User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Can u relate? RATE

VI Souljah

Thumbs up Can u relate? RATE

can u relate to da hustle pull a muscle fo money
    can u relate to da strugle i'm in constant scuffles wit dummies
    is dis life worth da stress i'll evelvate to a better status
    weed sale has got me on a run from 5-0 but niggaz think it's factious/ can u relate to havin one parent cuz daddy ain't there/I got lessons in da streetz in being a man wit no fears/ can u relate i wuz 10 wen i first saw a glock/ now dat shit is jus a baby to wut i now see in da block/ i neva hustle rocks but i can surely relate/ stayed away from da white stuff but da green had me in similar mind state/ can u relate try to envision tryin to accomplish a mission/ while u lookin out fo da pigs now i'm tryin to make a transition/ i learned my lesson in da ghetto it ain't nothin nice about it/ flash yo ice while in da hood leave alive i really doubt it/ I had my share of bangin wit da bloodz in dat place called da bronx/ but i'm a caribean nigga so shit didn't last fo too long/ i know it's wrong but could u relate to a life full of sacrifice/ u try to do fo others but they turn around and stab yo back wit a knife/ i ain't talkin literally but some dudes is like dat/ can u relate to a nigga actin he yo dog but he obviously a cat/ nigga talkin bout gatz n runnin his mouth/ but he da type of fella catch a seisure when there's a gun in his mouth/

can u relate to dis homie cuz my nigga i can
    i used to hustle on a constant but i've devised a new plan/
    whoeva say dat u can't make it they jus nothin but weights/
    u gotta be strong n survive lift yo load and be greater than great/
    money makin schemes has left alot of niggaz in da dirt/
    gold diggaz hustle niggaz cuz they got dat access to da skirt/
    can u relate to what i'm sayin u gotta focus on yo plans and ambitions/ there's no bringin a good man down can u relate let's envision/ can u relate to money hungry niggaz checkin u fo da cash/ but as soon it's all gone all they say is "dawg dat's yo ass"/
    shit is fucked up like that so can u relate/ da time is now that u reckon cuz tomorrow's to late/

I know alot of peeps out there can relate. ain't no need fo hate.
    how yall like dis piece give an honest rate

Rawdeadly
    Wanna know why im the 1st to "reply"
    CUZ YOUR FUCKING WACK AND WEAK!!!!!
    and im sure am glad i was the 1st to tell you....
    anyways work on it
    and maybe....then maybe
    muthafuckas would start reading your trash ass attempt to write rap lyrics...u wack fuck

Peace....

Battle Record
    14-3
    for real, i dont live in the ghetto, hell im a farmboy who moved to the suburbs... gotta give you props for the fact that you are spittin about gangsters and all that and not sayin that "you run the hood" or you "got your block on lock"... i liked this one
    "... but could u relate to a life full of sacrifice/ u try to do fo others but they turn around and stab yo back wit a knife"
    even that happens in the burbs lol... the message is a bit hazy but i think i get it... ten times better than most of the stuff i read on here... keep rhymin

p.s. dont be all hateful on the posts raw... its not like you were the best lyricist right off the bat, or even after a few years work, or however long you been rappin... everyones got different styles and skills... just take it easy...

~*~*~DR - BEST FRIENDS CREW 4 LIFE~*~*~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Alias-C
    Living back in Jersey (Newark, Paterson)... I could sort of relate... been around that type of shit... not anymore though...
    Yo this piece is pretty good... you tell it pretty well, and it's real, now if you'd of said yous a gangstah or somethin, then it would have been just talk...
    Now based on your topic, your vocab is pretty good for it, no need for sick wordplay either... though your flow needs a bit of improvement...

-1-

VI Souljah
    thanx fo da comments but rawdeadly ur a hater to da fullest. u need to stop n at least give some good advice to a nigga know wha mean?

Av1r3x
    ^^dont listen to Raw he aint shit...

As for dis verse it wuz hot to def,and yeh i can relate.Its good to see sum1 talkin bout tha harsh realities of tha 'hood instead of embracin it.Good luck,Stay ^
    -Avi

VI Souljah
    thanx. i'm a keep doin my thang. fuck da hataz.(RAWDEADLY)

MOLOTV
    decent piece,wordplay waz aiight but involved alotta easy words,style's coo,message made an impact but if done betta coulda caused mo damage,stay up,keep elevatin,u can only get betta w/ practice,1

VI Souljah
    thanx dawg yo advice is much appreciated.

JaE
    I will not make negative posts anymore. If I do, I will give pointers to help the emcee improve. I am sorry for being stupid.

---self forgives you

VI Souljah
    If daz how u feel wuteva nigga. i don't mind criticism but i hope u ain't like raw deadly hatin on evrythin like u da shit. anywayz if daz how u feel iz all good.