User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5
Showing results 61 to 64 of 64

Thread: I just got back from this faggot ass court thing..

Battle Record
    11-9

Re: I just got back from this faggot ass court thi

Quote Originally Posted by .Jay.Brook. View Post
    I didn't know that happen last year.........and I asked cuz I never heard a girl say they fucked a nigga in a wheelchair.
    rofl........dumbest post ever.
    Coronavirus can't get me.

Battle Record
    31-2

Vanja..

you have MS don't you?

A teacher at my school has MS.

When I first started in grade nine he was strong, he was the football coach. Now only 4 years later he is confined to a wheelchair.. and can no longer walk without two canes. real sad.

doesnotexist

Quote Originally Posted by Dao View Post
    Vanja..

you have MS don't you?

A teacher at my school has MS.

When I first started in grade nine he was strong, he was the football coach. Now only 4 years later he is confined to a wheelchair.. and can no longer walk without two canes. real sad.
    No, I don't have Multiple sclerois. That affects the brain , nervous system, spine and pretty much anything else. It even fucks up speech. That's the kind of people you think of when you use the word retard. Drooling and shit. Not that I'm trying to insult them. That's a nightmare compared to my insignificant shit. Even in what I have, I got off easy there is waaaayyy worse.

The only thing wrong with me is one little gene isn't producing the proteins its supposed to to replenish the muscles n my legs for example. Therefore they got weak, therefore I can't walk any long distance except around the house, and therefore I use a chair. It's really not that complex or some big mystery lol. That's as far as it goes. Muscles getting weak. How do you think I rap like a God if I can't talk normal?

EDIT: lol I love how you thought you had me there all expert dao lmao Like AH-HA! like im hiding shit. Most people could just know what it is from my description its not some big secret lol
    Last edited by doesnotexist; April 20th, 2007 at 04:00 PM

Battle Record
    31-2

I was just guessing. I'm no doctor. I was just comparing some of your symptoms to the ones I see in my school teacher. :/ Not trying to be smart. And I am in no shape or form trying to belittle you. I am basically deaf in my left ear, I have to wear a hearing aid just to hear faint sounds. My right is perfect though :/ .. know what it's like to have a handicap.. people think I'm ignoring them all the time but I'm not, and people get sick of me asking "what?" and "pardon?".. I can see it in their faces.. and I have the same mind set as you. There is people worse than me who are deaf in both ears.. that's great you have that mind set. I was born with this hearing loss so I know no different. But for you, this is all a change in your life so I am impressed you have such a possible mind set on it.. you are a strong character.