User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 22

Thread: The 1-2 Punch Final's Chat area!

Battle Record
    6-0

The 1-2 Punch Final's Chat area!

Whats up guys. Alright, like wheeewww, its been a long couple of months it seems. Picked this is up the start of the new year and were already going into May. I really want to thank all of you that tried to be civil about participating here. The others which seemed like wastes, some even startin shaping up at the end. This stuff should be clean cut, you lost? So be it, move on. Theres always another season, and you have to think about how many people you went through. You all did good. There is going to be winner's and there is going to be losers, its the way it is. It ran pretty good in my opinion. You guys are welcome back this season, if you haven't signed up already. Some of you who should of been awarded group champions I have a little consilation prize for you, so get at me. The rest of you, I hope to see you guys next season. Depending on the schedule. We might be starting a pre-season or reg. season as early as next week. So be ready. Thanks.

Oh and, I wanted to draw up a little mag for this whole season since we really didn't do them all season. I'm not looking for someone to soley write it, but help me with it or we can share idea's. Let me know, and again, Thanks for your time. I hope I did a good job for you all. Let me know.
    Last edited by Possible; April 30th, 2007 at 04:25 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Stop Frontin'
    Battle Record
    15-1

Re: The 1-2 Punch Final's Chat area!

Lol @ me losing at the last second.
    Haters.

All I can say is Blue better win.

Nd no possible u suck.

Lol jk.

Battle Record
    6-0

Wtf, I suck. I had nothing to do with it. Pffft.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

where the mag at

Stop Frontin'
    Battle Record
    15-1

Hence the Jk.
    No need to get pissy possi.

Battle Record
    6-0

Its alright, whose doing a mag? lol.

Maximum Character Limit..
    Battle Record
    11-7

Good luck next season.

EDIT: BTW, even though you discounted my vote, I was in the 1-2 league for about two weeks back when BTK ran it.
    Last edited by Lethargic; May 1st, 2007 at 02:35 PM

Battle Record
    6-0

Yea thats cool, I know. But it was for people in the league this season bro.

Battle Record
    9-4

poss.. i saw you sway in the 2v battle.. shit's edgy..

Do I gotta re-post my rules? Or do I just have to close this shit since all I got was all season, Poss this, and Poss that. Oh but they did this, my pussy hurts. What the fuck ever. I dropped 2 votes all season. I voted, AND explained why I voted that way, the whole constructive part. The only reason or explanation on why things were at V. Winner, is because you fucks like to go off and say why that person should play in traffic, or why that person couldn't punch a wall. And I am not directing it to you, its EVERYONE HERE THAT HAS PM'ed ME OR WAS WHINING TO ME ABOUT WHY THIS WENT THIS WAY. I mean fuck it then. Then its apparent that NOBODY CAN TAKE FEEDBACK. I did not say one thing to Mariah that was negative. I stated my opinion, then I took it down, because I realized the pull, my vote would have. And its the exact reason why I didn't vote all season. Because at this point, everyone in this league, has labled feedback as swaying, and thats bullshit. Feedback is not swaying, calling someone a armless fuck who can't hit anything and a waste of life, no skill having bastard, is not feedback. Get it right before you approach me with such ridciulous comments.
    Last edited by Possible; May 1st, 2007 at 10:41 PM
    glycerine.

Battle Record
    15-0

It's whatever. Just 1-2 past competitors votes getting kicked out sucked.
    Wu-Tang Forever
    Nothing Was The Same

Banned
    Battle Record
    17-17

word, and my vote

Battle Record
    110-0
    Awards 100+ Wins

Hmm so it seems.

Elevating Beyond Perfect Derive's Avatar
    Battle Record
    38-18

I predict this will be a weak championship match. I also predict that my prediction will prove to be correct. And while we're on that note, I finally predict that my prediction about my prediction that this will be a weak championship match will prove to be correct will also prove to be correct.

The Takeover

Battle Record
    6-0

Do I gotta re-post my rules? Or do I just have to close this shit since all I got was all season, Poss this, and Poss that. Oh but they did this, my pussy hurts. What the fuck ever. I dropped 2 votes all season. I voted, AND explained why I voted that way, the whole constructive part. The only reason or explanation on why things were at V. Winner, is because you fucks like to go off and say why that person should play in traffic, or why that person couldn't punch a wall. And I am not directing it to you, its EVERYONE HERE THAT HAS PM'ed ME OR WAS WHINING TO ME ABOUT WHY THIS WENT THIS WAY. I mean fuck it then. Then its apparent that NOBODY CAN TAKE FEEDBACK. I did not say one thing to Mariah that was negative. I stated my opinion, then I took it down, because I realized the pull, my vote would have. And its the exact reason why I didn't vote all season. Because at this point, everyone in this league, has labled feedback as swaying, and thats bullshit. Feedback is not swaying, calling someone a armless fuck who can't hit anything and a waste of life, no skill having bastard, is not feedback. Get it right before you approach me with such ridciulous comments.

The Mob.
    Battle Record
    104-43
    Awards 100+ Wins

Good match.
    The words I write are oxygen to greatness.