User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: what is your favorite thing about this website, and what is your least favorite thing

None
    Battle Record
    18-0

what is your favorite thing about this website, and what is your least favorite thing

Like to see what people like & hate

Re: what is your favorite thing about this website, and what is your least favorite thing

Like----)...its fast...real organized...nicely set up...its real active unlike alot of sites...the ppl on here are mentally unstable...lol so funny,etc etc etc

Dislike----)the color of the site is kinda dull to me...too much ass licking on here but every site like that which why i dont battle...i hate ppl with those big ass sigs that take up the whole damn page(dont hate me for that), and i hate read threads that makes no logical sense what so ever...but hey...

overall its a good site

None
    Battle Record
    18-0

Re: what is your favorite thing about this website, and what is your least favorite thing

Sigs are only allowed to be a certain length. if you see any long ass sigs, PM me and I will ask them to change it.

Hence Forth, Move Forward
    Battle Record
    5-5

Favorite- When kleetus kleaver drops a new track... and whenever albanian posts.

Hated- Being asked to vote on people's shit that I don't know... Being asked to do collab's with people. Being invited to the latest and greatest super crew every other week. Being banned and losing my join date... was the only thing I was actually proud of, lol... fucka post count.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-2

Quote Originally Posted by Feeble Minded
    Sigs are only allowed to be a certain length. if you see any long ass sigs, PM me and I will ask them to change it.
    Give me the rules for sig, and I'll make a sig with the list of rules on it so you can just put that sig in someone's sig who's breaking the rules... I don't like seeing people with 3 wallpapers in their sigs.

Battle Record
    56-9

Least - too much focus on text.

Best - organized good and shit.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Lsd's Avatar
    Battle Record
    5-6

Re: what is your favorite thing about this website, and what is your least favorite t

Favorite: Being able to give and get insight and advice under the right circumstance.

Hated: People who just aim to be smartasses and ruin threads or conversations.

so it's like, love-hate 5%-95%

Hence Forth, Move Forward
    Battle Record
    5-5

^fuck yo couch, nucca!

Adult Foul Mouth Yung Foul Mouth's Avatar

like: honestly...I was on this site before 2002...it's hard not to come back and bullshit around.

hate: people here who's names I dont want to name unless you request them

Battle Record
    11-9

Likes-the lounge, theres always something funny posted....members sports cause im like the only colts fan on this site

dislikes- the really gay kids who think they know it all....they know who they are.
    Coronavirus can't get me.

Close To The Wrath Of God Brother Blue Collar's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-9

like-it's organized, and it's easy access

dislike- when we make TNA threads we you have to censor the parts that the thread suppose to focus on.
    I believe i'm making some good music, please just wait for me

[sc]https://soundcloud.com/hood-society/what-you-fear-featuring-a-cas[/sc]

d-_-b
    Battle Record
    1-7

least - the retards

best - the retards

i've just defined the whole of RB's existance.

I'm wack.
    Battle Record
    1-2

Like: Organization and people here actually understand Text isn't audio and they use intellect in their writtens...

Dislike: The effort it takes to get a vote when you don't have a name...But it's understandable...
    This is my signature...

I hate that people want to fight over everything.
    I love killing time and enjoy posts by funny people.

Fav = Rap Discussion

Least Fav = some kid PM'ing me telling me how nice my (non-existant) writtens are and askin me to join his poor excuse of a website. then tryin to bribe me with a mod spot, so i can rule over all 4 of the members on the site.