User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 43

Thread: Ayo

Battle Record
    37-1

Ayo

I forgot how to hook up a midi controller to FL.

Actually, I never knew.

Hep me...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

New Writejist Song - Tito Ortiz

Battle Record
    83-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

Re: Ayo

<-- uses reason

Battle Record
    1-2

First make sure teh drivers are installed and it's connecting to the comp. correctly. After that, connect it BEFORE opening FL. Now open FL, and it should automatically be recognized and you shuold be able to use it. At least that's how it was with the two midi controllers I've used with FL.
    HOTTEST BEATS EVER AT LINKS BELOW!
    soundclick.com/dtproductions
    myspace.com/dennistproductions

NEWEST BEAT ON SOUNDCLICK: "HUSTLERS ANTHEM"
    [SOUNDCLICK]6686112[/SOUNDCLICK]

I see you lookin.. stupid Brandon Heat's Avatar
    Awards 25+ Wins

^do what he said... THEN... go to options... midi controls... click your midi controller in the list... and click enable...
    AlieNation
    ..GrindHouse..

we see you Cock-A-Roaches looking...

Coming Soon

*almost bought a keystation friday*
    Self Made... You just affiliated.

Oh you mad cuz I'm stylin on you...? You could have better gear and couldnt style it on me...

Battle Record
    37-1

I'm rocking the 49e, Ether.

If I don't like it, you can cop it from me. It's fresh out the box.

Battle Record
    37-1

It's not showing up guys. I think it might be because I don't have the keyboard connected directly to the EMU. I have it connected through USB.

thats the one I was going to get...I considered the 88 keys...but I dont need that many...

Thanks though...let me know whats goes down with it..
    Self Made... You just affiliated.

Oh you mad cuz I'm stylin on you...? You could have better gear and couldnt style it on me...

Battle Record
    37-1

I considered the 88 keys one too, but like you, I really don't NEED that many. I can always use the octave up and down piece anyway.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Re. Says. P. Says.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-1

It should still come up... I run mine with the Midi Uno.. hm

shut up stupid!
    Battle Record
    1-0

you should select generic controller then usb audio device

I see you lookin.. stupid Brandon Heat's Avatar
    Awards 25+ Wins

I have it hooked up through usb... and it works... reinstall... then do what I said...

and Merge... if you actually played... and not just punched in notes... you'd need the 69 or 88... I had the 69 with the pads and shit... took it back for the 88 it was worth it....
    AlieNation
    ..GrindHouse..

we see you Cock-A-Roaches looking...

Coming Soon

Battle Record
    37-1

It said, when I loaded the cd that it needed no drivers installed and that it would work with what I already had.

I don't actually play, I really don't need it for that. I'm just going to use this to randomly stumble upon dope melodies, and then get crunky.

Battle Record
    37-1

Btw, could some of yall take some screen shots for me? Because, I don't even see some of the things you guys are talking about.
    =/

You've Earned a Custom Title!

E-mu XBoard 49, Korg PadKontrol.....word!!