User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: I was given a chance to a record deal

You've Earned a Custom Title! Baby-GStyle's's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-1

I was given a chance to a record deal

it was 4 weeks ago my friend LUNDY made his own recording studio called Zion Records named after Lil'Nate because boy got cancer so we share our love to him by naming it after him well n-e wayz yeah i told him that i wanted to be on their album he said wat can u do i said rap right then and their i rapped for him 1 week later he put me on his album which is called ''Luntic Brothers'' its him and 4 other ppl i mean man i was fucking great i was spitting down ryhmes that were coming outta my head while i was just going it was awesome then like 4 weeks later he asked me if i would want a record deal i said no because i don't wanna be all famous n shit ya know but i think i made a mistake tell me should i have taken the deal or shoul'dnt i ? tell me wat cha think because im confused to not think what im to be doing help me guyz! CONFUSED GIRL ALERT?
    8 years is a long time ya know even when its your dad you think its crazy but even when its sad its the prison cell that locked him up im 16 now 24 when he get out i get depressed when i get a call from him but i always tell him get it up hig and touch the sky..

Battle Record
    83-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

Re: I was given a chance to a record deal

.... it's not even a known label...

Battle Record
    1-1

duh its a beach label by a couple of INSANCE CLOWN POSSE fans but they do have their album out but not in stores but n-e wayz they sent their album into Def Jams Records and they said maybe they would sign em so they are getting their aiight....
    8 years is a long time ya know even when its your dad you think its crazy but even when its sad its the prison cell that locked him up im 16 now 24 when he get out i get depressed when i get a call from him but i always tell him get it up hig and touch the sky..

Battle Record
    62-46
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion FL Champion PS Champion/IE Champion WOP Champion OM HOF PC HOF 50+ Wins

nope

WACK

dont take it i mean i think you should have cus they ina way sounded some what legit but you saying you didnt wanna be famous was stupid....bitch please there is about 5000 people who go on people's so called LABEL and yet they still aint noticed you gotta hustle through many many many mixtape drops and remix's and public shows first before getting even your own NAME and GOVERNMENT name out WIDE bruh

so there ya have it.

Pz.
    kthanxbye
    ARTIFICIAL | PO'ETHICS | INTELLIGENCE

Battle Record
    1-1

you gotta point their but let me tell you why i dont wanna be famous i have way to much shit on my hands and sometimes money aint an object ya know i'd rather be with my family n friends then be on tour or doing an album im devoted to ma family ya hurd?

Battle Record
    62-46
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion FL Champion PS Champion/IE Champion WOP Champion OM HOF PC HOF 50+ Wins

thjat wasnt even near my point..

you saying you dont want to be famous is like sayin you the shit and you would have no problem getting respect yet no one is even near your sound rectum to fuckin here your shit...not at the right caliber yet nah mean get through many mixtapes and shit first o be like your intro to the world get store shops for music to sponsor your ass adn music man...
    ARTIFICIAL | PO'ETHICS | INTELLIGENCE