User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: New Rule - Editing your Verse in or Editing your verse AT ALL=DQED. Starts Week 8

Battle Record
    8-7

New Rule - Editing your Verse in or Editing your verse AT ALL=DQED. Starts Week 8

I've seen a few instances of this, where people are editing their verse into a post.

There has been no problems with this issue so far, but I can see it being one in the future.

So to prevent any complaints in future battles such as,

- he/she edited different lines in
    - he/she really dropped late, honest
    etc etc.

Editing in or any modifying of you're verse won't be allowed & you will be DQed if you do this from Week 8, onwards.

Yes you will be DQed for editing your verse, even if he/she hasn't dropped yet.
    Yes you will be DQed for editing your verse, even if there is no vote.

Proofread or do whatever you guys/ladies do with your verse before you drop it, just make a thorough job of it.

Thanks.

Battle Record
    8-7

Re: New Rule - Editing your Verse in or Editing your verse AT ALL=DQED. Starts Week 8

Someone Pmed bout this rule, I'll just quote what I said to explain why this rule is in place a little further.

Quote Originally Posted by D.Silver
    Can you give me an explanation for that? I think that rule is truly uncalled for since you can see the times someone edits there verse. I'm just saying, I mispell words alot and sometimes I need to edit. If you post your reason I think it shouldn't be a problem.
    Like I said in that announcement, I know why people do it, sometimes I see I've mispelled something or I don't feel the same way about a punch as I did initially.

The way it is now, some kids are going to find some way to exploit the fact they can edit their verse or take it out and drop something else before anyone drops their verse or votes. I foresee endless bickering, taking the limelight off the battle itself & more focus on 'hey he edit someshit, look, look!'.

I mean sure, I could implement the rule, anyone editing their verse after someone drops his verse or someone drops a vote, but I rather eliminate that thought of editing your verse from the out set.
    If you have any questions, PM me.

PiZ