Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 14 ... LastLast
Showing results 46 to 60 of 514

Thread: Iran

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-0

Re: Iran

Quote Originally Posted by soneeyah
    and what, use them and kill even more innocent civilians??

I dont give a fuck about what sort of weapons they got, they need to get out of there.

The worst thing - a christian nation tyring to impose itself upon a muslim one, they will never ever stop fighting until the USA gets the fuck out
    Damn, said it before me =)

Battle Record
    30-12

lmao.....

We will be sweet if there is one aswell, we've stayed right the fuck away from the war in the middle east so no hate for us......whoot.

honestly though, I really do see it coming, maybe after the USA has gone bankrupt from all the gazillions of dollars its wasting doing nothing in Iraq.

We won't go bankrupt. The Saudis won't allow it. They've got too much stake in our economy. Not to mention the fact that we're taking a percentage of oil to match our expenses from going into Iraq in the first place.

And hell. . if we do go bankrupt. .I hear Canada and Norway are nice places to live. .

Arohanui :)

Quote Originally Posted by H.R. Paperstacks
    Not To Mention The USA In Debt Already.
    exactly, this is what they are not telling their people. They could be fucked sooner than you all know it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bax
    We won't go bankrupt. The Saudis won't allow it. They've got too much stake in our economy. Not to mention the fact that we're taking a percentage of oil to match our expenses from going into Iraq in the first place.

And hell. . if we do go bankrupt. .I hear Canada and Norway are nice places to live. .
    all it could take is for a change in leadership or some kind of revolution and the Saudis could just as easily be supporting their fellow muslims.....

lmao.....

We will be sweet if there is one aswell, we've stayed right the fuck away from the war in the middle east so no hate for us......whoot.

honestly though, I really do see it coming, maybe after the USA has gone bankrupt from all the gazillions of dollars its wasting doing nothing in Iraq.
    lol, seriously ive said that shit a million times..if the world goes to shit tomorrow, im moving to new zealand...

ill get there and itll just be business and usual

this is painfully obvious to people like you and me, but eh some people seem to think weve got patience, manpower and funding to last us through another couple of wars..

of course the color-coding terror scheme doesnt help
    its like "honey, we've got to pay an extra thousands in taxes for defense funds this year, but we better do it before the terrorists throw dirty bombs in our mercedes"

Battle Record
    30-12

Quote Originally Posted by Penlord.
    I say we just give Iran to Saudi Arabia and just be like "Here, these are YOUR people, YOU deal with them, bitch." I mean, seriously, American Christians fighting Middle East Muslims?

This'll be a mother fucking holy war (as if it isn't already)

and lol @ mentioning Iran invaded Israel, when that happens it'll be hell on earth, and that IS world war 3. Isn't that where the bible predicted the last battle? Armageddon?

Not trying to throw religion in y'all's athiest's faces, but let's be real here, the bible has predicted a lot of shit whether or not you believe in the religion.

The Saudis don't want to get their hands dirty. I'm sure, if Bush took his daddy today and flew to Riyadh and told them that we'll handle Iran if they fund it, the paperwork would be going through tomorrow.

As for the Iranis, the aren't stupid enough to invade Israel. Instead, they supply Hezbollah and have them do it for them, from a distance. The Israelis have the same technology that we have, because we give it to them. This, is why Mahmoud is pursuing nuclear technology. He's trying to level the playing field so he can level the Israelis to get the Holy Land back.
    Last edited by Baxter D. Wall; February 9th, 2007 at 02:07 PM

Battle Record
    30-12

it was a stupid decision creating Israel in the first place.

"yeah, lets just plonk it here - smack bang in the middle of all of these middle eastern countries! what a great idea! the (however million) palestinians who already live here can just migrate to one of the them!"

I think the Brits were right in giving up land for the Israelis, but they did fuck the Pals over.

Battle Record
    30-12

all it could take is for a change in leadership or some kind of revolution and the Saudis could just as easily be supporting their fellow muslims.....

The Saudis have that place lockdown. Ruthless dictatorships for the win.

Quote Originally Posted by Clint Malarchuk
    lol, seriously ive said that shit a million times..if the world goes to shit tomorrow, im moving to new zealand...

ill get there and itll just be business and usual

this is painfully obvious to people like you and me, but eh some people seem to think weve got patience, manpower and funding to last us through another couple of wars..

of course the color-coding terror scheme doesnt help
    its like "honey, we've got to pay an extra thousands in taxes for defense funds this year, but we better do it before the terrorists throw dirty bombs in our mercedes"
    yea, i must admit we are one of the best countries in the world to live.
    At least we arnt surrounded by any other countries. And we are probably as far away as you can get from the rest of the world too!

oh my god - do you guys have to pay taxes towards the war in Iraq??
    and people are just going along with it?

and dont get me started on this terrorist/war on terror bullshit. That'll go down as the biggest joke in history

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-0

The Saudis don't want to get their hands dirty. I'm sure, if Bush took his daddy today and flew to Riyadh and told them that we'll handle Iran id they fund it, the paperwork would be going through tomorrow.

As for the Iranis, the aren't stupid enough to invade Israel. Instead, they supply Hezbollah and have them do it for them, from a distance. The Israelis have the same technology that we have, because we give it to them. This, is why Mahmoud is pursuing nuclear technology. He's trying to level the playing field so he can level the Israelis to get the Holy Land back.
    Fucka holy war son, this shit's wack.

but lol @ you suggesting we become Saudi Arabia's mercenaries.

But it's a good plan, shit, we need the fucking money. Fuck going bankrupt, seriously. But I doubt we're going bankrupt, a majority or at least a chunk of our supplies are American..

Battle Record
    30-12

yea, i must admit we are one of the best countries in the world to live.
    At least we arnt surrounded by any other countries. And we are probably as far away as you can get from the rest of the world too!

oh my god - do you guys have to pay taxes towards the war in Iraq??
    and people are just going along with it?

and dont get me started on this terrorist/war on terror bullshit. That'll go down as the biggest joke in history

We aren't paying for it yet, but I believe the last estimate was that every American will pay 3 grand for the war in their lifetime. Bullshit, eh?

We aren't paying for it yet, but I believe the last estimate was that every American will pay 3 grand for the war in their lifetime. Bullshit, eh?
    that is so fucked up. Honestly, that shit wouldnt fly here.

Fuck theres barely enough money from tax as it is to just support the country in general, let alone using it on foreign soil.......how about investing it into health or education which would have far more benefits.

Battle Record
    30-12

Fuck theres barely enough money from tax as it is to just support the country in general, let alone using it on foreign soil.......how about investing it into health or education which would have far more benefits.

Lol, Bush actually took money from Social Security and Education for the war too. . .

There isn't anything that we can do about it, honestly. Aside from a revolution and another civil war. Bush didn't get elected twice. . yet he's the president. He's basically came out and said already that he's a dictator, with him being 'the decider' and all.

I really hate our leadership.

Lol, Bush actually took money from Social Security and Education for the war too. . .

There isn't anything that we can do about it, honestly. Aside from a revolution and another civil war. Bush didn't get elected twice. . yet he's the president. He's basically came out and said already that he's a dictator, with him being 'the decider' and all.

I really hate our leadership.
    you are the citizens of the country. Stand up and fight!
    (this is why they purposly keep people dumb.....they dont want a revolution)
    Your leader is supposed to be your representative.

I really dont understand how your government works though......you should have a system more like we have. MMP (mixed member parliament)

lol....theres some revision to the war plan every few months or so and funds meant for other programs gets funneled into the war effort

most times theres no real explanation, or a bullshit one like "new terror cell in queens just sprung up"