yall should do a mini-sexion of PS
    glycerine.

Can't teach you my swag! D. Josey's Avatar
    Battle Record
    41-9
    Awards 25+ Wins

Re: Open Mic Mag: Volume 5

coooool mag.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Soule

Damn good luck to me next time.

Innovator.
    Battle Record
    1-1

Niiiiice OM Mag. I really enjoyed reading this. And yes, I have been writing my ass of the past couple of weeks just to prove others wrong...

It's actually been awhile since I've been hungry enough to want to out-do myself and my opponents.

But yea, I'm out to prove a point or two...
    AI. Legendary.
    19x HOF. Seven Titles. 50.

I'm wack.
    Battle Record
    1-2

I went from 3rd to off the charts?...LoL...J/P

good mag...I guess I need to write some more

Not bad at all fro being rushed...Still pretty researched...

Good Ish...
    This is my signature...

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    14-6

Finally I''ve earned the respect to be TOP ROOKIE....thankx a lot....really helps my motivation...Overall dope mag though ......

Battles I need closed

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Open Mic's

L.S.
    N.A.
    M.C.

Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards WOP Champion

heh, Nique, I bet u liked reading this u got props all over it. but it was deserved you've dropped nice shit lately... I'd rather be facing anybody else in SS this week, you're my #1 seed in my eyes... Exact, who is good, then Tim, then Nique - tough road for me so far. If I beat you it would be, like, Nahlidge or Evolve, and then Atticus, I guess.

Usually, when I write for a match, if I want to win really bad (and I've only lost the one time when I've written to win, it was vs Atty in the champ match where ppl voted against me cuz they thot I bit the topic) I sit around and try to come up with something that will be hands-down more creative and interesting than my opponent's piece, but I'm having trouble believing anything is so good it would certainly beat your best effort... and I'm expecting your best effort...

So Good Luck. The cards will fall as they may. But I'm writing. =D

A.I.

"She managed to extract from the restriction itself a further delicate thought, like good poets whom the tyranny of rhyme forces into the discovery of their finest lines."

Innovator.
    Battle Record
    1-1

Yes, I only loss once also...ironically to you, heh.

So yes, I am writing also = ]
    AI. Legendary.

Mindless Self-Engulfed In Moniker's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-2
    Awards OFOTK Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Heychoo
    yall should do a mini-sexion of PS
    I second that.
    A ruthless
    of everything existing.
    Po'ethics
    abstanticollective.

Usually, when I write for a match, if I want to win really bad (and I've only lost the one time when I've written to win, it was vs Atty in the champ match where ppl voted against me cuz they thot I bit the topic)
    no.. you lost because your verse wasn't as good. lol my god, you're such a bitch. I've beaten you twice, eat my nuts.
    po'ethics /
    abstanticollective.

Legend.
    Battle Record
    41-0
    Awards Haiku Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion - Award Request Accepted Haiku Season Champion PC HOF FL Tournament Winner 25+ Wins

Good mag wit thanks for the read.
    Legend.
    RB Original.

Meta. Convicts.
    18-0 Crew Record, 06-07 Best Crew.

Innovator.
    Battle Record
    1-1

Ya'll have some serious egos...lol
    AI. Legendary.

Battle Record
    62-46
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion FL Champion PS Champion/IE Champion WOP Champion OM HOF PC HOF 50+ Wins

damn egos flying around here...
    ARTIFICIAL | PO'ETHICS | INTELLIGENCE

Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards WOP Champion

didn't say shit to him. Go look at the match, a lot of ppl said they wouldn't vote for me because I bit the topic. That is what people said. It's a fact. I tried very hard on my verse and felt good about it, was what I was trying to say, and that's the only time I lost a match when I wrote as well as I could. The other time you beat me I had no complaint. Well done.

Oh. As far as you go as a person, atticus if I ever meet you, we are going to fight becaue you're a fucking faggot, dude. And I mean that in the most hurtful way, seriously, your soul is a poisonous black led, I hope all your hopes end in sorrows and karma gets your gay ass sooner or later.

As far as being a writer, you've been given a gift by the one god and you use that almost explicitly to prove to other people you are better than them, and the fact is, you're a fucking waste of a soul. Good night and fuck anything you say about me from now on, I'm tired of being asked about you and you going through threads I'm in and quoting shit I say to other people and getting personally offended by it.

Just STOP TALKING TO ME I know you don't like me, and now I've put it into plain english how I feel about you. Since this is the internet, unless you plan to send a virus to my computer or something, that's it and it's over if we go in SS we just say our good lucks and write.

Christ, I don't crash your threads and nitpick on you all the time just because I think you're worth nothing, it's a waste of fucking time you two-bit deuchebag.

A.I.

"She managed to extract from the restriction itself a further delicate thought, like good poets whom the tyranny of rhyme forces into the discovery of their finest lines."

Innovator.
    Battle Record
    1-1

Quote Originally Posted by Engivale
    Oh. As far as you go as a person, atticus if I ever meet you, we are going to fight becaue you're a fucking faggot, dude. And I mean that in the most hurtful way, seriously, your soul is a poisonous black led, I hope all your hopes end in sorrows and karma gets your gay ass sooner or later.

As far as being a writer, you've been given a gift by the one god and you use that almost explicitly to prove to other people you are better than them, and the fact is, you're a fucking waste of a soul. Good night and fuck anything you say about me from now on, I'm tired of being asked about you and you going through threads I'm in and quoting shit I say to other people and getting personally offended by it.

Just STOP TALKING TO ME I know you don't like me, and now I've put it into plain english how I feel about you. Since this is the internet, unless you plan to send a virus to my computer or something, that's it and it's over if we go in SS we just say our good lucks and write.

Christ, I don't crash your threads and nitpick on you all the time just because I think you're worth nothing, it's a waste of fucking time you two-bit deuchebag.
    L M A O

Engivale, sometimes when I read your posts I think you're joking because well..

L M A O

I've never seen anyone type like that on the internet..

Engivale you are truly unique.
    AI. Legendary.