Page 1 of 7 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 100

Thread: Season 6 week 2 mag

Battle Record
    64-44

Season 6 week 2 mag

welcome to LLL season 6 -- bottom battles? week 2 mag

[I] intro..
    for the mostpart the effort put into the bottom battles were extremely fierce this week. a dangerous 3way match between Nightmare, rival, and advisory promised to be satisfying. those who lost last week didnt give up, they mostly fought harder this week to turn the tables on those 0-1 recs. and some other growing talents just wont stop elevating. a few pussy no-shows. people who dropped had some nicely executed punches, wordplays and personals. keep it up guys, and they may need to switch the name "bottom battles" to "top battles"...lol

[II]outcome overview..
    Wyte(1-0) vs Cornea(1-0)
    wyte was too caught up on the Corn reference here and the first attempt was iight, but the second and third bars began to be played... a bulls eye line that went over well with the crowd. Cornea had more origionality, he threw one really good punch about eating wytes brains, lmao.. took me time to realize how funny shit actually was. the creativity and harshness cornea brought to another level this time around, good battle guys, winner-cornea.

Big Biz'ness(0-1) vs ab0ve(0-1)
    Big Biz'ness came ok, Ab0ve stepped up his game this time around and threw some better worded and set-up punches. some concepts were played and that was the only downside to this battle. Vlad came out on top with a few cleverly thought out concepts. the chance in hell line was decent. ab0ve had a straight brown-nose line.. i have a feeling ab0ve is going to start ownin niggaz if he is serious about elevating. come even harder next week yall, winner-Big Biz'ness

D.Silver(1-0) vs inhuman(1-0)
    Both emcee's came nice in this battle, a few flips and whatnot. D.silver had a window of opportunity line after finding quotes by inhuman, two of the quotes combined with punches brought some ammo to the table. inhuman came with nice wordplays tho, some i've never seen before. the telecast line was nice, so was the D.liver reference which was a nice combination of a wordplay/punch. honestly i think they both came evenly and the battle could have went either way, i hope to see a rematch from you two again.
    winner-inhuman

+..Nightmare..+(0-0) vs Rival(0-0) vs Advisory (1-0)
    a deadly 3way match.. Advisory i think killed rival in his 2nd half of his verse, he didnt go as hard against nightmare for some odd reason. Rival had a few nice bars against advisory and nightmare, Rival had the most competitive verse against both emcees evenly. Nightmare killed niggaz early with an opener attack, basically wrappin it up calling there trash under him, like a landfill, lmao. the most played lines, but also the most origional... another eggo line, i dont know wat the hell it is with these things maybe yall been seeing the commersials or something. anyways,
    winner-+..Nightmare..+

[III]NoShow shine.

lOOk$(0-1) vs Cass(0-1)
    looks verse was a bit below average. he didnt have enough of an appatite for victory. basically a noshow verse, that shows. Cass acted like a little bitch and signed out... go cry to $pit to put you back in when it gets more competitive lmao

Es-Q(0-1) vs Kicking Bird(0-1)
    Lion wordplay ive seen before, but roar/raw seemed to add to it and made it jimmy's own. the indian punch had to be the best in your verse, wording and consistency was good. Suge knight forgot all about the battle, well that sucks for him i guess.

Psykosis(0-1) vs DarkSunz Chyld(0-1)
    Psykosis had HORRIBLE consistency... he also had 2 really nice bars that had me rollin. the mop the floor line had me crack a smile, nice one. if you keep that kind of consistency of a punches set-up next week, i can almost guarentee you a win. i dont know who darksunz is, nobody important to not even bother checking in, V/boot darksunz chyld

Forreal?.(0-0) vs Thoughts(0-0)
    i would have liked to see a verse from thoughts, i guess i should be glad he checked in, but hes a big asshole for not voting anyways...

Bone Collector(1-0) vs Bobericc_lyrics(1-0)
    i dropped good, some people liked my opener alot, fans of the record kind of got offended by my dissing the kingdom come album(vlad). the rest pretty much would have yall sayin "good" or get a "lmao". i still need to work just a bit on perfecting my wording with harshness.. i threw nice punches, wordplay, multis, the whole 9 yards .

[IV]Bobs "mob" talk
    ok yall, time for the lecture about how these noshows are hurting the league really bad..

DarkSunz Chyld
    Cass
    DooDirty
    Quise
    Kicking Bird
    Forreal?.

^are all pretty much on my shit list, i basically hate all of you this week, and im sure that everyone who managed to show are laughing behind your backs, you bunch of fuckin faggots. those of you that are lucky enough to be here next week better show, if not ill piss on your graves after your dead.

as for those who showed and put their all into it, i realize that the top battles failed to better than the bottom this week, if we all keep this consistency up, the tables may be turned and niggaz will want to be on the bottom battles insted, because of the hardcore competition, keep keepin it real emcees, and come with that extra 10% next week...dopeness.

[V]Punches of the week

no particular order...

Quote Originally Posted by Psykosis to DarkSunz Chyld
    myth or legend i'll step up they'll tell stories bout how i tore him
    i'd mop the floor with his face..but i dun wana spread ugly rnd the forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornea to Wyte
    Son, I'm quick with the wit, my punches hit makin you topple
    N Wyte's Ego is so buttered up.....it tastes more like a waffle
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdSteel to ab0ve
    u can wear a badge of honor,but I'll leave ur steez smokin
    cuz if ur above the law,then this is 1 law-thats finna b broke'n.
    Quote Originally Posted by Inhuman to D.Silver
    see i have a job, and that's making you look roughed up and shoddy
    though i'm not a mailman u'll still see D liver getting ripped outta his body
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Silver to Inhuman
    I know your street man, aint driving round there again, I'll be found in a bag...
    Cuz you'll see window of opportunity....to spray & wipe down w/ a rag
    Quote Originally Posted by +..Nightmare..+ to advisory and Rival
    put a whole threw these soft bitches getting chalked so just stand still
    havent seen that much garbage under me sense I walked threw a land fill
    Quote Originally Posted by bobericc_lyrics to Bone Collector
    words i might find like einstein, mutitask nine crimes on sublime minds
    your skillz behind mines, its 2006AD bitch... all BC got is timelines!
    there were plenty more that were worth a mention... i wish i could fit all them, it just proves how well the bottom battles are doing to bring themselves up. keep that harshness, sting, and setup of those punches nice yall.

[VI]Outro
    ill be sure to credit, contradict, and compliment those who deserve it next week.
    Stay dope.
    Last edited by _Lyrics; November 23rd, 2006 at 02:46 PM
    GreaterDesignGrowers.com

Im not a rapper, im a gardener

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

Re: Season 6 week 2 mag

cool cool.

Battle Record
    17-0

W00t made Top Punches dope mag Bob.

way bedder then MArv's lmao

and good luck in the battle

SOTW Week 3
    Rap Battles Site Quotes x1
    Strike A Pose HW Champion x1

Battle Record
    3-2

nice one bob. was a good read

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

10 years strong

Battle Record
    64-44

my fault it came a little late, but its the quality that counts
    GreaterDesignGrowers.com

Banned
    Battle Record
    41-13

Nice Mag.

Middle Weight
    Battle Record
    3-3

coo, mag

word good shit bob...

quick question... does it matter if we have 1 link or how many you supposed to have... been awhile since i was in LLL

Battle Record
    64-44

i think you need 3...

id put 3 good ones just to be safe
    GreaterDesignGrowers.com

Battle Record
    10-3

nice, but the overview of my battle was wrong. Winner-Inhuman. you can go to closed battles and see urself

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    13-17

word at me being the coming wack as fuck in week one then making top punches week two....LMFAO

dope mag yo props to see it up....

if anyone want's help doing the next one holla at me

Battle Record
    64-44

i didnt interview anyone tho ... ^ holla at me friday for an interview for nextweeks mag then.

and inhuman, my fault, i wrote this mag when your match was still a tie, so idunno who was going to win it or not. but i edited you in instead
    GreaterDesignGrowers.com

Battle Record
    10-3

word manukkka

Battle Record
    13-17

wordness

Battle Record
    24-13

This mag was dope.