User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: About The Guardian

About The Guardian

16 lines for a warm up. 4 lines for each paragraph. My introduction...

Some of you kats on Rapbattles wack so I'm a just cop a tool - Cause I don't dance, Mainly just pop, lock, and drop a fool - Your life is propable when them thangs pop at you - And you gettin double cause your girl's brain is sloppy too.

And yea I'm sicc wit it, You plannin a entourage? - Definately gettin sabotaged when you messin with Guard's squad - Send somethin that'll make your heart slide - Wait for 5-0 to open the garage so I can make your parts glide.

Tha kid is wicked, Knock on doors?, My goons burst in - The birds chirpin, Have your whole crew reimburstin - And I ain't talkin bout cash, Talkin bout havin your souls perched atop your hood's church and

Ya boi Guardian, Louisiana's upcomin - Yall can come 'round here frontin and catch somethin in your nuggin - Same as I grew up, No stuntin just huntin - But, yall messed up your career comin at Greats like Buddens.

I've Replied To:
    Train Of Thought - YungVik
    Street-Hop - (S)a(V)a(G)e

lyrical messiah
    Battle Record
    1-3

Re: About The Guardian

you had a well thought verse. your ryme scheme was put together very well. i also liked how you highlited the rymes for the dumbasses. overall you had a good verse keep doin ya thang man. peace out BIG-J

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Dope Lethal Lyricists
    hip-hop's finest souljaz

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    this my boo.......guess who it is

Thanks for the reply. Up!

Wtf?,

If you're a "boi", why're you braggin' about "pop, lock, and drop..."?? Son, you were missing rhythem, an' a proper subject. You'd never get signed to a real record label writin' about that stuff...Who could relate? Or...lol...who would WANT to? Never know though...a couple girls from the local clubs might relate to that pop, lock, and drop line...

Still in the grave Johnny 6-feet's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-1

Closed. Send me the LINKS of the pieces you've replied to with decent feedback and i'll reopen this.

SS League Record 31-8
    SS HW Champ
    14 x OM HoF