User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 60

Thread: Season 6 - Week 3 Mag

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Season 6 - Week 3 Mag

Here you go.. will edit my part later

Quote Originally Posted by Apex.
    Season 6 Top Battles Mag: Week 3

Introduction

Now that you’ve seen the worst Mag ever written last week by our good friend Marv I’m sure you won’t have a problem welcoming me back. If you still do, then fuck you.

Anyway, hello to everyone. Week 3 was pretty good. A lot of votes, title matches took place, cuts began, movement in spots is starting to happen. It’s been a good week. Shoutout to $pit for keeping this thing running well. I’m sure we all appreciate it. It seems that the League is developing now and under good Modding turned out to be quite good. I wasn’t here for a lot of the week due to Thanksgiving so I didn’t get to see a lot of the “In Battle” drama. Well, good luck to all in week 4 and let’s see the best week ever.

So about that other shit like the bitching and the no shows and the other dumb shit. Fuck whoever participates in those gay acts. The rustiness that we saw earlier in the season is actually starting to clear up. I’ve seen a lot of better verses from old head yo. Good job.

I was wondering and though, who is actually the top bitcher in the Top Battles? He left, his name was Kicking Bird and he still bitches over the battle we had. LMFAO @ Feebs banning Wireless like 4 times yo. Shits out of control. I mean, the Heychoo name, the Borat. name, the Wireless name, and then the Heychoo. name. Shit’s just kinda funny yo.

So yeah, we’re moving into Week 4, questions that uphold me as of now are…Who’s going to champ this season? Who’s going to hold the title the longest? Shit, who’s the best here?....Shit like that can’t be answered for now but you can have your own opinions on the shit. So onto the rest of the Mag, read it bitches….

Apex’s Words

Fuck the no showers. Fuck the bitchers. And good job to $pit and the League. Those who show at least. I kinda say the same shit here every week, but it’s my own space dumb asses. I’ll say w/e I please. If you have a problem then fuck you too. And ummm, suckl a dick Cry.

Top Matchups

R.Christensen vs. Keyed

No show by Key. Chrit dropped a no show verse. It’s funny that Chrit got a contendor ship match off of two no show wins. But neway do ya thing Chrit.

Feeble Minded vs. Meks

Not truly what I expected from this battle. Feebs had some coo bars and Meks did also, just felt like they didn’t come up to their levels. Feebs won this one kinda easy. I liked the Winning Record line from Feebs and the Adoption line from Meks. Outside of those Feebs was more consistant. Step it up though guys, I know both of you can do better than that.

Zed Peace vs. Apex.

Damn at me yo, I gotta step it up myself. I truly think Zed just bullshitted here. I mean, none of his lines were really hitting. Me, I need to work on a lot. And $pit voted against me. Zed, don’t do that shit no more nigga. Apex. Won this battle but he still needs to work on some things.

Marv vs. Tony Brown

Marv got banned again? ROFL. That’s some shit right there. Lol. Tony Brown won due to the no show. He didn’t really try on his verse I don’t think. I guess Thanksgiving week n ish didn’t allow him to. Newayz, TB wins Marv’s banned. What’s ever new with that guy? Lol.

Viscosity vs. Nick James

Vis seemed rusty as fuck yo. Maybe he had a rushed verse but still he did. Nick James won and his verse was ok. The Palm of Your Hand line made me giggle a bit. Other than that it was basically just decent lines or mehish ones. Not really much to say here except Nick James, you have no room to EVER be cocky. Gay son of a bitch.

Untold vs. Kontext

Double no show. Yippee!!!! Fuckers….

$inister vs. Tay.

$in wins because TayTay’s dumb ass dropped a no show verse like 7 hours before the verses were due. Dip ass. And $in didn’t have anything worth mentioning so I’ll actually hold off on the fucked up remarks until both of these fuckers try on a battle.

Twixn.. vs. Tae

Twixn dropped like some blah shit and Tae didn’t drop at all. Twix won cuz of the no show. The fuck is up with that? The crush a can line did it for me Twix. That was bout the dumbest verse I’ve ever seen from you. Lol.

...?... vs. Cry vs. COM

I think COM is at the age where he no shows for fun. But seriously, the shits getting gay. Didn’t feel like reading all those fucking lines for now so I can’t tell ya’ll which punches I liked. Cry won I think. But fuck you Cry. I already know you have something to say after I write this so fuck your hater ass in advance bitch. Go pop your pimples.

$pit vs. Axl Prose

This was a pretty good battle. Again, didn’t get to read but I saw some lines from the votes that I liked. Laughing Stock line and Louie Vuitton line from $pit was good. LV line had me laughin yo. Lol. Feebs line from JC had me Lol’n in this bitch yo. Shit was funny. $pit won it. He just had the better verse. Not downin JC though. Looks like you’ve shaken off the rust yo. Good to have you back. Good battle guys.

K vs. Heychoo

Good battle here yo. Heychoo had some nice lines. The lopsided chin line had me Lol’n yo. Shit was funny. And the KKK line was good man. Nice flip on the concept. K’s Hairy situation line and LMAO @ that picture line had me Lol’n too yo. Shit was funny. Heychoo had a pretty coo verse but K took this one. Good battle guys. Keep that shit up.

LG vs. Dark Glory

Again I vote Dark Glory to the Bottom yo. Newayz, LG took this one kinda easy with no real effort put into it. His opener about the g/f’s thing was coo. Only good line in the battle really. But LG took it. DG, we understaqnd your wordplay or w/e but the verse was gay yo. Seriously, the shit just wasn’t good. No hate though and don’t get mad just step it up.

Very Well vs. Syanidal

Very Well wins because of a no show. I don’t know if he tried on that verse or not but it wasn’t good. I’m not speaking about this shit. Nothing to talk about.

Top Punches of the Week

There are more then the ones quoted. I’m just picking the absolute best punch out of peeps verses.

Quote Originally Posted by $pitacular
    spit that fire consistant like me? ..c'mon you shook mayne
    n' you display a pattern of wackness that'd make Louis Vuitton look plain
    Quote Originally Posted by AxL Prose
    dawg i knew u was suspect, wat kind of message does that send^
    ya girl must be fuckin ugly, when u thinkin bout Feebs all weekend
    Quote Originally Posted by Heychoo
    Somebody went and told me that K's pimpin - he had me fooled for a sec
    but he should of informed K that the condom doesn't go around his neck
    Quote Originally Posted by K
    I’m fucking sick with it, rip kids and leave them on the floor dead
    So your in a hairy situation, ROLF try N ‘bribe it back to ya forehead
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick James
    Kid, Ur whack, ya needa take a knife to Ur stomache n' hold it there
    U got Rb in the palm of Ur hand, I just wanna know who wrote it there
    ^May be more and I’m sorry if I missed some. But again, didn’t have a lot of time to look at battles. Thanksgiving.

Most Promising Rookie

$pit's words -

Interview

Coming Tomorrow

Conclusion

Again, good luck to all in week 4. Hopefully ya'll fuckers can live with this Mag since Marv posted up such a shitty one last week. Didn't have alot to write this week really. Thanksgiving, and just all around busy. Thanx for reading what I could put up though. Pz.

Written by Apex.

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

Re: Season 6 - Week 3 Mag

lol @ go pop your pimples ..

bitch, you suck.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    7-4

lol @ cocky...

i own this season.

Battle Record
    3-2

^Nah Nick. I'm not even back to my A game. Not by a long shot. but u'll do ok.

Nice job man. I liked this mag better then the other two posted thus far.
    WordPerfect

Battle Record
    34-2

new HW champ son

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    /
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    1-4

nj with the mag.

Battle Record
    9-10

did it for you?

does that mean it was good :P
    READ MORE

nerds

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by K
    new HW champ son

homie.. it's one week outta your life.

¿
    Battle Record
    6-2

i guess cool mag, pretty good read but not much detail involving battles.

Battle Record
    3-5

lol i won't even say wut im thinking

Battle Record
    34-2

oh its on

lmfao

/

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32

shit.. quit actin like you weren't prepping for war as soon as you saw I was ahead in votes last week in the contendership

you probably have 10-15 "$pit" punches waiting from weeks ago lmao

"it's on" .... lmao.

LX...Bitch
    Battle Record
    73-27
    Awards FL Champion 50+ Wins

Oh it's On
    LethalXpressionZ

Xpressing Lethalness

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32

repeating it won't make you a better writer.

you better have a whole verse as hard as your opener on Feebs was.