Showing results 61 to 75 of 384

Thread: middle finger for marv

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    14-6

Re: middle finger for marv

Quote Originally Posted by KayBori
    I think I'd you if you even attempted to

I'm just kidding..you cute though....you like black guyz..?I'm from the midwest to and...you from Akron huh!...what you'll do down there sell corn and shit...

Battles I need closed

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Open Mic's

L.S.
    N.A.
    M.C.

Im[SUPER]sOnIc.gEtExCiTeD KayBori's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-1

Quote Originally Posted by Forum
    I'm just kidding..you cute though....you like black guyz..?I'm from the midwest to and...you from Akron huh!...what you'll do down there sell corn and shit...
    I like white guys actually

they arent as dissrespectful

occasionally I'll date a black guy if hes respectful and funny
    But I've only met like 5 thus far

And omfg ...well yeah we sell alot of corn
    but we are more city not country
    and who ever said we are the potatoe state was wrong
    thats Idaho

Battle Record
    14-6

I went to high school in california and met a guy from Akron we were like brothers...that nigga was crazy as hell...we stayed taken the weed from the white boys in our complex....that shit was like one of the best years of my life...I think his name was Mark Junius...He was a cool kid...

Battles I need closed

Open Mic's

L.S.
    N.A.
    M.C.

You've Earned a Custom Title! GardaMan's Avatar
    In the hearts, minds, and pinksocks of women everywhere

thats Idaho
    SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH! You like white guys because they hit your pinksock harder.
    All Albanians are fucking murdering pimping raping drug dealing scum who should be shot on sight. An Albanian soldier yesterday, all he can look forward to is a lifetime of shame because of his filthy ancestry and the risk of having his head removed whenever he wants oral sex.

Battle Record
    14-6

Quote Originally Posted by GardaMan
    SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH! You like white guys because they hit your pinksock harder.

no this is what white guys do best......---------->

Battles I need closed

Open Mic's

L.S.
    N.A.
    M.C.

Battle Record
    1-1

I went to high school in california and met a guy from Akron we were like brothers...that nigga was crazy as hell...we stayed taken the weed from the white boys in our complex....that shit was like one of the best years of my life...I think his name was Mark Junius...He was a cool kid...
    GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE
    doesnt he have a sister Tashanna and a bro Marcus
    Marcus is actually a freshman at Buchtel
    I know his sister we were like best freinds in elementary

Battle Record
    1-1

Quote Originally Posted by GardaMan
    ahwwww
    that was really sad right there...

Battle Record
    14-6

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE
    doesnt he have a sister Tashanna and a bro Marcus
    Marcus is actually a freshman at Buchtel
    I know his sister we were like best freinds in elementary

I don't know the kid's whole family...but his Mom's a attorney and has a shit load of dough....she used to buy us weed and tell us to stay in the house and smoke if we wanted to do it cause it's better to do it at home than in the streets..I loved that lady...I think that his mom called him Mark but his real name was Rasheed or something like that....

Battles I need closed

Open Mic's

L.S.
    N.A.
    M.C.

ahwwww
    that was really sad right there...
    Heh it came out wrong because it was initially going to be 'the cooch', but I had to hit a pinksock because I'm known for inverting a bitches colon. It would be out of charactor for me to hit anything other then teh colon.
    All Albanians are fucking murdering pimping raping drug dealing scum who should be shot on sight. An Albanian soldier yesterday, all he can look forward to is a lifetime of shame because of his filthy ancestry and the risk of having his head removed whenever he wants oral sex.

Battle Record
    14-6

-edit- :noor:
    Last edited by Forum; February 10th, 2007 at 03:27 AM

Battles I need closed

Open Mic's

L.S.
    N.A.
    M.C.

*your not just a cracker you're a wet one.*
    Wtf. Thats a first. Don't be mad no one eats peanut butter and everyone eats potatoes son, it doesn't mean caucasians are racially superior.... Oh wait a minute, YES IT DOES - ZING!!!!

Battle Record
    14-6

-edit- :hung:
    Last edited by Forum; February 10th, 2007 at 03:26 AM

Battles I need closed

Open Mic's

L.S.
    N.A.
    M.C.

Battle Record
    83-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

thats Idaho

omg that is so stereotype

u must mean Ohio non-white males that you've met so far

i hate when people apply there personal vendettas to every1

without knowing it and probably unintentionally ... u just said that white men are respectful and black men aren't... so it's why u fancy white men

tisk tisk

-edit- :hung:
    Yeah I'd edit that shit too. FIRST OFF, you have to peel off the color on the potato before you get to the white stuff - THE NUTRITIONA VALUE THAT YOU EAT!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ZING BITCH!

without knowing it and probably unintentionally ... u just said that white men are respectful and black men aren't... so it's why u fancy white men
    Don't be a sore fucking loser dude.

Battle Record
    14-6

what the fuck is ZING...you duche bag...

Battles I need closed

Open Mic's

L.S.
    N.A.
    M.C.