User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 21 of 21

Thread: Enslaved Rebel

Resistance

Re: Enslaved Rebel

Mr Write.- You had a nice vibe in your part, it got it started, and you pretty much kept it going throughout Your whole verse, there we're some flaws, w/ wording, But other then that, it was pretty much golden, and you had a pretty nice part in this collab, and you got the spark started, and you just kept it running..Good Job

Rival-Same for Mr Write, You did good, you kept the rhythym going, and i liked the wording, and the rhyme scheme, and the words we're ok, they could've been better..But you did pretty good, you keept it good like Write, So you did a good job 2, so keep it up..

ab0ve-Haven't seen any of your om's before BUT...Your style was diff. then write's and Rival's so that closed the piece up VERY WELL..I liked the unique style of wording, and the emotion, and imagery in your piece, i think you did a very nice job closing this up and bringing this to complete success

I'll Give It A 9.9/10

Battle Record
    62-46
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion FL Champion PS Champion/IE Champion WOP Champion OM HOF PC HOF 50+ Wins

thanks man appreciate it.
    ARTIFICIAL | PO'ETHICS | INTELLIGENCE

S.N.I.C.....is no more... Don Q's Avatar
    Battle Record
    6-12

Mr. Write- neat tecture. great lyrics, i could easily understood without thinking you were purposely putting words there to rhyme. good storyline and a mighty good ending.

Rival- same thing for you

Above- same thing for, only thing that separated from the two was that your flow was much different.

you could actually trick somebody and say one person did this whole piece cauze all ya basically had the same flow and the same feeling, like clones. ya was great but ya sound the same.
    I'm not necessarily the original, more like the new but don't ever compare me to another.

Battle Record
    24-13

Thanks alot...

Yes.
    Battle Record
    8-3

Wow.

1st off i want to say great job by you all. The thing that got me was that i can go from Write, to Rival, and to above, and still get every piece of this exactly as if i wrote it. You guys drag the readers into it which is very very good. Also, im lovin the fact that you all brought different tones into the piece. Serious, to heartfelt, and back to serious. Great job by you all..this is 10/10 imo. good wordplay and flow from each, nice vocabulary and concepts..good breakdowns, and nice how i understood every ounce of it. lol great job guys
    Use my sig in a punch, asshole.

Battle Record
    62-46
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion FL Champion PS Champion/IE Champion WOP Champion OM HOF PC HOF 50+ Wins

^^thanks for your point of view man....big ups to you
    ARTIFICIAL | PO'ETHICS | INTELLIGENCE