Showing results 31 to 45 of 99

Thread: Open Mic Magazine 7th Edition

Battle Record
    14-18
    Awards OM HOF PC HOF

Re: Open Mic Magazine 7th Edition

judge judy

AI

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Still in the grave Johnny 6-feet's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-1

Really though, since when did getting imprisoned become an example of life experience in any way, shape or form? Some of these fucking scum of the earth who've failed at life seem to be under the mistaken impression that they are something to be looked up to. Well, you're not. And thank you Engivale for proving yourself to be the brain damaged cuntrag that you are.

SS League Record 31-8
    SS HW Champ
    14 x OM HoF

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards WOP Champion

I got put in jail for a public intoxication (who hasn't been publicly intoxicated and is 18 or older?)

I got put in jail for possession of marijuana. (raise your hands non-weed smokers)

I got put in jail for DUI, which I had to sit until my court date. That was my mistake. I didn't get raped you ignorant fool, jail is not like that. Everyone is mostly sad as hell and you just fucking sit there and lament your mistakes until you get out and do your best to correct them.

I've lived by myself since I was 17. I've always supported myself since my dad had his strokes when I was 12 and we went on welfare. I got into the light drugs scene and never tried anything harder than weed or licquor. I party like everybody else and I got caught with no money left to get myself out of it. I've since bought a new car by working two jobs while in college.

And that's why I will always write better then you could ever hope to. It's my gift for the curse I've suffered. Don't blame me for it, just find something else to do because this is what I DO.

A.I.

"She managed to extract from the restriction itself a further delicate thought, like good poets whom the tyranny of rhyme forces into the discovery of their finest lines."

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

aight dudes, this has kinda gone on too long, arguing aint gonna solve shit, you both my boys, but seriously, this is pointless. You are both great writers, and you both have great respect......I think it's best if you both learn to ignore each other. Or battle.

24 x OM Hall Of Fame

Still in the grave Johnny 6-feet's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-1

I'm about to be put into the HoF for the 4th time, so dream on if you think you're writing skills are better than mine. Being arrested shows that you didn't have the basic intelligence to avoid it and it certainly doesn't consistute life experience. I worked jobs while doing my degree, i've watched family members die of cancer, and my mother has MS but i don't make a song and dance about it.

Your problem is that you think you can say whatever the fuck you want to people on this site. And i wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if you're the type of person who'd never act like that in your real life. Yeah, you're a good writer, but that doesn't mean you're a better person than anyone else on here. In fact, you're supporting a serious inferiority complex if you're so desperately feeling the need to start shit with people who live thousands of miles away who post on the same site as you, especially just for having opposing opinions.

Edit: Witness, im sorry to drag this shit into the mag, but this guy has carried this bullshit on long enough. It needs to stop. Now.
    Last edited by Johnny 6-feet; March 14th, 2007 at 08:17 PM

SS League Record 31-8
    SS HW Champ
    14 x OM HoF

Battle Record
    14-18
    Awards OM HOF PC HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Engivale View Post
    I got put in jail for a public intoxication (who hasn't been publicly intoxicated and is 18 or older?)

I got put in jail for possession of marijuana. (raise your hands non-weed smokers)

I got put in jail for DUI, which I had to sit until my court date. That was my mistake. I didn't get raped you ignorant fool, jail is not like that. Everyone is mostly sad as hell and you just fucking sit there and lament your mistakes until you get out and do your best to correct them.

I've lived by myself since I was 17. I've always supported myself since my dad had his strokes when I was 12 and we went on welfare. I got into the light drugs scene and never tried anything harder than weed or licquor. I party like everybody else and I got caught with no money left to get myself out of it. I've since bought a new car by working two jobs while in college.

And that's why I will always write better then you could ever hope to. It's my gift for the curse I've suffered. Don't blame me for it, just find something else to do because this is what I DO.
    keanu reeves in hardball lol this is fun

AI

Battle Record
    15-7

holy shit batman.

Hold up, J6F has got you Eng, like.. dude. wtf you dropped some shit that old englishmen would have said about 1000 years ago..
    Artificial.Intelligence

Battle Record
    37-7
    Awards Legendary Member PC HOF OM HOF PS Season champ SS HW Champion 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by The Witness. View Post
    aight dudes, this has kinda gone on too long, arguing aint gonna solve shit, you both my boys, but seriously, this is pointless. You are both great writers, and you both have great respect......I think it's best if you both learn to ignore each other. Or battle.
    Worded.

Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards WOP Champion

Whatever. That's just like the second time he's taken an unprovoked shot so I went off cuz I'm a little pissed at the world right now and he hit a soft spot in the armor talking about life experience. I'm over it.

Anyone that knows me knows in the end I really don't care about this kind of thing. It's a good way to spend an hour, though, always, getting a little heated up over something. Good for the blood flow.

A.I.

"She managed to extract from the restriction itself a further delicate thought, like good poets whom the tyranny of rhyme forces into the discovery of their finest lines."

Battle Record
    15-7

Quote Originally Posted by Engivale View Post
    Whatever. That's just like the second time he's taken an unprovoked shot so I went off cuz I'm a little pissed at the world right now and he hit a soft spot in the armor talking about life experience. I'm over it.

Anyone that knows me knows in the end I really don't care about this kind of thing. It's a good way to spend an hour, though, always, getting a little heated up over something. Good for the blood flow.
    yeah.. good theory and all.. but its the internet
    Artificial.Intelligence

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

Jon I swear, if u start another argument, I will rip your testices off lol

24 x OM Hall Of Fame

Battle Record
    15-7

lol just trying to say that this shit is pointless
    Artificial.Intelligence

Battle Record
    15-7

but it was my laugh of the hour.. lol funny shit
    Artificial.Intelligence

Battle Record
    14-18
    Awards OM HOF PC HOF

Quote Originally Posted by The Witness. View Post
    Jon I swear, if u start another argument, I will rip your testices off lol
    that guy from that movie

AI

Battle Record
    8-3

word at eng being hated, kid is made dope and a new memeber of wp!