User Tag List

Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 715

Thread: Week 4 - Chats

Battle Record
    3-2

Re: Week 4 - Chats

Quote Originally Posted by Icarus
    will the LLL heads get the personals if I throw em or does this mean i need to make up punches and uses <insert name here> ones?
    do wot u gotta do, ur still gettin owned man. seriously

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

10 years strong

Battle Record
    93-39
    Awards 75+ Wins

Holla!
    Empire

You've Earned a Custom Title! Icarus's Avatar
    Battle Record
    2-1

ayo everyone in the league...mali called me out first but is afraid to go first....talk about a bitch move. I got 5-7 class but other than that I can drop my verse right after you whenever you do...

He thinks i'll feed, when LLL heads are voting on the battle....really?

You need a better excuse than that for punkin out nigga

Battle Record
    3-2

Quote Originally Posted by Elaborate.
    so whats the standards like in this league is it any good..?
    just a lil bit betetr than fl with the exception of 3-4 people in this league that are good/aight

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

10 years strong

Battle Record
    3-2

ayo everyone in the league...mali called me out first but is afraid to go first....talk about a bitch move. I got 5-7 class but other than that I can drop my verse right after you whenever you do...

haha why u cryin nigga? due date in at midnight i got my verse ready. ill just drop on time because i know how shit goes man. u wait till u see me verse then u change up urs. ur the bitch for cryin. ill drop before midnight.

10 years strong

Battle Record
    2-1

Quote Originally Posted by Malignance
    haha why u cryin nigga? due date in at midnight i got my verse ready. ill just drop on time because i know how shit goes man. u wait till u see me verse then u change up urs. ur the bitch for cryin. ill drop before midnight.
    So basically you are saying you KNOW ill beat you if u drop dope & I read it and actually try, so u need the element of suprise to even HOPE that you can catch me off guard and get a bitch win? LOL...

Thanks for the compliment but really man, im not that good

You've Earned a Custom Title! Elaborate.'s Avatar

you guys argue too much...haha
    Imminent Lyricists

Your Next
    Battle Record
    4-0

Yeah well...I'ma beat Penlord.

Prolly not.

I'm dope, ya heard?

Battle Record
    3-2

So basically you are saying you KNOW ill beat you if u drop dope & I read it and actually try, so u need the element of suprise to even HOPE that you can catch me off guard and get a bitch win? LOL...

Thanks for the compliment but really man, im not that good
    far from that nigga. wot im sayin it ill drop wen i want before midnight. we can both drop now if u want although. like i said 3 minutes is all it takes for people like you

10 years strong

Battle Record
    3-2

HAH this dude icarus likes poppin off like hes actually 'good' drop ur verse now and i gurantee ill drop 30 secs after you. ur a bitch man, ur shook so ur creating hype hopin u get off it

10 years strong

Battle Record
    2-1

Quote Originally Posted by Malignance
    far from that nigga. wot im sayin it ill drop wen i want before midnight. we can both drop now if u want although. like i said 3 minutes is all it takes for people like you
    look kid we already established that this was talking out ur ass yesterday when i logged on ready and you suddenly disappeared from the chat room. If it takes 3 minutes then stop bullshiting and drop your verse. Kid you KNOW I can beat you if I try thats why you waiting til the last minute and then dropping.

Lemme put it to you this way....I aint dropping until I see your verse, so you better pray for a DQ (like my name is Marv2DaJay) by u dropping @ 11:59 (which in all probability you will)

Battle Record
    3-2

look kid we already established that this was talking out ur ass yesterday when i logged on ready and you suddenly disappeared from the chat room. If it takes 3 minutes then stop bullshiting and drop your verse. Kid you KNOW I can beat you if I try thats why you waiting til the last minute and then dropping.

Lemme put it to you this way....I aint dropping until I see your verse, so you better pray for a DQ (like my name is Marv2DaJay) by u dropping @ 11:59 (which in all probability you will)
    LMAO @ YOU NOT TRYIN. DUDE IM TELLIN YOU NOW. TRY UR HARDEST BECAUSE IM DROPPIN BEFORE 12 DATS WOT I PUT UP ON THE RULES. U CAN SHIT TALK ALL U WANT BUT UVE HAD ENOUGH TIME. NOW STOP BITCHIN BECAUSE IM DROPPIN BEFORE 12 REGARDLESS. IVE GOT MY VERSE READY JUST WAITIN ON U TO WRITE AND TRY IN UR VERSE SO U DNT GIVE ME NO BULLSHIT EXCUSES DAT 'AHH I DIDNT TRY' WEN I BEAT YOU.
    Last edited by Mr.Mal; January 23rd, 2007 at 11:25 AM

10 years strong

Battle Record
    2-1

alright i messed up....imma try, but i can try harder if i think you worth the effort. If you got someone writing you verse lemme know so i can come better than i think he will. Cuz i got a contendership match so i cant be wasting stuff if u are the one writing the verse ya dig?

Battle Record
    3-2

^^^ Lmao Dude Your Fuckin With The Wrong One Sonny. After I Own You. Alpha Is Next In That Ttm Match I Got Then This Kid Emante(dnt Care How U Spell Hes Name) Is Next. Now Go Write And Try Or Ur Gonna Get Clowned Badly

10 years strong

Battle Record
    2-1

so lemme get this straight...you call ME out...with lord knows what you've be prewriting over the last few weeks, expect ME to go first and then complain when I refuse?