User Tag List

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 230

Thread: RB Mixtape..whos down?

Battle Record
    5-3

Re: RB Mixtape..whos down?

lol@how unproductive a "freestyle mixtape" would be

those are 2 things that no one who is important in this industry give a shit about.
    Welcome to reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Kris Cain View Post
    lol@how unproductive a "freestyle mixtape" would be

those are 2 things that no one who is important in this industry give a shit about.
    wtf are u talking about? Everyone in the industry does freestyle mixtapes

Lil wayne
    Santana
    jay z
    fabolous
    cassidy
    so on & so on

Banned
    Battle Record
    24-0

They don't freestyle.. Just becuase it's labled a freestyle does not mean it is..

Hint: you hear the same verses over and over just on a diff beat. That is NOT a freestyle..

I believe people who are good at freesylin can tell when someone is freestylin...if u cant freestyle u will automatically say someone who frees better than u write aint freestylin.....all the best rappers freestyle..Biggie freestyled everything he did

Banned
    Battle Record
    17-17

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Casey View Post
    I believe people who are good at freesylin can tell when someone is freestylin...if u cant freestyle u will automatically say someone who frees better than u write aint freestylin.....all the best rappers freestyle..Biggie freestyled everything he did

wow............just wow.

doesnotexist

Lmmfao No faggot.

He did Life After Death in his head, as in wrote the verses and memorized them there. Never used paper and pen ont hat album. He had agreat memory. He didn't actualy go in blank and freestyle on the spot. He's quoted as saying he can't even freestyle for real on the spot that well, and that Kurupt was the best freestyler he ever heard.

Freestyling doesn't mean shit and is useless if you're actualy trying to make a career out of rap. You cant make a song so you clutch on this bullshit.

Battle Record
    5-3

wtf are u talking about? Everyone in the industry does freestyle mixtapes

Lil wayne
    Santana
    jay z
    fabolous
    cassidy
    so on & so on
    notice you said "in the industry"... they are already established. Your on the bottom. Each of those artists have had at least 2 major album releases. They have gold and platinum RIAA plaques. You dont.

Your not going to get in making "RB Freestyle Mixtapes", (or any mixtape for that matter) not even if you play that shit for LA Reid, in his office, while he's in a meeting with Jimmy Iovine, serving them both lobster bisque and beluga caviar.

why?
    because freestyling doesnt mean SHIT for business. Song creation does. Mixtapes dont mean shit for business. Strong, marketable, fresh sounding albums do. I've heard from the lips of major label AnR's that mixtapes are frisbys these days. The market is oversaturated with them. It's like trying to get signed by mailing your demo to a label.

All the time you waste making 100 freestyles, you could have made a decent sounding album.

If i actually liked you, and wanted to give you advice, knowing you'd listen because your open minded and not delusional.... i would tell you to slow down, calm down, and focus on your music. Get your weight up, get your lyrics up, develop an ability to pick great beats that fit you, and FOCUS.

But... i don't fuckin like you, cuz your a arrogant delusional faggot.
    Welcome to reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanja View Post
    Lmmfao No faggot.

He did Life After Death in his head, as in wrote the verses and memorized them there. Never used paper and pen ont hat album. He had agreat memory. He didn't actualy go in blank and freestyle on the spot. He's quoted as saying he can't even freestyle for real on the spot that well, and that Kurupt was the best freestyler he ever heard.

Freestyling doesn't mean shit and is useless if you're actualy trying to make a career out of rap. You cant make a song so you clutch on this bullshit.
    U dont know hiphip obviously....Biggie never wrote nothin down..he wrote it in his head...yall never seen the Jay Z documentary?

Battle Record
    5-3

Quote Originally Posted by Its Casey! View Post
    U dont know hiphip obviously....Biggie never wrote nothin down..he wrote it in his head...yall never seen the Jay Z documentary?
    you dont know english.
    that's what vanja said.
    and that's not a freestyle.

freestyle = spontaneous
    not written and memorized in someone's head.
    Welcome to reality.

you dont know english.
    that's what vanja said.
    and that's not a freestyle.

freestyle = spontaneous
    not written and memorized in someone's head.
    If u dont write then it is off the head..cuz when ur spitten it u arent gonna say it the same way it is in your head..thats impossible. U have to think on ur feet, u have to catch the beat just right, shit changes from ur brain to ur mouth when u only have a couple seconds to think about it...but yall wouldnt know nothin about that since yall dont freestyle.

Basically the way I see it, is yall finded every excuse to seem right about the terms of freestyle, just to make u feel better about not knowin how to...& the truth hurtz

THis is Jay z making a track....watch how he rights..he says it himself "I get my rain man on, I just start mumblin, It come out the air for me!"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wY49ACqHJEQ

Battle Record
    5-3

If u dont write then it is off the head..cuz when ur spitten it u arent gonna say it the same way it is in your head..thats impossible. U have to think on ur feet, u have to catch the beat just right, shit changes from ur brain to ur mouth when u only have a couple seconds to think about it...but yall wouldnt know nothin about that since yall dont freestyle.

Basically the way I see it, is yall finded every excuse to seem right about the terms of freestyle, just to make u feel better about not knowin how to...& the truth hurtz
    im sorry... but i can and do freestyle
    very very well, but i dont record freestyles, those are usually done in ciphers, it's much more energetic and natural feeling that way. I'm all about business when i step in the booth. I'm prepared. (I'm not gonna go to the studio that cost 250/hr with a freestyle.)

i can also write in my head, and memorize it, because of the musical changes. That's just a matter of visualization, and i do say the shit the same way i visualize it when i'm listening to the beat i made. I also take time and write things when i want to get real deep. Then there are times when i write some lines... and connect them together with spontaneous lines.

regardless of how it's done, if it's hot it's hot. If it's wack it's wack.
    and the fact remains... that a freestyle mixtape isnt going to accomplish shit.
    Welcome to reality.

Battle Record
    5-3

THis is Jay z making a track....watch how he rights..he says it himself "I get my rain man on, I just start mumblin, It come out the air for me!"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wY49ACqHJEQ
    i seen the movie, in the theater, and i own the dvd.

and once again... you said "watch how he writes".

that's not a freestyle.
    freestyling is "on the spot"
    unwritten in any way.
    free as in free flowing
    not pre rehearsed
    not pre planned
    spontaneous

equate it with free-running (look it up if you don't know what that is)

watch some Supernat
    watch his crowd interactions in his show
    THAT'S freestyling.
    listen to his radio freestyles, were they toss him words... THAT'S freestyle.

Not some murda mook freestyle with adlibs, and his crew in the back stacking his words.
    Welcome to reality.

i seen the movie, in the theater, and i own the dvd.

and once again... you said "watch how he writes".

that's not a freestyle.
    freestyling is "on the spot"
    unwritten in any way.
    free as in free flowing
    not pre rehearsed
    not pre planned
    spontaneous

equate it with free-running (look it up if you don't know what that is)

watch some Supernat
    watch his crowd interactions in his show
    THAT'S freestyling.
    listen to his radio freestyles, were they toss him words... THAT'S freestyle.

Not some murda mook freestyle with adlibs, and his crew in the back stacking his words.
    So ur really tellin me..super nat can out freestyle jay z? WTF
    Your sayin if I threw lil wayne words while he was freestylin he would fuck up? WTF
    man Super Nat is a old school freestyler....he say shit like..."Ur dirt...look at that guys shirt...everybody scream...owww"..lol...thats all good, but I spit punches..thats how I taught myself to do it...I'll react with the crowd...but I'll still make you say "Hell Naw, he wrote that shit, it was too good to be free"..str8 up

Battle Record
    5-3

So ur really tellin me..super nat can out freestyle jay z? WTF
    Your sayin if I threw lil wayne words while he was freestylin he would fuck up? WTF
    man Super Nat is a old school freestyler....he say shit like..."Ur dirt...look at that guys shirt...everybody scream...owww"..lol...thats all good, but I spit punches..thats how I taught myself to do it...I'll react with the crowd...but I'll still make you say "Hell Naw, he wrote that shit, it was too good to be free"..str8 up
    your STILL not getting the point I've made.

I'm not questioning the true freestyling skill of the people you mentioned.
    and supernat dont freestyle like that... lol.

the point is... memorizing rhymes in your head, and then spitting them, is not freestyling. Regardless of how long you've had them memorized. They're pre-thought out. That disqualifys them from being freestyles.

btw...
    punchlines are over rated. Step ya rhymes up.
    Welcome to reality.