:hung:
    [YOUTUBE]qZwqp6S1gIw[/YOUTUBE]

I see you lookin.. stupid Brandon Heat's Avatar
    Awards 25+ Wins

Re: Beat question

yes... you can... but why would you..?
    AlieNation
    ..GrindHouse..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

we see you Cock-A-Roaches looking...

Coming Soon

Battle Record
    34-8
    Awards 25+ Wins

I wanted to have a go of making beats..but am unable to download another program.

Battle Record
    34-8
    Awards 25+ Wins

you able to gimme a basic run through on aim B?

Awards 25+ Wins

no... because it's gay... dl fruityloops or reason.
    AlieNation
    ..GrindHouse..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Coming Soon

You've Earned a Custom Title!

I think what he was trying to say was that you could, but not properly. Its pointless. He was just stating it in a way that made him feel good about himself. The internet really is a great self confidence booster.

I've seen you online long enough to know your serious about your music and will be making it for a long while. SO in that case I strongly recommend you just save up real quick and buy some software since you cant download it. Thats much more worth it than attempting to make beats on cool edit.

Battle Record
    34-8
    Awards 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Bianco
    I think what he was trying to say was that you could, but not properly. Its pointless. He was just stating it in a way that made him feel good about himself. The internet really is a great self confidence booster.

I've seen you online long enough to know your serious about your music and will be making it for a long while. SO in that case I strongly recommend you just save up real quick and buy some software since you cant download it. Thats much more worth it than attempting to make beats on cool edit.
    OK man..thx for that

Battle Record
    34-8
    Awards 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Heat
    no... because it's gay... dl fruityloops or reason.
    Can you read?..i clearly said i cant d/l

Battle Record
    45-8
    Awards Legendary Audio ABL Champion BOTW AOTM AOTW Legendary Member - Award Request Accepted

meh i would have to say the easiest program to use would be FL Studio and you can come out with more then decent productions like i do but yeah just buy the software and you should be good
    Where the fuck was I fore they found me?
    Floatn in a meadow, dragonflies all around me
    Seeded in a ghetto, smokin cigarellos
    Stress oceans try to drown me
    Walking on water like when Christ did, glidin
    Mic in my plam like the trident in the hand of Poseidon

it is very possible to make beats in cooledit....thats what i used to do...cuz all i had other than that, was Hip-Hop EJay 2....so id go in hip hop e-jay 2, make my loops, create my soundsw whatever whatever, and then place them all wherever i wanted in cooledit...

but its a BIG pain in the ass, and not worth the time....so id go with what ythey said.....
    smack an old lady in the head with a brick, taker her purse, then run to guitar center...its either 150 or 200 dollars for the nicest FL...but id reccomend waiting until FL 7 comes out..it has more, and nicer shit that comes with it...

Awards 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by MCeePJ
    Can you read?..i clearly said i cant d/l

honestly... I didn't see that... but you wanna go ahead with Nick and try to talk shit..? Talk about a confidence booster..? when you and I both know I'd shit on you musically at any given time... Don't be mad because I won't help you make beats on a shitty program... you might as well use a table and pencil... you and everyone else on the board knows I'd easily give out a program... it's nothing... Don't be mad lil fella that I won't teach you how to make a beat using a piece of shit... and Don't stand behind someone who literally knows shit... grow some balls guy.
    AlieNation
    ..GrindHouse..

Coming Soon

Battle Record
    34-8
    Awards 25+ Wins

honestly... I didn't see that... but you wanna go ahead with Nick and try to talk shit..? Talk about a confidence booster..? when you and I both know I'd shit on you musically at any given time... Don't be mad because I won't help you make beats on a shitty program... you might as well use a table and pencil... you and everyone else on the board knows I'd easily give out a program... it's nothing... Don't be mad lil fella that I won't teach you how to make a beat using a piece of shit... and Don't stand behind someone who literally knows shit... grow some balls guy.
    lmao wtf..whos talkin shit...i thought you were being awkward tellin me to d/l it thats it.

quit talking about how dope you are and make some moves. being witty with comebacks on a message board does not constitute dopeness. your really not good bro. your a netcee period. probably havnt even done a show. dont even talk back dawg, i wont respond, i really hate getting dragged into this bullshit, although i cannot deny its fun, thats why you do it.

i know you better than you think, thats the only reason i chose to make a comment about you. ive been seeing you act a fool on the internet for quite a while. just shut your fucking trap and quit roaming around the site trying to put kids down for your own self gradification. But honestly, its funny to see. Especially when you try to act like you know a whole lot about audio production and shit, and try to give people tips, haha its great. anyway, take care bro.

Quote Originally Posted by MCeePJ
    lmao wtf..whos talkin shit...i thought you were being awkward tellin me to d/l it thats it.
    wow, you just got bullied.

Battle Record
    34-8
    Awards 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Bianco
    wow, you just got bullied.
    no i dont get bullied kid, icant be arsed arguing over stupid shit..the nets the net , ill argue back and talk shit in real life where i can back it up. thx