Upon Freedom's presence some prisoners wish to evade with him
    Despite terrible provocation, I never answered racism with racism
    Anxiety overwhelms this realm of our now private society
    Rioting at the helms compelled in our newly found soberiety
    Tiring yet well rested for my derailed investments
    My delegation suspended weapons from detailed questions
    First plans upon Earths lands a daughters demand
    The cursed man in hurts stance seeking a first chance
    In a life that symbolises the triumph of the human spirit over mans inhumanity to man..

On this day in history Nelson Mandela was released from prsion....and continued to liberate his country....

Last edited by Forum; February 11th, 2007 at 02:25 PM

Battles I need closed

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Open Mic's

L.S.
    N.A.
    M.C.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    14-6

Battles I need closed

Open Mic's

L.S.
    N.A.
    M.C.

Battle Record
    14-6

Re: Black History....On this day...

upage....

Battles I need closed

Open Mic's

L.S.
    N.A.
    M.C.

Resurrected From Da Dead
    Battle Record
    10-1

Yeah I read about this in the newspaper, that's pretty interesting.

Also last year, Cheney shot his hunting partner, damn it felt like a month ago he did that.

Made By Me

damm im feeling dis piece for sure yo dis was hotttttt keep dropping fire ma nig
    RAP EXSTORDINARY'S ALL DAII TAKIN OVER THIS SHIIIT SOON ENUFF

Bye bye black bird Poeta Demonio's Avatar
    Battle Record
    18-1
    Awards OM HOF PS Champion/IE Champion PS HOF PS Season champ Legendary PC PC HOF

Okay i liked your approach to the topic, but as for the writen piece itself i found it quite bland and not very much origionality as far as concepts and imagery... it's like you were concertrating more on the flow, yet the scentances didn't match up at times in terms of meaning, the whole thing was a slight contradiction... not sure if you ment it to sound like that, but as the topic goes i doubt it. There were some up points to this piece though i guess... You showed alot of potential when it comes to story telling, but i just thought the way you went about it just didn't really appeal to me personally. But hey, nice job anyway man.
    AI

“ˇViva la Revolución!”