User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 26

Thread: Front Lines Monthly Mag Vol. 3

Battle Record
    136-1
    Awards No Show LLL Season Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins
    Last edited by SmokaJoka; February 7th, 2007 at 09:18 AM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    136-1

Re: Front Lines Monthly Mag Vol. 3

Introduction
    New rules...New adjustments

WELCOME, to the new Front Lines magazine (and it's about time)...let's spin everything off with the introduction of new rules that have been added and other shit YOU need to know. Here's an overview of the new rules: #1: Championship matches account for more points....win by KO 10 pts...regular win 5 pts....win by no show 3 pts....and it's vice versa for the losers....next rule: IF...you no longer wish to be on the rankings...due to personal life, problems, or you just don't want to be on them anymore...then you can now request to be put on the backburner...what this does is it saves your points so you can come back and just say I want back in...that easy....and the last new rule added is if you have been inactive for 2+ weeks...you will automatically be put on the Backburner...I don't need people that no longer battle clogging up the ranks...so if anyone hasn't noticed by now...the rankings are a hell of a lot more cleaner and with active battlers no doubt....Front Lines is picking back up after the one month hiatus so everything is getting organized...and I want to stress this to people...PLEASE PLEASE read this because I'm sick of it...#1...I don't care if someone overupps...as a matter of fact...after this is posted...I will no longer respond to overupping reports...they are cheap wins, and I see some cats that are losing battles that won't up while the other guy is winning and wants his fucking win and he ends up overupping...go fuck yourself losers....if I see shit like that...I'll go ahead and give them the fucking win. Another thing to note...I DO NOT CARE IF YOU HAVE MORE THAN 3 BATTLES OPEN...please make sure you know this....if you have the credits to open battles...then that means you've been voting...I shouldnt have the right to punish you for voting...therefore..you can have as many open in my opinion...I don't give a shit for it....

Battle Record
    136-1

Text Championship Battle Reviews

Week 9: Philly® vs. Wyte

Decent battle for the most part....Wyte came mostly with personals which fits his style just fine...he threw some punches here and there that hit well, but what stood out the most was possibly the mid portion of his verse...otherwise he didn't come with enough fire to hold down Philly at the time. Wyte needed to work on wit for the most part and his closer was slacking in how hard it was in the end. Philly, however, came with a much more direct verse from a wit point of view...he stuck with hard punches and pretty much easily slides into victory with a major portion of his verse. Philly retained the title, however, he would later throw it up for grabs as he has aspirations for the LLL league and more concentration on it.
    Winner - Philly®
    Battle Rating: 7/10

Week 10: Cry vs. Wyte

After Philly's hiatus...there came the Christmas holidays which I gave everyone a break for the month of December...however immediately afterwards the top two contendors would face off...those two being...Cry & Wyte getting a 2nd chance for the title. Cry dropped first being inconsistent in some parts and then the next couple lines he'd have a nice punch here and there. Cry stuck to his usual ammo of wit and personals which held out well in the end. Wyte did much better than his previous verse against Philly...so it shows he developed more over time...he started off strong still using mostly personals but also had a few hard hitting punches to toss in as well...sadly however, he couldn't finish off his verse the way he started...and that's what held him off in the end...Cry claimed the vacant title for the start of the new year.
    Winner - Cry
    Battle Rating: 7.5/10

Week 11: Cry vs. Coherent.

A championship battle that could've been alot better if Coherent. would've actually showed up for the battle. Coherent. had been on a roll for awhile then he just fell from the face of the Earth...all Cry had to do in this battle was drop a simple rhyming no show verse...and he retained his title for another week...while Coherent. lost most of his points in the rankings due to gayness.
    Winner - Cry
    Battle Rating: 1/10

Week 12: Cry vs. Philly®

It seems like every 4 weeks these two guys end up going at it...Philly was pretty much forced into this battle however, but thanks to the new rule he can be set back and he can come back when he wants to. However...straight to the battle...out of the past few battles this one stands out a bit more...Philly came with a mostly decent verse with some parts that didn't seem like he cared much for the win, but he did have the punch of the battle...which in the end...held up good with him and the voters. Cry, however, would come a bit more personal and in some parts (just like Philly's) he had some lines he shouldn't have thought of putting in there...overall in the end Philly pulled out the win and requested to finally be put on the backburner so he may come back to reign terror on whoever holds the title in FL at a later date..the title is now vacant until the end of Week 13.
    Winner - Philly®
    Battle Rating: 8/10

Battle Record
    136-1

Topical Championship Battle Reviews

Week 9: Tim vs. Thomas vs. dj...

Shocking all 3 of these guys showed up for battle...which is what makes this possibly the best Topical Championship battle to date...sadly it was possibly one of the most overlooked of the topical championship battles...still...all three came pretty good. Thomas & dj... both tackled the topic of 'Love/Evol' which turned out pretty good for both even though they did drop rather short verses. Matter of fact...if dj... would've went deeper into his writing he could've possibly won this quite easily...his imagery was great and vocabulary was good and he stuck to the topic very well. Thomas, on the other hand, came with a much more poetic approach to the topic which turned out to be better than dj's but mostly on the part of him writing a longer more indepth verse. Tim tackled the topic of 'On my deathbed' and he not only tackled it...he injured that mother fucker...Tim came with great imagery and vocabulary with a very nice rhymescheme....it was well easy enough for Tim to take the win in this battle and retain his topical title for at least another week.
    Winner - Tim
    Battle Rating: 9/10

Week 10: Tim vs. dj...

After the Christmas break Tim would face whoever the next top contender in line would be...that being...dj.....sadly however dj didn't even show up for the battle...so pretty much the only thing Tim had to do was put up a lackluster no show verse while dj... whithered away from the face of RB and pretty much hasn't been seen in the battle forums for quite awhile...Tim retains the title for yet another week.
    Winner - Tim

Week 11: Tim vs. Thomas

Quite an easy win for Thomas in this matchup...after many many tries to grab hold of the Topical Championship of the Front Lines...Thomas finally gets his hands on the belt for at least one week mostly due to Tim having to go on vacation and therefore being forced to forfeit the title in the middle of the week with the battle due very soon he had no choice....Thomas wins the title due to gay circumstances, but he is definately very fitting for holding the belt for awhile.
    Winner - Thomas

Week 12: Thomas vs. Baron P. Mortuus

Baron was tossed into this matchup just as Philly was last week....and he would later be put on the backburner. Either way, Thomas in his first title defense...didn't do so well...sadly Thomas no showed and Baron still dropped a decent verse for the most part which gives people something to read. Baron tackled the topic of 'Have Mercy' and did it very well might I add. It's been awhile since anyone has been treated to the former juggernaut of the topical championship in FL...so the read was quite good....with a pretty insane ending...imagery was the point of interest in his verse for the most part....vocabulary could've been better, but most of it was made up due to the greatness of the story...Baron won the title and then later signed out to be put on the backburner for later use.
    Winner - Baron P. Mortuus
    Battle Rating: 3/10

Battle Record
    136-1

Front Lines Power Rankings: Text
    Who stayed and who left MY LIST...

Now this right here is a rather unique take on Front Lines from my point of view...these are the power rankings...much like in the N.F.L. I take the top 10 individuals from the Contendership rankings IN MY EYES...and rate them by my own rankings...soooooo...

10. Ghost Face
    Ghost Face started off with crap...and now he's halfway to getting a shot a the title....however..this guy still isn't quite there...as he needs some major work on concepts for punches...and wit as well...but once he gets all that down pat....he's got something good in his hands...till then...Ghost Face may just be one of those guys that gets a title shot, but just can't quite win the title because of the problems that are holding him back....be sure to keep an eye on him...I'm confident he'll climb up the rankings more and more in the next few weeks, but that's really dependant on him and how far he'll go to better himself in the run for the championship.

9. Keyed
    Keyed is one of those people that could easily take out anyone before him on this list....so why is he #9??...it's quite simple...HE DOESNT BATTLE THAT MUCH....if Keyed battle more and more in FL...he'd shit all over the rankings...and he'd be taking out Cry & Philly on pretty much a weekly basis while holding the Front Lines title...till then...all anyone needs to know...is dodge this guy....he'll poop in your soup and make you eat every bit of it....he comes with wit, creativity, and nothing else to really bitch about except he just needs more wins under his belt...that simple.

8. Spul Ka Trinde
    One of the up and comers in the Front Lines...Spul doesnt hold many losses at all...and he has a decent amount of wins...as a matter of fact...I think the guy just doesnt report some of his battles that close...therefore...he's alot lower in the rankings than he should be...either way...Spul comes with wit, wordplay...he just need much much more work on consistency...matter of fact...if he were most consistent...he'd do quite well in the Front Lines...until then...he'll sit here with a fat number 8 beside his name on my top 10 of the Front Lines to date.

7. Axeshun
    This guy is pretty much in the same boat as Alphabetized.....one day he had nothing...then he skyrockets up the rankings...if Axe battled more in the FL he'd have title shots coming at him week after week...however the only reason he isn't higher in the rankings is because he is doing quite well in LLL...and with that said...why not let him do what he wants right? WRONG...this guy could have so many titles and bragging rights thrown his way he'd shit himself a brick house to live in...or he could just use all the gold from the belts he could get if he were more determined to just make a gold house.

6. Alphabetized
    This guy pretty much came out of absolutely no fucking where....one day he had no points...then one week later...he's up in the 40's...alpha holds ALOT of potential if the guy concentrated alot on battling and practicing more and more it wouldn't be long at all before he is sitting at the top of the rankings with his name in bold...however, he still hasn't gotten that much of a shot at it and he's seems to have slowed down alot here recently...maybe if he picks everything back up...he can be pointed in the correct direction...and he'll be able to hold his own in the Front Lines quite easily.

5. Method.
    Even though Method. for the most part lost his touch with text...he has risen from the rankings for at least one shot at the title for Week 13...and if he proves himself when he tries...then I know this guy can grab the belt after he pisses on your gravesite with an easy win. Method is quite possibly one of the more versatile kats in the Front Lines...as he exceeds in both text and does very well in topical...if he can concentrate on both equally...he will be one of the most dominate battlers in the history of RB since possibly Nique.

4. Quest.
    Quest. is pretty much in the same position as B.Nesse...this guy shocked me when he went from like -20 pts. to very close to being a contender...Quest is still climbing towards that one finally goal of holding the prestigious title and when he does he may be able to keep it if he practices on a week in and week out basis...for the most part Quest will bitchslap your mom with her tit if you stand in his way...be weary of this guy....because you will lose if you face him...and I can picture him climbing higher in the rankings with more effort...and it won't even take that much more of an effort.

3. B.Nesse
    This chick has been clawing and climbing her way throughout the rankings on a weekly basis...and she is finally getting close on the verge of being a contender for the title. She comes with wit, personals, and anything else that's needed for a great battler...she's got it. One of the more dominating battlers in the Front Lines in recent memory there is no slowing her down until she finally holds the belt in her hands...and when she does....it'll be awhile before she loses it...either way...the hard part is getting there....the easy part...is winning the belt....let's keep an eye on this chick to see if her dominance brings her closer to the title.

2. Wyte
    Wyte is quite possibly one of the most overlooked battlers in the Front Lines...even though he stick mostly with personals he has been getting better and better with time and not too long from now he will be able to give Cry a run for his money for the FL title and be able to run quite awhile with it...with a new given oppurtunity to finally grasp the title in Week 13..we'll se how long this guy can hold his hands on the belt...if he tries...I can see him keeping it for quite sometime until someone worthy comes by to pry it from him.

1. Cry
    Cry is one of the most dominate cats in the Front Lines to date in awhile...as a matter of fact..his dominance is surpassing that of me back a couple years ago when I actually battled. Cry has gained many many wins and won the title many times...his only archnemises being Philly...but now that Philly is out of the rankings Cry can run a rampage on pretty much any contendor for the title...now that Cry can finally climb to the top of his game...he has nothing to stop him...and I see him taking over the Front Lines as possibly the most dominate battler in RB history.

Battle Record
    136-1

Front Lines Power Rankings: Topical
    The New Addition of the F.L. Mag...

Now this right here is a rather unique take on Front Lines from my point of view...these are the power rankings...much like in the N.F.L. I take the top 5 individuals from the Contendership rankings IN MY EYES...and rate them by my own rankings...soooooo...

5. Belligerent
    Belligerent has been climbing throughout the rankings slowly but steadily...and without recognition until now....I can picture Belligerent getting quite a few title shots in the next month if he keeps it up...he comes with great imagery and most tells good stories but still nees work in a few areas if he wishes to become notorious for topical battling on RB...still...be careful when you battle him topical...he'll shit on your kitten.

4. ~Clee~
    Is this a chick or a dude?? If it’s a chick..than she is most likely hot...if you’re a dude...then sorry...=/...Either way...Clee comes with emotion in most verses, but sometimes it seems rather bland because you need work on imagery and a more legible verse...if you can get that down and battle a bit more you’d be dope as shit...until then...you’ll sit right here at #8 in my power rankings.

3. CrosT Over
    CrosT has finally gotten a shot for the topical title in Week 13...and I really hope whoever battles em knows they have their hands quite full...matter of fact...CrosT drops without many flaws in what you read from em. Matter of fact...if CrosT battled more and more and got his (or her) name out then I'm quite sure everyone on RB would know the name CrosT Over as being one of the most dominant topical battlers in Front Lines history..till then...#3 is where CrosT sits.

2. Thomas
    Although most of his championship battles were no show...a couple were actual wins. This guy has earned my #2 spot just for simply keeping topical battling alive with fresh drops on a consistent basis. Thomas drops with emotion, but need better work with imagery and a bit more of a lock on the topics he writes about if he wishes to contend with the heavyweights of the topical arena...still....he could beat most of the Front Lines topical battlers without much of a problem...and if he actually pressed himself to try more...he'd take the 1 spot easy.

1. Tim
    The only reason I can remember this guy ever losing his topical title is because he couldn’t battle the next week...and he had to leave it up for grabs...Tim is one of the best topical battlers to come to the Front Lines in a very long time and I’m sure he is a great contender in other topical events. If Tim battled more...then everyone would know exactly what I'm talking about...either way...Tim drops with raw emotion and a very dope approach to almost any topic that is thrown at him....earning him my #1 spot in the Power Rankings as the most dominate champion in F.L. on the topical side of things.

Battle Record
    136-1

Special Interview:
    Moderator of 1-2 Punch.....Possible

SmokaJoka: state your real name
    Possible: haha
    Possible: Poss
    Possible: lol
    Possible: u need my real name?
    SmokaJoka: I think the readers will be interested in who runs 1-2
    Possible: I dont gotta giv emy full name do i? I dont want these net kids havin it really lol
    SmokaJoka: nah...just first name
    Possible: ok
    Possible: Sam
    SmokaJoka: lol...I don't blame you for not wanting to give it out...what's the rest...Sosa?
    Possible: lol, its a family name, its a shame but I didn't have much say in the picking of it. lol
    SmokaJoka: lol...alright let's get to business
    Possible: coo
    SmokaJoka: are you pissed you have to do your shit all over in 1-2 like I'm having to in FL?
    Possible: yea kinda pist
    Possible: i remmeber how I set them tho so its like, just takes more time to do it and whatnot. But I got the time to do it so its all good
    SmokaJoka: dopeness....so your still dropping audios or your just concetrating mostly on other stuff?
    Possible: I was on some down time there for a while since I moved back to the east coast. All my equipment and stuff unfortunately had to be left behind in arizona. But I just as of recently got some basics back to at least record some ideas down. Me and Verse just finished a song and have a few more in the works. Be on the look for this guy Verse, he has a lot of talent.
    Possible: Besides that, I just wanted a chance to run an effective league here and we shall see what happens....
    SmokaJoka: yeah I know Verse....he's got a track with PostmorteM that he won't fucking fix....either way.....it's good to see you still going at it all...being active in text a little and whatnot....how do you see your life in the next year
    Possible: The next year of my life is going to be a hectic one. I mean besides my job in real life and everything else I deal with, I am working with a few artists on the production side of thier work and helping that break into the scene they are working with. They are an acoustic band and have an extremely amount of talent. I have already 3 songs in the making that also feature me doing some Emceeing. I start college in the spring for my buisness degree and hope to come out of that a little more educated on how it is to run things from a "Behind the scenes" aspect. Then finally working on my album "I'm Possible" planning on coming out here in mid to late '07. It will feature a lot of people from real life and the net.
    Possible: Its more of a featurette album that will compile a good amount of artists, not just me.
    SmokaJoka: Nice nice...you plan on selling it I hope..but you should really cut it for yourself before you boast other people nah mean......and while I'm at it...if Verse doesn't fix his shit you can take his place on the song....PostmorteM 'Nightstalkers' comes out in the next 2 months....
    SmokaJoka: and seriously it's no hate on Verse at all....but I ain't got no time to wait when I'm the one trying to help the kat
    Possible: Yea I mean as of right now, I made the decision to place some of my stuff on the back burner to either help others or just feature on a song or two. I have a lot of stuff that I have to focus on and sometimes its hard to fit it all in. But I am always availible to do a collab, just let me know.
    SmokaJoka: dopeness....so with that said....everyone knows a small portion of your life off the net right now...let's get a little more comfortable and talk something else
    SmokaJoka: like any sports?
    Possible: Well things I grew up with were like soccer and motocross racing. I had a real bad knee injury when I was 15 and that took me out for about a year and never really picked it back up. When I was 17 I broke both bones in my leg and 3 in my foot jumping for a photographer on a dirt bike. As of recently I am an avid golf player (Yea fuck you all lol) and like watching my teams in football do thier thing.
    Possible: Been getting into autocross (cars) too a little bit. Im due to take some driving courses to learn how to do somthings I might not know about yet.
    SmokaJoka: now you said your from Arizona, I believe....I'm guessing your not a Cardinals fan, eh?.....who is your favorite NFL team
    Possible: nah nah, Im not from arizona, I am born and raised in Pittsburgh PA. Growing up in Pittsburgh as a kid, its like the steelers or knowing about them is as common as learning things in every classroom. Its a serious following here and a number of other places too. I just moved down to AZ for like 7 months to record and work with some people. Shout out to rocketradio.com and my dude Dustin up there doing his thing.
    SmokaJoka: word? well I don't blame you for leaving AZ either...I hear it's hot and it's a desert...but the latinas make it worth the trip sometimes....so..your originally from PA....Steelers > Eagles or Eagles > Steelers
    Possible: Yea its hot as fuck down there, for serious. I was there in the middle of last summer and record highs got to like 120. It was crazy. But so were the mexican women lol. But yea definatly Steelers over the Eagles. Philly and Pittsburgh always had this rivalry, whether or not its recognized officially or not. Thats how the talk is in each town. We don't like them, they don't like us. But I got respect for a lot of philly cats, I lived there for about 4 months when I was 18.
    SmokaJoka: alright so we know your favorite sports team in the NFL...and what you've been doing for a bit...now I'm going to just say random shit...and you tell me the first thing that comes to mind in all honesty
    Possible: lol yea no problem
    SmokaJoka: Big cock
    Possible: I see it everyday son
    Possible: no
    Possible: not that
    Possible: LMFAO
    SmokaJoka: lmfao
    Possible: but u know what I meant
    SmokaJoka: when you pee
    Possible: haha
    SmokaJoka: alright...Mariah
    Possible: In all honesty, I think this is someones alias, its just the way she approaches shit and what not. I seen a thread the other day saying she just turned 14 and was ready to get her vagina turned out or somthing, shit sounds like a scam. But shes IJL from what I recall and I never had a run in with her like that.
    SmokaJoka: oh nah...lol...that was someone who got on her name and said that shit...same dude that took over B.Heat's
    Possible: yeah, I was working when all that shit went down so I didn't even see the full effects from it.
    SmokaJoka: alright....next...IJL
    Possible: My home
    SmokaJoka: Laureate
    Possible: My dudee right there, a very talented poet who seems to know how to compose lyrics in the right way.
    SmokaJoka: Feeble Minded
    Possible: Well, I don't really talk to Feebs, he seems like he might be an alright dude in the real world. I only know the stuff from him and what I have read. But in all honesty, I don't think he ever surpassed the success he had back in like 03-04. But hes working on it a little bit. He gets these spells where he wants to be in control of shit, then doesn't. Thats just how the net works.
    SmokaJoka: word....alright...last one.....anyone on RB you dislike
    Possible: People get bored of bullshittin on the net, and they grow up
    Possible: hmm, you know I don't really focus to much time worrying about other people and shit. I mean, there has yet to be someone that actually pisses me off, but if you ask most people the same thing, they will tell you Im a pretty chill guy, so I don't beef with people.
    SmokaJoka: dopeness...alright...this is the last set of shit in this interview...it's called fill in the blank....you fill in blanks to sentences I say with appropriate words
    Possible: sounds good...
    SmokaJoka: If Smoka's _____ is bigger than my ______ then I need to cut off his _____ to slap his aunt's _____ with a _____.
    Possible: **I can say anything here right*?
    SmokaJoka: yeppers
    Possible: If Smoka's weed stash, is bigger than my field of marijuana, then I need to cut off his supplier, to slap his aunts head with a 3 foot bud.
    Possible: lofl
    SmokaJoka: PostmorteM ______ really bad, they need to get a life and rap about _______ like fucking dead ______ in the middle of their _______.
    Possible: PostmorteM like making people feel really bad. they need to get a life and rap about shark hunting and how to be raw, like fucking dead chickens in the middle of thier front yards.
    SmokaJoka: I can't wait till Mariah turns ______ then I'll _______ Cornea & ab0ve and make her ______ while I ______ all over their ________.
    Possible: I can't wait till Mariah turns 15. Then I'll kill Cornea & abover and make her hold the knife while I plant evidence all over thier bodies that proves she did it!!!
    Possible: lmao
    SmokaJoka: that was good
    SmokaJoka: alright...last one
    Possible: cool
    SmokaJoka: no wait...that was the last one
    SmokaJoka: ...lol
    Possible: lol,
    SmokaJoka: alright...last question...and we're done
    SmokaJoka: who were your influences in hip-hop, rap, whatever the fuck?
    Possible: Well, the first rap song I ever heard I think was It was a good day by Ice cube. I basiclly feel this shit was a turning point in my life. I liked everything about how this guy delievered his words. But that was back when before I knew anything about hip hop, so I was bumping shit like Joke the jokester by Naughty by Nature and not giving a fuck lol. But When I started getting into big time. My people I listened to the most were Big L and Chino XL. I was just all about the complex rhyming and self glorfying they did in thier tracks. Shit like from Chino "Beating me? You have a better chance shooting out every lightbulb in vegas" or Big L just hitting people with extreme multis and creative and catch metas. The hole style from these guys is what really made me want to develop a style of my own.
    Possible: But now a days, I listen to a lot of underground music. Shit that is not as mainstream and what not. I like anticon, I like atomsphere and abilites and and all that shit. I like playing out to people that are not known and trying to get thier shit down without backround support. Its a good thing and if you want to be anything in music, you better know where the support comes from. And you better be a part of if yourself.
    SmokaJoka: welp...that's it ladies and gentlemen....words straight from Possible himself
    Possible: Yo, thanks for the interview Smoka, keep doing ya thing bro.
    SmokaJoka: wordizzle (CUT)
    Possible: aight
    Possible: hope that will suffice
    SmokaJoka: *pulls out a cigarette....burns myself*
    Possible: haha, i just finished one
    SmokaJoka: Hey!...is that fucking camera still on!

Battle Record
    136-1

Final Thoughts

What the fuck do you expect from people...I promised a bitchlist...and I have it right here in my hand...however...some of it has changed some of it may have not changed. But I'm not going to say whose on my bitchlist...I'm going to rant about one thing that pisses me off about RB admins. This is directed to ANY Admin who does not do his fucking job with the crews...FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU....that simple...that easy. I cannot STAND how I see some crews that have just one thread for their crew being more active than crews with entire forums...and nothing is being done about it...I've tried to point it out...it gets shunned. SO...I suggest if there is ANYONE who wants a crew...just start hoarding these admins with PMs to get shit done. Seriously Crews are a major part of any rapsite....I know for a fact I've been to at least 15 different sites and all of them had crews....crews establish what a site is....admins around here are allllllll audio...there is only ONE text admin and he's on the brink of quitting it all. Which leads me to something else...I'm thinking of quitting watching any type of sport other than football...in all honesty...I DO NOT CARE if Barry Bonds has done streroids...even though they haven't proved he has....I DO NOT CARE about slapping a puck around...and I DO NOT CARE about the same fucking people in basketball getting recognition...where's someone new...something new....nowhere....I'm fucking glad Steve Nash didn't get the All star team...that's one overrated fuck and it's because he's the only white guy that plays basketball half decent. Alex Rodrigeuz sucks...BUT you know what...I did hear one of my baseball idols while I was growing up may be coming back...JUAN FUCKING GONZALEZ...he'll shit on everyone fool and that's word....I enjoyed watching the greats from my time surging back...Frank Thomas is on the comeback...Griffey Jr....hell all we need is Albert Belle and Mo Vaughn and shit will be great. Other than that baseball is still a pussy sport with a bunch of overpaid pussy lips running across a field to catch some balls in their big pussy shaped gloves.
    Last edited by SmokaJoka; February 7th, 2007 at 09:13 AM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    136-1

Man I'm glad I save most of my work.....

You are the selfish one! CrosT Over's Avatar
    Battle Record
    46-10

Nicely put together, i enjoyed reading this mag, also i have to highly agree with you on the sports issue, baseball has gone to shyt...the players of not so long ago need to return, or at least some new ones with their attitudes....thanks for taking the time and droppin this mag on front lines

Battle Record
    93-39
    Awards 75+ Wins

Nice mag man, thanks for the read.
    Empire

You've Earned a Custom Title! Elaborate.'s Avatar

how do i get in this..
    Imminent Lyricists

Battle Record
    62-46
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion FL Champion PS Champion/IE Champion WOP Champion OM HOF PC HOF 50+ Wins

nicely put and thanks for the potential compliment of me possibly being one of the most versatile members since nique...appreciate it
    ARTIFICIAL | PO'ETHICS | INTELLIGENCE

Battle Record
    83-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

again.. i reign supreme..... u bitches can't see meeeeeeeeeeeee

Battle Record
    24-13

Wow what a mean comment Philly I expect it from the rest of the gay ass whores but not you! I'm so dissapointed