Page 1 of 7 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 99

Thread: Open Mic Magazine 7th Edition

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

Open Mic Magazine 7th Edition

Intro

Sup peoples??? sorry for being so late in putting up this little shindig, but you know how it is with life and what not. anyway, there will be a new section to the magazine in this issue, which you will notice as you read. Thanks to my dudes Johhny 6 feet, and Baron P for helping out, and a big shout out to all you haters (fuck you all.....lick my nuts) and the the real dudes (much love)...and to everyone who reads. Hope you enjoy, holla.

Top Ten Open Mic Writers:

Hey hoes, 6-feet here. I had Chris Black asking if a new Mag was gonna be up so I figured fuck it, I’ll write up some of it myself. It’s great to finally have a net connection again seeing as I’ve barely been on here in 18 months. I’m glad to say that there’s still a strong talent in the Open Mic forum, both from up and coming heads, old vets and guys who transformed into kick-ass writers since I’ve been away. This is the first time I’ve written for the Mag and I’d like to state for the record that I’m not listing these writers in any particular order.

Poeta Domonio- This guy definitely brings the poetical side to a written open mic piece. Between his nomination last month with the rest of his crew, and his other open mics like ‘Sunglass Windows’ and ‘Great Fire of Planet Earth’ he is definitely one of those rare talented writers who can grab a reader attention with overwhelming imagery and stunning subject matter. Po’ Ethics should be proud to have this boy in their team.

Nique- Always a consistently dope writer. She isn’t as decorated as she is without a good reason. I can’t say enough good things about this girl, she brings creativity, imagery, vocab, multi’s, flow, the fucking lot into every piece she writes. And shame of you fella’s letting a woman show you up! It’s too bad she temporarily dropped out of the SS league. She this woman is a blueprint on how to write a good OM piece. Peep her stuff and learn something. That is all.

Witness- I put him in here just for being both an active head and a dope writer to boot. It’s rare as fuck to get that contribution from a member of this board. He’s an example in how to properly construct dope imagery and link it together with an original concept. The man is a true topical writer and willing to pass on his knowledge to new heads. He genuinely cares about the board and deserves the mod spot for it.

Baron P. Mortuus- An excellent topical writer who posts consistently and brings consistent feedback to other writers. I recommend reading ‘The Tipping Point’ simply because it’s such a rare occurrence for someone to be able to write up a long OM piece and bring interesting subject matter to such a long piece. Plus he wasn’t repeatedly nominated to be a moderator for this forum by sitting with his thumb up his arse! A frequent and consistently dope dropper. Check out his pieces. Now.

Exact- An old vet whose been dropping less frequently recently, but that doesn’t change that what he is dropping is strong material. A seasoned vet who offers constructive advice to the newbies who don’t have a fucking clue who to write or what constitutes a good verse. There’s very little he doesn’t know about strong subject matter, imagery, blah, blah. Read his pieces kids, and learn how to write properly.

Soulstice- He’s a frequent poster who seems to be constantly inspired. His newest open mic in particular, ‘Prison Sex’, caught my eye. I love dark pieces, especially ones with intense imagery such as that. He’s a multiple hall of famer and reading his latest stuff it’s easy to see why. It’s a hard task to remain consistently dope over a period of months without lapsing into laziness. It’s great to see that RB still has writers who are capable of achieving that. Good work man.

Twixn- Holy Christwagons! This guy has elevated since I was last on this site. I mean, seriously, he’s doing a Saiyan impression in this writing shit I swear. Between ‘The Sunsoaked Writer’ and ‘Homeland’ he’s recently been bringing pure fire to the written side of RB. He’s a dedicated member as well and as such has been acting like a guiding force for less experienced writers and in part, stopped the forum from falling into the shit it’s been in such a danger of sliding into. It’s no surprise he’s a HoF head. I’d be very surprised if if he goes more than 2 months without winding up in there again. Kudos to you man.

Tim- I can’t emphasise this guys talent enough, for the ‘hostage negotiation’ alone this guys been setting fires in Open Mic. People seem to forget that hip-hop was based on creativity and that’s exactly what Tim brings to this forum whenever he gets off his arse to drop a piece. I’d be surprised if he doesn’t wind up in the hall of fame again in the very near future for his ability as a writer. The man is a mod for a reason, recognise yo.

Johnny 6-feet- Based on Witness’ and a few other people’s recommendations. I’m not gonna blow my own horn. Just check out ‘The End of the World’ collab I did with my crew Hit n Run and judge for yourself. Btw, if you think I’m full of shit feel free to PM me with creative abuse.

Atticus- He brings a unique style to open mic between his high flown vocabulary and left wing concepts which draw a reader into his work as soon as they start reading. He’s one of the older heads who doesn’t post as frequently but, as they say, quality beats quantity and Atti proves that every time hands down. Check out his hall of fame piece ‘Superman is dead’ if you’re needing convincing, or just if you’re needing inspiration.

Top 5 Rookies

Belligerant- He’s a twisted and talented topical writer who gets slept on far too much for his or anyone else’s good. He’s active and creative. He pushes the boundaries of Open Mic pieces and as such makes intriguing pieces for the observer to read. He’s definitely worthy of being in the up and coming heads section of the mag.

Constance- 6 words, ‘kiss the hand that stones you’ he is definitely a writer to keep your eyes peeled for in the near future. He displays skills that most vets on this site have, between his dedication to rapbattles and his consistency in giving feedback and less experienced members he deserves a spot in the ‘up and coming’ member without a doubt.

lw Truth lw- A writer who brings the 2 most important parts of a strong topical piece to light in his work. And those aspects are originality and imagery. . It takes a lot of ability to be a talented topical head and this guy didn’t make it into the SS league for nothing. He has the ability to draw a reader into the story he tells in a piece and really illustrate a story to them.

Smokajoka666- How is this guy only 17!? Goddamn I wish I could’ve written that strongly when I was his age. He needed to be in this month’s up and coming writers simply for his piece ‘My Destruction’. The concept is something I’ve never seen the like of before. In a forum where the written word is King, the originality of a piece is more important than the sound of it. In this case Smokajoka666 excels. Peep the piece asap.

Fiyashawty- Female writers are rare on this site. Talented ones are rarer, new and talented ones are almost unique! A talented topical head with a knack for coming up with original concepts in her Open Mics. I recommend reading her newest piece, a collaboration with Baron P Mortuus called ‘Wilted Under pressure’. In which she demonstrates a skill for cinematic imagery and the ability to adjust her writing style to work alongside another writer. Again, it’s incredible ability for someone only in their teens. Well done babe.

Piece of the week.

Exact- The Last Samurai

Sensei’s senses, third eye fences,
    he inches towards the front lines,
    weeding through defenses,
    The henchman follows – underhand grips,
    He rips at gravity’s air and curls his lips,
    Blood sprays like geysers, his knees lift
    higher, it feels as if his hamstrings are on fire,
    His feet plant down of the helmets of enemy soldiers,
    They are boulders on canyons – and he tilts his shoulders,
    His drive phase isn’t broken by the intensity of the war,
    He charges with the sword, ripping flesh until he’s sore,
    His biceps flex into a nexus – a hex, through organs
    and blood he chokes, performing between incoming holes,
    A bounty hunter collecting tolls, as he parries and rolls,
    Acrobatic flips, as he forces the blade into the skull of
    one of the last, he’s swift and fast as the blood pours
    down the soldier’s back, He grabs a spear from one of
    the nearby dead, as he charges ahead if feels as if his
    legs are composed of lead.
    Crashing and smashing, lashing with vengeance,
    A fist fulla boomstick with murderous independence,
    Repentance in the eyes of the wise, a humble township dies,
    As the warrior tries to arise,
    Adrenaline pumping through a combatant’s veins,
    The inner aura he contains is nothing that can be aimed,
    After he uses it he feels absolute zero – drained,
    He is not himself anymore, because a human being cannot be contained,
    The chakra releases violent geometrics and creases,
    A blood stained thesis, with cadavers flying to pieces,
    He looks around expecting to see –
    His whole army but it is only he,
    Standing amongst a forest of dead – alone and aching,
    The feeling of loathing and hating has subsided and he’s debating
    whether the treachery of being the last standing –
    performing AWOL tactics and disbanding is
    farther than his understanding, he clears the landing,
    Sunset soaked chest, he leaves for his rest –
    the faceless enemy, highest of honors, the best.
    The last.
    The first.
    it hurts.
    Collab of the week

It’s a late night, a group of children sit around a campfire, toasting marshmallows and putting each other in headlocks. A hushed silence falls over them as a grey haired old man appears from his tent, approaches and takes a seat on the other side of the fire. One of the kids speaks up:

Kid: Elder, sir, we were told that tonight you’d tell us one of your stories.

The old man makes an irritated noise and starts rolling a ciggarette.

Kid: Please? Sir?

Old Man: Can’t a senior citizen enjoy a smoke in peace? Ahh, don’t look at me like that. Ok, very well. There is one story I’ve never told you. It’s a story which took place a long time ago before you all were born.

The Old man took a drag on his cigarette and leaned back on his seat.

Old Man: Ahh yes, times were different then. Let me just set the scene for you…

The Old Man- Johnny 6-feet

The year is 2199; it’s the coldest of eras
    Technology is advanced and the soldiers are fearless
    Scientists are peerless, they spawned the AI
    Which rises on their own intelligence, self aware now, they fly
    The people, they die; the rest saddle up for war
    The human race faces extinction, nerves rattled more than before
    So follow this record of events that unfold
    As the bombs dropped, guns cocked, now follow the bold…

The Soldier- Psykosis

Howard: Darling, I’m sorry but I must leave after what I've seen on TV

Wife: No please! I don't want your back to be the last thing that I see

Howard: I'll be back within a week, I'll be at the base not overseas

Wife: ok....(as she pleads) but I want you to come back to me

The soldier turns & leaves kissing his baby on the cheek
    & he rushes out the door as his son falls back to sleep

"Howard" his radio blares "In an hour" heard from his superior
    he relay's "Yes sir, I'll meet you there who is our carrier?"
    "That’s on a need to know basis" with that it's dead silent
    "ok" as he continue down the highway, speed getting higher

his heart sinks as plumes of smoke come into sight
    closer he gut wrenches as the bloodshed reaches his eyes

grabbing his rifle his eyes stretch a bit wider

he loads a clip....

Howard: "Now let’s go look for survivors"

And so the battle begins! Time to cut the chatter and swim
    Through a sea of twisted metal, blood splatters and sin
    Plans are drawn up digitally, monstrous squads are deployed
    And thunder tears the sky apart as if God was annoyed

The Machine Army Advances- HighEngineCheif

Molten Metal Monsters Moving Massively in Numbers March
    Men, Women, and Children live with fear deep in they Subtle Hearts
    The Rubble Parts, Tanks Trekking over Terrain in the Tundra’s Dark
    In Mud and Stock, through Bone, Blood, Burnt Guts and Other Parts
    Suffer Harsh, Never Stand down though Severed Sounds Surround U
    Whether Rounds Re-mound Do Never Run, No matter Feet Allow To
    Retreats for Scoundrels, Never let Cyborgs in, Machines will Pound U
    Beat you Bleeding, Barley Breathing Buried in the Sea to Drown U
    The Cold Steel are Calculating Creations Come to Command Rule
    And Stand Cruel, Tools of Tasteless Tribulation to Hold Man Mules
    I Stand Tall, A Sure Yet Steady Man Falls, I’m a Ready Man’s War
    Leave the Metal Clans Torn Burn and Scorn Let the Heavy Hands Roar

Howard Among the bombs- Djb

Pestilence pronounced on deaf ears profound but emptiness cares
    Intent super suspense tears bindings reminding of bullets into air
    The moment that we cared was lost fallacious to break this cost
    Arms in arms this is a battlefield enigma only seen in cinema spots
    Mouths drop hearts stop blood blocks the blue sky, an Armageddon
    Spawned with weapons a resurgence of futility, I’m hardly stepping
    Only drifting into an abyss opposite of bliss the life of a foot soldier
    The night stood colder, but hot passion burned ……………………….
    ……………………………………………………………..so my kid could grow older

A sea of fire washes over the battlefield and flares
    Howard dives under cover, his skin peels and tears
    He stifles a cry then, moments later, risks peeking an eye
    The smoke clears, where’s the support planes? He seeks in the sky

The Smoke Clears- Berlin’s Best

What’s left is dust and steam and catastrophe
    Bodies looking like pastries, this war done put a cast on me
    All I see is ashes 3 feet thick, the smell is nasty
    Vast numbers have passed, its no longer just a tragedy
    We couldn’t find the switch or shorten the battery
    Machine gun funk distorted humans anatomy
    We went way passed our salary, got our check cashed
    the past is the battlefield, we went in dept fast
    now the lasting melody is what dead raps
    machinery has accomplished what was once planned by Bagdad…

The Aftermath- Massacre.

Sundered corpses decaying motionless among titanium shells
    as a legion of ghost assemble at the gates of heaven and hell
    mankinds worst enemy, sprung from our own knowledge of mind
    we stare towards the sky, but god can no longer answer our crimes
    flames rain from above, as much as we shove, pushed and fought
    until we broke through the ranks, into a man-made canal of distraught
    a once noble society, a concrete jungle through which humanity creeped
    lies in ruins through which the statue of liberty casts a frown upon the debris

Yes indeed, the war was won but at a terrible cost
    Nukes now pollute the land; it was a hell of a loss
    Many lives were snuffed out, and even more technology
    Which probably was for the best; that was our soul’s robbery
    So now our modern day philosophy is; live for the moment
    By happy with what you have, if you don’t, you’re soulless

With that, the man stood up and walked back over to the tent he’d appeared from while the children sat with their jaws hanging open. An old lady sat inside waiting for him.

Old Woman: You’ve been smoking again haven’t you?

Old Man: Yes, but just a small one, I promise.

Old Woman: You know, I remember you ‘promising’ me that you’d quit after we got married.

Old Man: I know honey, I know.

Old Woman (sighing): Just shut up and come to bed, Howard.

The End.
    I have a rant!
    Baron P Mortuus

Yup, this is a new edition to this week’s mag. A, we all know Wit can churn out some dope ideas and guess what..This is one of them. I’ll briefly explain to you what this is all about. See, all writers ponder on various thoughts and the rant page gives me the opportunity to share some of my own thoughts. Nothing controversial, I’m gonna keep it nice and clean…promise.

Firstly, as this board is majority American …I want to reach out & give practically all of you a pimp-slap for breeding idiocy. There are a few enlightened individuals but their light is dimmed by the swarming lepers surrounding them. I wouldn’t dog you all down, as I have nothing personal against you (except that you’d prolly hold me for a terrorist) but America has BRED JJ…for god’s sake…if I’m wrong then I’m not sorry cause if not JJ then fuckin’ Gestuuuuuuuures…your country has bred Gestures how can you live with that. Also…Football owns your American Sports .
    Furthermore, if any of you have been seeing Prison break recently, you’ll be creaming your couch waiting for the next episode…I mean the president might get ASSASINATED, Dope.
    WTF at oneness and Philly arguing on what’s an ideal Muslim though….I mean the gestures thread turned into religious warfare. Another, WTF is due for Atticus slapping SS with a bitchslap. He wrote some pre-school rhymes as a show up. I mean it’s all good you found another site but at least show some courtesy as you’re the one who was bitching about crew battles being a slap to your face. Okay, my last issue to keep variety would be topical recognition. I mean an old head can come and write a semi dope story with SIMPLE language and it’ll go down as fuckin legendary same with new kids, something semi-dope..here you go son, have a HOF spot- Welcome to RB! …. But what about the middle guys who are getting fucked out. Idk, I’m not one of them but sure do feel bad fo’em. Okay, I don’t give a flying fuck if this bored you. I kept it so clean the censors would be proud. Pak signing out.

Last shout out to Witness.
    WITNESS FOR MOD!

Interview:
    Witness interviews Heychoo

the wittyness: yo, sup RB, we're here with the ever controversial heychoo aka wireless, and it looks like he some shit to get off his chest, sup man?

El Dyllo: nothin. 3 55 in the morning sayin dat' truff ya feel me.

the wittyness: lol word, so first off, JJ......why do you not like him? do you think you could ever like him? let us know were you stand in that beef

El Dyllo: JJ is just some fat fuck from california. i'm really trying to teach him that he's not cool. if he's soooo mature why is he getting caught up about a 14 year old across the nation talking shit to him? same goes for a lot of other people...but he's probably one of the few on the site i just find completely fucking retarded. one day that fat son of a bitch is going to order 1 too many sugar filled donuts, and a week later they'll be burying him in the grand canyon.

the wittyness: lol aight, well.....moving on to writing, how do you find inspiration? do you search for it, or wait until it comes to you?

El Dyllo: i've always written. even when i was a little boy. i just write what comes to me. easier than fighting and shit to let anger out. it comes to me. any piece that hints to my personal life is true. not any bullshit to jerk feelings over false events.

the wittyness: word to that, write from the heart. what advice would you give to new writers, trying to make a name for themselves on RB?

El Dyllo: 1. shut the fuck up. write a few pieces before you get any kind of swagger. dont suck up to vets, but show them respect. don't post meaningless shit like "lol word owned" in every little thread. if you're going to open your cock-garage, then make sure you have something at least semi-meaningful to say. oh, and try to write better.

the wittyness: lol, who is your favourite writer on the site?

El Dyllo: honestly..i haven't put much though into it...poetry wise, I’m going to have to say mindless or exact. open mic wise - BTK and Evolve...they just tell their story meaningfully with a good flow without trying to make forced similes and metaphors, it's just easy reading that's still complex enough to make you go "wow".

the wittyness: word, so, who's the next big thing?

El Dyllo: hmmm...im not at much liberty to say much on open mic…I’m just getting active again…from what I can see, you...although you kinda are already. i dont see much eye opening shit from non-established people...thomas and forum show some promise..& i know this if open mic, but poetry - onus.

the wittyness: onus is ill, and yo, who is your favourite person on RB?

El Dyllo: lol not just one person...you, exact, poeta, dat... all yall are probably the realist people.. they're are a lot others, but yall are the mostly who i really talk to.. oh and SCRIBBLY LINES REMEMBER THE REVOLUTION

El Dyllo: good god i have too many mistakes. i'm starting to type and spell like belligerant. anyway, proceed.

the wittyness: lol don’t worry, I’ll edit them out on the subject of bell, explain why you have never liked him

El Dyllo: lolllll i could go on and on..long story short, kid's always thought he was good.. he's fucking annoying.. lmao one time he nominated jon's piece for HoF and PM'd him 7 times begging to be in the truth... his writing's horrible most of the time.. he just won't take any tips.. we both have egos. i understand im not near the best on the site open mic wise.. diff. is ill work to get better and take tips.. him.. not so much.

the wittyness: lmao yo, fun bit, I say two names, you tell me who'd win, aight?

El Dyllo: yea meng.

the wittyness: Bell vs Chico

El Dyllo: lmao wtf

El Dyllo: vs

El Dyllo: next

the wittyness: lol answer it

El Dyllo: i did. vs would win.

the wittyness: rofl

the wittyness: Johnny-6-feet vs Tim

El Dyllo: hmmm...right now...Tim...i really like johnny's writing though..but tim's killing shit right now..

the wittyness: Poeta vs Witness

El Dyllo: om - witness
    El Dyllo: poetry - poeta

the wittyness: lol everyone says that......Maven vs Evolve

El Dyllo: Maven's been writing fire lately..but i just really like evolve's writing..idk, that'd be close..but just out of preference, evolve.

the wittyness: Nique vs Engivale

El Dyllo: Nique.

El Dyllo: oh btw i need to say summin;

the wittyness: last but not least.......Laureate vs Soulstice

El Dyllo: im a fan of abstractness. soulstice.
    the wittyness: dope, what were you going to say?

El Dyllo: eng - reguarding your vote in SS last week. to me that's swaying. i respect your opinion, you're a great writer...but i just don't see how you saw no emotion in mine, and a lot of emotion in bell's...his was cliche statements..mine was self-discovery.. i really wouldn't point this out, but he said in a thread like 2 days later that he NEVER writes for himself, just to impress others. a little food for thought, eh?

the wittyness: lol more controversy...sadly, I have to go to school, so we'll have to end this interview....anything you want to say first?

El Dyllo: um.. i'm cool.. and.. like.. yeah.. any complaints about what i said.. feel free to post in thread.. i'm sure i've got some time to bullshit.. oh and eng - i'm saying that with respect.. you have enough just because you go to UT..

El Dyllo: oh, and. anybody interested in getting naked and starting the revolution?

the wittyness: lol cool, thanks for taking the time to do this......peace dude

El Dyllo: pzzzzzz

Wtf's

wtf @ Bounce still not dropping a piece

wtf @ Johnny being so sexy

wtf @ everyone hating engivale in SS lol he's got my love

wtf @ anyone who didn't read this, useless cunts.

Outro
    Much love to everoyne who read,I'ma keep this short and sweet. Thanks to johnny and Braon , and heychoo for taking the time to be interviewed, and I hope you all enjoyed it.
    Last edited by Witty; March 14th, 2007 at 07:00 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

24 x OM Hall Of Fame

Battle Record
    15-7

Re: Open Mic Magazine 7th Edition

nice mag
    Artificial.Intelligence

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned
    Battle Record
    18-19

True I love it, dam Jhonny for fucking making that collab, bastard couldn't wait a week

Battle Record
    14-18
    Awards OM HOF PC HOF

number three lol techno music starts now

AI

Banned
    Battle Record
    18-19

Hah, I'm going to definently move up in the ranks next week with the couple piece's i have in stored.

Battle Record
    15-7

I'm not worried about being one of the top writers, I'll be happy if someone simply leaves feed on my pieces.
    Artificial.Intelligence

Battle Record
    14-18
    Awards OM HOF PC HOF

oh and jonathan its not really as long as it seems 40 lines of that are simply a into and outro

AI

Can't teach you my swag! D. Josey's Avatar
    Battle Record
    41-9
    Awards 25+ Wins

Thank you for all the support in this magazine.

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

Interview has been added

24 x OM Hall Of Fame

Battle Record
    15-7

yeah, but still.. its long dude.. 200 + lines
    regardless of what they are.

You'd be lucky for me to read it even if it got HoF + Legends
    Artificial.Intelligence

Battle Record
    14-18
    Awards OM HOF PC HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Exact View Post
    Thank you for all the support in this magazine.

edit" yeah i know its long not like i intenionally did that either

AI

Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards WOP Champion

They hate what they do not understand.

Then again, I certainly don't make it easy. But, eh, i've never been too good with other writers. 99% of what's put on here disgusts me and I'm rarely if ever actually impressed by anybody, so, I spend most of my time tooting my own horn and practicing flow the way that I like to do it.

^^^Paragraph explains why a lot of the "top" heads don't like me. I think, in the end, almost all of them are a C+ at the very best --- it's easy to impress a group of kids ages 13-18 and a concentrated circle of 18-24 year olds, who, since they're doing it online, are essentially failures. (See: Me) Otherwise they'd be writing a fucking thesis statement for a degree. Let some real critics judge and we'd see who's a good writer, not just someone who knows a fucking lot of words and puts them together to elementary poetic ideas and an abstract metaphorical linguistic approach that any fool could put together. It's like they're filling out an adlib from a word bank of obscure synonyms for words which would be better used in their simpler terminology.

But, believe me, if you say "innocuos" it must be because you're just plain smarter and a better writer than the guy who would just as soon say "harmless"

/rant over

A.I.

"She managed to extract from the restriction itself a further delicate thought, like good poets whom the tyranny of rhyme forces into the discovery of their finest lines."

Battle Record
    14-18
    Awards OM HOF PC HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Engivale View Post
    They hate what they do not understand.

Then again, I certainly don't make it easy. But, eh, i've never been too good with other writers. 99% of what's put on here disgusts me and I'm rarely if ever actually impressed by anybody, so, I spend most of my time tooting my own horn and practicing flow the way that I like to do it.

^^^Paragraph explains why a lot of the "top" heads don't like me. I think, in the end, almost all of them are a C+ at the very best --- it's easy to impress a group of kids ages 13-18 and a concentrated circle of 18-24 year olds, who, since they're doing it online, are essentially failures. (See: Me) Otherwise they'd be writing a fucking thesis statement for a degree. Let some real critics judge and we'd see who's a good writer, not just someone who knows a fucking lot of words and puts them together to elementary poetic ideas and an abstract metaphorical linguistic approach that any fool could put together. It's like they're filling out an adlib from a word bank of obscure synonyms for words which would be better used in their simpler terminology.

But, believe me, if you say "innocuos" it must be because you're just plain smarter and a better writer than the guy who would just as soon say "harmless"

/rant over
    Right Right i feel your point

AI

Battle Record
    37-7
    Awards Legendary Member PC HOF OM HOF PS Season champ SS HW Champion 25+ Wins

Yup dippity dope mag.

Battle Record
    15-7

yuppity yup
    Artificial.Intelligence