how i write my mags. I do it a certain way for a certain reason, remember this is ALL MY OPINION. If you don't like it then fuck ya up the ass.
    On another note, This weeks battles have definitely proved to be the most impressive from the season so far, some close calls and some big upsets. Of course noshowing, it's whatever though the league moves on and the dumbasses will be weeded out.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    9-7

Re: LLL Mag: 7/2/07

Battle Reviews

Marv J vs. K
    Pretty average battle. Neither came with much wit, marv had the seam/stitches line that was pretty good and that was about all that could be quoted from this battle. K came pretty bad, his wording was off, his punches hit softly, his wordplay was corny. Both are going to need to step it up greatly to get near the top of this league. Marv takes this one in a pretty good sized win.

Dao vs. Tony B
    This battle was cool. Dao didn't reallyy bring much to the table though, his disgrace line was pretty cool but other then that he had a pretty bland/boring verse. Tony B came alot better then he has in recent weeks, not really good or gret but a hell of alot better. The living up to your name line was pretty harsh, but ive still seen it done better. The delivery line was played, but for some reason had me lol. Yeah, these two have potential to be some good battlers in the league, just weed out the corny and played lines. Tony B takes this. i hope to see more from you each next week

Born To Kill vs. Advisory
    This was one of the better battles of the week. Ad really felt like he had something to prove and showed up with a couple good punches molested by bad wording and to many of ^^ things. BTK was on point through most of his verse, his puches connected and were really pretty original again this week. BTKs hurricane line was def. POTB that had me rofl it was dope, the yung ghost punch was also one that i liked. Ad had the still born and flippin burgers lines that were right next to being dope. I see a big upside for advisory in this league, but in this battle BTK just outclassed him. he grabs the deserved win..

Blue Bayou vs. Meks
    Honestly, this was one sided as hell. Meks did have some punches and his verse was iight the liftin your arms punch was coo, the ballin line was nicee too BUT blues verse just smashed here. The first two punches were dope, the next two were decent, then the rest of the verse almost all was quotable. idk, i think blues a guy that needs to be looked out for. He takes this one pretty comfortably...

Feeble Minded vs. Lay Doubt
    Now i liked this battle. both had good verses, the punch that really stood out to me from feebsverse was the run shit line that was nice. Lay had the iffy punch, and i was rofl @ the mechanical bull of text line. battle was kinda close, but in most peoples eyes lay took this one with alot more harshness, his verse was pretty stellar though. (But Feebs takes a DQ to have a win)

-Coop- vs. Cry
    This battle was pretty average too. Cry's verse actually weighed this battle down, it was just plain boring. his punches didnt have much life and his concepts were kind of corny, now on the other hand coop dropped pretty cool here, nothing amazing but cool. lol @ his the man line, and his right gaurd line was nice too. Both still need work, Cry c'mon man you know better then to drop that ish your verse wasnt good by any means, the closest punch you had was the project one and the wording was horrid. Coop cool drop, work on your creeativity throughout, i wanna see if you can go more lines with someone and drop the same level as you did this week. pretty cool battle, coop takes it though.

Ancel vs. Alphabetized.
    idk what other people thought too much, but it seems like they liked my running jr line, but other then that it was just decent on my half. Alpha, honestly dog me and you both know you coulda came fresher. your text skills were not displayed this week, alot of your punches came off sloppy, your concepts were either to broad or not really hard hitting. you had some cool stuff though, i personally liked the hooked bar and yeah thats where ill leave this one...

Emanate vs. Icarus
    ughhh this one was not very good. Yeah you both had some absence from texting so theres an excuse, but you posted some shit that wouldnt even beat all the cats in Jr, and thats real talk. Either way, atleast you both showed and i know will be dropping good because i HAVE seen you both drop really good, you just lacked here. Ic grabbed it.

Pro vs. Mariah
    another average battle. neither had any punches that stuck out, just some average ish throughout. Pro went the expected way and had some sex/fat jokes for mariah, while mariah had playoffs of how he shouldnt use them, i mean wtf. Not saying either verse sucked, but neither verse was good is the nicest way i can put it.

Philly vs. COM
    here was a good battle. COM seems to have shaken himself free of the rust, and he really delivered in this battle. his jaw line was fire, and i liked his everyone else doing it punch. Philly dropped pretty cool here also, his consistency was just off somewhat. the punch that stood out to me from his verse was the old folks home one lol, that was funny. In the end COMs verse was just harsher and more diret. he wins this one.

Phil benjamin vs. SmokaJoka
    this battle was coo. Phil had some good consistency and some cool concepts, i thought his out play bar was coo, and poverty struck was nice. I just feel like he was posting much better a week ago then he did in this verse, still coo but not great. Smokas verse was just about even with it. He had somecool hits, but also missed on alot of concepts. Votes kinda went back and forth, but smoka won. both need to come more hungry next time. smoka wins this one by a couple votes though

Vaskez vs. bobericc_lyrics
    This was pretty one sided, bobs verse was kind of boring, although he did have some witty punches. i really liked the knock it off line, that was hot. Vas just had more wit though, i guess it was like people said he doesn;t want to go 1-2 he showed nicely here. i liked the strike line alot and the three mile deep shaft was fire! he takes a landslide here...

-Seyance- vs. Cornea
    Seyance wins via no-show

Slut vs. El Testigo
    OMG was this a blowout. Testigos verse was sloppy and unorganized, he didn't have any punches that were hard at all. the mentor line was the best and still had me like wtf? anyways...Sluts verse was nice, his one on one bar and the clinton portis sweep were gang*. he took this one easily imo.

Keyed vs. Irish
    Irish wins via no-show

...?... vs. Kontext
    this battle was iight. Kontexts' verse was kinda mehh, his class of his own punch was the only one i actually liked. your gonna need to step it up duke because as the season goes on it's only going to get tougher and your going to have to get more original. Q had some witty stuff, but most of his verse was filler. the monopoly line was fire, the joke between friends, also nice. in the end Q took this rather easily.

Boot Match: Rival vs. Quotient
    Rival wins via no-show

Boot Match: $pitacular vs. LG
    double no show, good riddens bitches.
    Last edited by Mars.; July 2nd, 2007 at 03:02 AM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    9-7

"Fuck that Bitch" section

LOL this is a new idea, people can PM me reasons why they hate someone in the league and i will throw it up in the mag, wont use your name when you PM unless you say you don't care. This should be a cool way to get some beefs fueled and have some dudes tweakin'

#1. 3 way tie for number one this week. $pitacular, LG, and Quotient. fizzuck all ya'll noshowing bitches, and it goes worse for those 'vets' that don't feel like they have to post anymore due to having proved something. Really all you've proved is your washed up and can't even battle against the lower cats anymore. Big middle finger to you (smaller middle finger to LG).
    #2. Marv J. fuck you for hating last weeks mag
    Last edited by Mars.; July 2nd, 2007 at 03:04 AM

Battle Record
    9-7

week 4 power rankings.

10. SmokaJoka- ughh he was so close to not making this. I think this guy does have it in him to come DOPE but maybe he hasn't been inspired? idk, his punches have been somewhat lacking and not hitting like they should. I definitely expect a turnaround though, this is one of the guys with his own styles that shows when he's on he is really on, but as we've seen he has been off thus far. still a top 10 guy though.
    9. Alphabetized- Dude's dropping pretty cool lately. He's a new guy, so it's hard to give him alot of props because who knows whether he'll be able to even move up skill wise. I've got him @ 10 based alot on potential, and having a good record. Dukes been battling some other guys that can bring it so winning means alot, and he is def. doing that so far.
    8. Meks- Dun' care about records, or what this guy has lost this year. fact is, he's been battling some of the tougher cats and has been holding his own, on the brink of winning each time. He knows what needs to be cut out and what needs to be kept, i think the fact is that alot of cats who could be dropping nice weekly either get lazy or don't even try for some battles. He could be in the top 5 if he was writing like he should be, and that's word.
    7. Blue Bayou- Yeah another new cat to LLL...he's definitely not new to battling though. He champed the 1-2 last year and just recently won the KAD II tournament. He shows alot of original punches in every battle, and has been able to overcome almost everbody he's come against. This guy looks to have a bright future in this league, people had better really look out if they aren't already.
    6. Philly- word dudes nice. Fact is he has been setting HIMSELF up against some of the better battlers in the league. He is pretty consistent with his drops, they are always right between good and really good. I think this dude needs to get a bit more original in his battles with the top cats the same way they come at him, maybe his non-caring attitude actually holds him back, he needs to get more aggressive.
    5. Vaskez- lol he def. should have been up here last week . i dun really give a fuck, he has the punches, wit, and wording I just think he's missing that certain sting on his punches sometimes to really have his great concepts come across as great bars which sometimes translates into decent verses and could wind up losing him some battles. Dude DOES have the 'it' factor though, i expect him to be coming at necks soon.
    4. COM- this week really showed off some of his skill in my opinion. Dude has a cutthroat style and his punches seem to bepretty nice. Sure, he needs to cut down the bullshit in his verses but he is soooo close to being where he was in season 5. He is gauranteed to give anyone who comes after him this season a run for their money, and that's only IF he doesn't win.
    3. Feeble Minded- yeah he dropped. He had another nice drop this week, but was outshined by some cats. His punches are on point, he's got the style and yeah his wording is nice. I mean it's pretty good for the battler when there could be complaints about only being in the 3 spot rofl, this is where he belongs right now.
    2. Lay Doubt- word, this guy dropped some dopeness this week. he's been doing a good job with his punches being really personal and it has led to an undefeated record so far. I don't think anyone in this league will be able to topple this guy if he continues to drop grimey like he did last week.
    1. Born To Kill- fuck did you expect? dude champed last season, and has come in here severin' heads. His style is gully and he has been eating people alive. BTK has really been doing his thing so far, and idk who is going to take him off of the top, i think he will dictate that himself.
    Last edited by Mars.; July 2nd, 2007 at 03:05 AM

Battle Record
    9-7

Who to watch out for

Advisory- Yup i'm saying it, dude has some talent and is showing it recently. you know it's good to be in your first season of LLL and putting up a good fight against the reigning champ. His creativity is on point, i think where he lacks is wording and style. believe it or not, it will take away from votes if your verse looks ugly. i think he needs to word stuff a bit better and cut out using the ^ so much. he has soooo much potential though.
    -Coop- yeah dude is nice, he made it to the finals last season in Jr and last week put a demolishing on Cry. i think his wording is great, his concepts are fresh. the problem i have with him is that alot of his wordplay is pretty forced and really makes it come off soft sometimes, give him a couple weeks and we are going to see a vicious member in this league.
    Mystery~Murdera- word he's back. Muh'fuckas better watch out, this guy is dope. he had the longest streak in LLL history with 22 straight wins, and is a former champion. if people aren't already on the banwagon, they will be...
    Last edited by Mars.; July 2nd, 2007 at 03:06 AM

Battle Record
    9-7

Battle of the Week

Feeble Minded vs. Lay Doubt

Quote Originally Posted by Feeble Minded
    Speaking of the best? Me, M~M, spit & others... we finish haters...
    you're mentioned as well..
    ...when we're discussing heads that "could've been", 30 minutes later

I'm too tight to collapse, silly faggot, I'm at the height of this crap
    you run shit, cry and piss even at the fucking sight of my raps
    I'm writing with laughs, these days your validity is dead
    I left you speechless, so you decided to type your stupidity instead
    so my rep is rising, not surprising, and in this thread finds glory,
    you got the loss tucked away... and even told a bed-time story
    When spit was in his prime, we embarassed each other with rude drops
    the only piece you could get was his phone number and a crew spot
    The whole leagues against you, the wrecking comes apart..
    cuz I figure you're out numbered... second from the start
    dude stop.. I got rediculous writtens, all your spitting is bitching
    so this battle will be a whiz, like you in the sitting position
    you never were as good as the greats. no telling it's rough...
    mariah's chest & your talent.. we never saw either develop enough
    you got no game. with girls you never get past the hello stages..
    in your eyes, spit was looked up to... get his number in the yellow pages
    merking this fag, but its ok Lay, you weren't the first in the bag
    your only accomplishment this week is your verse... in the mag
    Lay always posts lines he thinks are funny, then brags it's nice
    when all I gotta do to knock knock joke is hit this faggot twice
    vs

Quote Originally Posted by Lay Doubt
    predictions said 'lay winning? iffy'..but don't get misguided bro
    what they MEANT was, 'lay winning iffy actually decides to show'..

see it's like,

we all know your skill, you've put it into words loud as a bitch
    but you rockin the custom title like you're fucking proud of the shit
    ain't no doubt that i'm sick and pussy i don't respect babbling
    always rode but go NOWHERE..you're the mechanical bull of text battling
    i'm reckless cuz i don't give a fuck, when i'm spittin i smash
    you reckless cuz ya verses don't damage as much as they did in the past
    you probably ain't got a care in the world that's worth fighting for
    given that any problem you face would vanish at the first sight of yours
    can't fuck with lay so you trying to act like you're tough is a joke
    i'm winning this hands down..
    ..like yours if i said 'everybody put ya arms up if you're dope'
    personals about joe have been played but it's probably habit
    you got $pit in ya mouth so much..
    ..s'like ya drooling just at the thought of me faggot
    some merk with destruction and others' verses just suck n..
    you're on the latter so fuckin much you should work in construction
    boasting you're a legend but you'll get whored cuz i'm honest
    don't have the right to proclaim, when you still look like more of a novice
    i've owned ya before, you just got smashed n diminished again
    i'm the best, and lastly..is just the fucking fashion you'll be finishing in
    winner: Feeble Minded due to DQ
    Last edited by Mars.; July 2nd, 2007 at 03:07 AM

Battle Record
    9-7

Verse of the week

COM

Quote Originally Posted by COM
    Bitch I'll leave dents in your head, ya mouth is spread outta place
    Coz it ain't hard to hit the jaw when its eighty percent of your face
    An ugly bitch, a disgrace.. I'm glad you removed that avy homo
    Coz my only worry in this battle, was having to peep your latest photo
    So ho I know you''ll get rocked, ain't no way you can stop fate
    Coz I've harnessed my talent, and kicked yours from the rockface
    So bring all that you've got mate, and this English guy'll still slaughter
    I'll beat this bitch pound for pound, coz all he can offer's a quarter
    Watch the face on this slut cut, alway got an expression he's dumbstruck
    I'd lift the lid on this bitch, but the top of his head's just as fucked up
    Chump set up battles based on skill, some according to the ladder
    And as its Com verses Philly we all know this one was the latter
    Leave this bitch with a bloody slash, my vicious shit kills ya funny crap
    Coz this prick's a spent force, and people are screaming for their money back
    It's your wack ass V your idol, how can this fool incite hope?
    Because all you've ever wrote against my lines, was Cool, Nice and Dope
    You took on Lay and couldn't cope everything you drop.. we're booing it
    Least I won't say you lost this week... I got everyone else doing it
    So I'll rip flesh and put it all out, predictions are close since the call out
    And if its down to the bone, bitch I'll be whipping my saw out
    So I caught ya sig when I was chilling..phillys building up a rythmn
    Must be hard to find that many leagues, with no one good in them
    You're still wet behind the ears, not coz you been here a minute
    But because you tried pooling for votes.. and I drowned this bitch in it
    Last edited by Mars.; July 2nd, 2007 at 03:08 AM

Battle Record
    9-7

Throwback Verse of the week

$pitacular vs. Inversry

Quote Originally Posted by $pitacular
    check it,

Lame... changed ya name in the hopes I pre-wrote... No Luck
    On-Knee-Skryptz... perfect name considering your Flow Suck
    fuckin Snitch / Biter... but you don't have to take my word
    Gossipin Herb... startin up bitch-made threads like I Heard...
    I know ya Mechanics in beef... you just lick Nuts and Bolt
    this Bout might be a Heavyweight... but a Match-Up it Won't
    helped you get House Broken... but turned you to a Nympho
    tried to have sex wit me... cuz I threw you In-Ya-Window (inuendo)
    read ya 18 lines of Filler... I could barely get Through It
    sayin' How Bout 20 Lines... why would you add Two To It?
    go ahead dude, Do It... so you could seal ya own Fate
    you confused... Wordplay don't mean use Words that's Played
    you dropped quick... Me? I Forgot and took my Time
    cuz you can't See Me... so it's Outta Sight, Outta Mind
    you Clog threads... I $pit Fat and clog Veins if you Bite
    I got you in the Dark... but check it, I'll Sell-You-Light (cellulite)
    you think you a Super Star... you listen to K-oss Too Much
    but it still don't matter... ask Carl Jr., I eat Superstars for Lunch
    yeah...didn't like the verse much but im in a dogging spit mood this week due to his noshows...whatever though.
    Last edited by Mars.; July 2nd, 2007 at 03:09 AM

Battle Record
    9-7

No-Show Shine

Quote Originally Posted by Seyance
    Better understand this is another time you'll be writing a loss,
    They say last two weeks i've been Cornea.. no surprises i lost,
    Seriously, stop saying you suck & that nothing is right dude,
    Yeah you brought up a cuppla points.. shame it wasn't your IQ,
    I'll be droppin' this light dude.. everytime that i spar with yas..
    We see cornfield a verse, but my fists are combine harvesters,
    Even moving is stupid, but at the end you'll never be breathin',
    Because i'll be quick to popcorn.. well, if he ever gets heated..
    Corn's a written disgrace, really knowone wants it for rental,
    This week your droppin' what we always wanted.. your pencil.

i liked these lines, just cut out some of the weak lines. your getting back at it though, i liked the verse overall.

Quote Originally Posted by Irish
    Saw your loss in the three-way, dude got dicked when he wrote
    and as bad as he choked.. he HAD to have all 3 down his throat
    Your text is shit.. i say your doin it wrong, and ya know me
    honestly,
    i'd completely hide your mess instead'a just keepin it low key
    i forced myself to like these lines because your opponent noshowed, not a very good verse. step it up man.
    Last edited by Mars.; July 2nd, 2007 at 03:10 AM

Battle Record
    9-7

Top Punches
    By Advisory

See, I know you got sorrows and they’re only gettin harder...
    Since you lost your girl to Jesus...her horny Mexican gardener.

Yes, I will...this handicapped geek can’t storm the masses...
    Bitch, even your hurricanes’ eyes wear duct-taped glasses.

No doubt we’re feelin good recently…been smilin for sometime
    We both had legend nominated battles..but I actually fuckin won mine

still, ya inspire new shit, I won't bitch then or hold grudges
    in fact they modellin new collision avoidance systems on ya punches

so my rep is rising, not surprising, and in this thread finds glory,
    you got the loss tucked away... and even told a bed-time story

i'm reckless cuz i don't give a fuck, when i'm spittin i smash
    you reckless cuz ya verses don't damage as much as they did in the past

IJL walked away with at least one award from now back to 06
    The Takeover's DOPE roster lost out....to Meta Convicts...

this was quick, dun really care...
    Last edited by Born To Kill; July 2nd, 2007 at 10:10 AM

Battle Record
    9-7

Predictions

Contender: Feeble Minded (3-0) vs Slut (3-0)
    Feeble is just more polished, sure he pulled a bitch move last week and im sure slut will dog him about it every other line of this battle, but feebs is a great text battler. Slut is good too if he drops anything like he did last week it should be a good battle, but i still have to say feeble minded is just more polished.

Contender: Born To Kill (3-0) vs Ancel (3-0)
    gluck

Com (2-1) vs -Coop- (2-1)
    COM is just a better textcee, coop should put up a good fight though.

Tony B (2-1) vs Blue Bayou (2-1)
    This should be a good battle, tony showed us last week he's not playing games anymore. i just don't think one verse can outdo what blue has been dropping as of late, i think blue get's this one do to being one of the more harsh and original battlers in the league right now.

...?... (2-1) vs El Testigo (1-1)
    I think Testigo is a ugly text battler, his concepts are lame, and his punches miss alot. so unless he makes this a pic battle Q should win due to being the superior battler.

Icarus (2-0) vs Lay Doubt (2-1)
    Lay should take this one comfortably, not sure if he'll be as motivated as he was w/ feebs, although he should be after getting cheated out of a win, but he should win either way because Icarus is out of his groove.

Advisory (2-1) vs Vaskez (2-1)
    This should be dope. Vas is seeming to want to win more now, and advisory has been hungry since the beginning of the season. either way it goes it'll be hard for whoever wins this one.

Mariah (2-1) vs Alphabetized (2-1)
    This should be coo. i talked to mariah online and she said she wanted someone she could feel like she wanted to win against, im guessing he is one of those guys because they are both new and need to prove themselves. either way, when it comes down to it Alphas punches are just more raw and he should have a decent win atleast here

SmokaJoka (1-2) vs Meks (1-2)
    Meks has just been dropping better, so far this season neither has left me in awe. should be a good matchup, but i just feel like meks has a better style and fresher wordplay. could go either way though.

Rival (1-2) vs Bobericc_lyrics (1-2)
    Rival will no show, which means bob'll win.

Phil Benjamin (0-3) vs Keyed (0-2)
    This could be cool, but phil is just alot better of a bttler. Keyed is advancing i guess, but his punches just dont come across nearly as hard as phils and it definitely will be the differences between a good and great battle.

Dao (1-2) vs Cry (1-2)
    This battle could be dope. Cry is a old head who i think has it, he can really come good. Dao showed us some ish last season that was pretty damn good though, this battle is about even but i have cry edging it due to being more polished.

Philly® (1-2) vs Seyance (1-2)
    Sey dropped a cool noshow verse last week. I think that he has an o.k. chance of doing well in this battle but philly is just writing better right now, i dont think this one can go either way. pretty sure philly will take it.

Kontext (1-2) vs Irish (1-1)
    Untold (0-0) vs Pro. (1-2)
    Mystery~Murderer (0-1) vs K (0-1)
    Mysteries nice, we all know that he can drop hot, and i am excited to see his comeback.
    Last edited by Mars.; July 2nd, 2007 at 03:13 AM

Battle Record
    9-7

Outro

I hope you all like the mag this week, looks like it'll be interesting, best of luck to all that actually show, and like always
    GO BIG OR GO HOME!
    Last edited by Mars.; July 2nd, 2007 at 03:15 AM

Battle Record
    18-10

nice mag...
    ..the top punches were dope.. lol

..keep it up..

Battle Record
    9-7

please sticky someone.

EDIT: nvm that was quick

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

lol @ untold losing to Pro in predictions.. untizzle's going to stomp shit lol.