User Tag List

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 99

Thread: Open Mic Magazine 7th Edition

Banned
    Battle Record
    18-19

Re: Open Mic Magazine 7th Edition

Heh heychoo? pretty interesting person to interview, hell the whole Mondo thug crew would be a good choice lolz.. but nice interview
    Last edited by Constance; March 14th, 2007 at 07:18 PM

Battle Record
    15-7

^ dude, wtf is your problem.

I'm not on Heychoo's dick, but it seems that you think your better than everyone else, when the truth is, you aren't. He is just messing around most of the time, you just need to chill out.. Go play in the street and run with a knife or something. It was just a interview
    Artificial.Intelligence

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    14-18
    Awards OM HOF PC HOF

lol

AI

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Still in the grave Johnny 6-feet's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-1

Quote Originally Posted by Engivale View Post
    They hate what they do not understand.

Then again, I certainly don't make it easy. But, eh, i've never been too good with other writers. 99% of what's put on here disgusts me and I'm rarely if ever actually impressed by anybody, so, I spend most of my time tooting my own horn and practicing flow the way that I like to do it.

^^^Paragraph explains why a lot of the "top" heads don't like me. I think, in the end, almost all of them are a C+ at the very best --- it's easy to impress a group of kids ages 13-18 and a concentrated circle of 18-24 year olds, who, since they're doing it online, are essentially failures. (See: Me) Otherwise they'd be writing a fucking thesis statement for a degree. Let some real critics judge and we'd see who's a good writer, not just someone who knows a fucking lot of words and puts them together to elementary poetic ideas and an abstract metaphorical linguistic approach that any fool could put together. It's like they're filling out an adlib from a word bank of obscure synonyms for words which would be better used in their simpler terminology.

But, believe me, if you say "innocuos" it must be because you're just plain smarter and a better writer than the guy who would just as soon say "harmless"

/rant over
    There's a few reasons why you didn't make the top ten this month, the main one being that you're a concieted twat. As far as your 'failures' theory goes... i can't speak for the other writers of that age but this shit is hobby to me. I'm a professional actor by trade and i'm sporting a degree as well for the record. And as long as you continue to cop such an arrogant, shitty attitude you will not get anywhere, ever, either on the net or in real life.

That is all. Feel free to respond with some obnoxious comments but, remember, this is my turf mate. i have the power.

SS League Record 31-8
    SS HW Champ
    14 x OM HoF

Battle Record
    14-18
    Awards OM HOF PC HOF

sounds like agent smith this is my world mr anderson my world lol

AI

Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards WOP Champion

Rock on, Jonny. (continues not conceiving your opinions as being valid in any way, shape or form)

EDIT: Blah blah blah, i'm a bitch who doesn't know his place.
    Last edited by Johnny 6-feet; March 14th, 2007 at 07:58 PM

A.I.

"She managed to extract from the restriction itself a further delicate thought, like good poets whom the tyranny of rhyme forces into the discovery of their finest lines."

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

ooooh beef! Johnny get on msn, engivale get on aim lol

24 x OM Hall Of Fame

Battle Record
    14-18
    Awards OM HOF PC HOF

lol crazy i think eng is a cool guy and i think johnny is a cool guy i haven't had beef with a topical head since belligerent

AI

Battle Record
    37-7
    Awards Legendary Member PC HOF OM HOF PS Season champ SS HW Champion 25+ Wins

Next mag should have an aim head on between em both.

Battle Record
    14-18
    Awards OM HOF PC HOF

it would be cool

AI

Battle Record
    8-1

Quote Originally Posted by Engivale View Post
    Rock on, Jonny. (continues not conceiving your opinions as being valid in any way, shape or form)
    Not valid? Not valid because i have far more experience than you? Not valid because i speak from knowledge while you're still experiencing puberty? Or just not valid because anything that isn't said in Engivale's world by Engivale isn't valid?

SS League Record 31-8
    SS HW Champ
    14 x OM HoF

Battle Record
    14-18
    Awards OM HOF PC HOF

still expereincing pubirty?

AI

Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards WOP Champion

Jonny if we talk online at the same fucking time I'll reveal you for the fool you actually are. You don't even know me. You've not taken the time to read my writing to establish any thought of my own credibility in your feeble skull. Experience? EXPERIENCE?!?! Fucking hell buddy, you ain't lived a life I have, I fucking guarantee it. Fuck the history. I'm just saying watch who you insult about experience, i've lived 40 fucking years in 22 by my estimation, I don't how many fucking people died on you and how many times you went to jail but you ain't lived a REAL life you petty, witless fool.

A.I.

"She managed to extract from the restriction itself a further delicate thought, like good poets whom the tyranny of rhyme forces into the discovery of their finest lines."

Battle Record
    14-18
    Awards OM HOF PC HOF

petty witless foool is like gandalf the gray from lord of the rings

AI

Battle Record
    8-1

You wanna talk about jail time as real life experience? You mean you were actually retarded enough to be imprisoned? Jesus Christ. So tell me. What did being raped in the showers teach you about the REAL world Engivale? Or being fucking idiotic enough to break the law and get caught for it? I'm curious, hit me up.

SS League Record 31-8
    SS HW Champ
    14 x OM HoF