User Tag List

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 113

Thread: Open Mic Mag: Volume 5

Battle Record
    62-46
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion FL Champion PS Champion/IE Champion WOP Champion OM HOF PC HOF 50+ Wins

Re: Open Mic Mag: Volume 5

word he is.
    ARTIFICIAL | PO'ETHICS | INTELLIGENCE

Battle Record
    37-7
    Awards Legendary Member PC HOF OM HOF PS Season champ SS HW Champion 25+ Wins

Yup...a cold hearted exchannge..ah well that's life.

Battle Record
    62-46
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion FL Champion PS Champion/IE Champion WOP Champion OM HOF PC HOF 50+ Wins

Paka damnit i wish i was at least mentioned..lol

Battle Record
    37-7

Quote Originally Posted by Method.
    Paka damnit i wish i was at least mentioned..lol

I was in a hurry whilst writing and i don't think i saw an om by you in the first page or so which i think was why you weren't mentioned na mean.

Battle Record
    62-46

so it has to only be on the first page?1..

wow lame...but yea its cool the mag is nice.

Battle Record
    37-7

i actually did look upto 2nd page...1st and 2ns page after that i never had enough time.

The point is you lost, stop giving excuses. everywhere you post, in some way my name is involved, so why the fuck wouldn't I post after you? seriously, you like to pretend you're so above the cliche or whatever.. yet you chronically surround yourself with the beginings of an arguement. if you don't want me to talk to you, good, leave my name out of your posts and you'll never hear from me. the bottom line is, you love the attention.. and I'm seriously over helping you get it. feed off someone else from now on. and that's it, you and your corny gihad's and shit can have a nice day.
    po'ethics /
    abstanticollective.

Battle Record
    62-46

damn.

Battle Record
    37-7

It was an interview..i reckon writers should have full freedom of opinion in the interview.

Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards WOP Champion

The only reason I posted about you was because I was asked in the interview about you, so you came up. Other then that I never say shit to you about anything I dropped it all like two months ago. I have nothing to complain about, you seem to be the one who cares so much. Once again, fuck you as far as you are concerned, you're a terrible, terrible person so far as you represent yourself toward me online, I've only met a few people that haven't liked me and every single one of them is a fucking loser. Like you. I told you I was out of line, I apologized, I have voted for you on battles and complimented you, I was polite about you in the mag, I go out of my fucking way to try and be a decent person toward you because that's how I am, and what fucking happens? You're still being an asshole. Two months after the fact. So, I've decided, there's no more compromise necesarry, you are just a fucking dipshit plain and simple, and there's no changing that, you happen to write on the same site I like to write on, so whatever, but as a person, you're trash. I've read like 1000 posts by you, man, and you always sound like a fucking asshole, every time you give feed to someone's piece, every time you vote, every time you talk in a mag thread, you never give fucking anyone credit for anything, you're such a faggot I can't believe anyone puts up with the way you are.

A.I.

"She managed to extract from the restriction itself a further delicate thought, like good poets whom the tyranny of rhyme forces into the discovery of their finest lines."

lol.. I don't slob all over everyone's nuts in om threads because I give constructive critism. I point out things that I personally feel could have been done better, so that the writer in return can take that advice into account for his/her next works. that's how people elevate, and the reason for posting work on a community board. and I wasn't reffering to your interview in the mag. I started getting on you after I saw your comments to nique, basically saying that you got cheated in our match. clearly there's no avoiding the topic in an interview, I understand that, but the further discussion of our match beyond that interview is what pissed me off. but yeah, whatever I'm a dick..
    po'ethics /
    abstanticollective.

Aged Like Fine Wine
    Battle Record
    18-17

yall have the longest cuts ever.what happend to ur mother and old shit like that. not the paragraph cuts.lol

Battle Record
    9-10

*grabs sour patch kids*

go on...

oh and Engivale... i think you should join the mag...

you have great opinions and you seem to like to express them at times.

i think you should help me and Witness with the next mag... we can make a nice and long one so everyone can get a taste...

if you where down... i think i would give my sections to you, and start doing a tutorial section, like take the people who are starting out and rip up there peices so everyone can see where they can improve by making the same mistakes... hmmm i dunno if that makes sense... but yeee...

otherwise we can keep on doing it as we have been.
    Last edited by Twixn...; January 28th, 2007 at 06:42 PM
    READ MORE

Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards WOP Champion

Just PM me the details, Twix, I'd love to help you guys out.

Sorry to bring my drama to the threads about atticus I felt like it was a good time to get our shit completely done with, I think we've settled on disagreeing.

Sorry for my behavior. I meant no offense to anyone but him.

A.I.

"She managed to extract from the restriction itself a further delicate thought, like good poets whom the tyranny of rhyme forces into the discovery of their finest lines."

:hung:
    po'ethics /
    abstanticollective.