User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4
Showing results 46 to 58 of 58

Thread: Louis Oh I need a spanking I'm a bad, bad girl...

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-2
    infallible/jesus/quotient or whatever is just acting retarded for fun so don't mind him.

Battle Record
    30-12
    Quote Originally Posted by infallible
    You're insane to even roll around the concept of you exceeding me on a mental level. Sorry but you're just not that sharp. Apparently you feel the need to suddenly come at me in a less-then joking manner in order to show your AIM groupies how you "owned" me. I called you gay. So shouldn't your retort contain the context that implied you aren't instead of simply grasping at straws, or what you call insulting me. I live in Memphis. Please feel free to visit it as it isn't a redneck place in the slightest. You wouldn't know anything about it though. Which shows more ignorance on your part. So please kid-o. As the "cool" kids say...fall back.

Look who tried to bring out the big vocab to try to make himself not look like a moron. I see you decided to actually type out full words and use punctuation too, good boy. First of all, Quo, I don't have "AIM" groupies. The only people I talk to on AIM are people I know in real life. Secondly, you called me gay, yes, did I deny it? No. Though it's good to see how intelluctual you can really be. As for 'grasping at straws', you act as if the trigger for this whole little ego-trip you're on wasn't started by you doing the same. This isn't 2003, and this isn't a text battle, so cool your jets. 'Kid-O'. Now, you have fun playing on the internet with your little e-friends Junior, i'm off to go handle some big boy business.

Battle Record
    30-12
    Quote Originally Posted by Ha Style
    infallible/jesus/quotient or whatever is just acting retarded for fun so don't mind him.

Pfft, fuck him. I don't care if he was good at text. He acts like he doesn't care about the internet, yet when I insulted his intelligent, he got as proper as a kid from Tennessee can get with the grammar real quick-like. He'll say something else and wait for my response, while i'll be out in the real world not recycling my text lines.

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-2
    lol @ text battles.

Battle Record
    3-2
    lmao @ not recycling my text lines

WAFFLEZ LIL NIGGA WAAAAFFLEZ

Battle Record
    3-2
    Quote Originally Posted by Baxter D. Wall
    Look who tried to bring out the big vocab to try to make himself not look like a moron. I see you decided to actually type out full words and use punctuation too, good boy. First of all, Quo, I don't have "AIM" groupies. The only people I talk to on AIM are people I know in real life. Secondly, you called me gay, yes, did I deny it? No. Though it's good to see how intelluctual you can really be. As for 'grasping at straws', you act as if the trigger for this whole little ego-trip you're on wasn't started by you doing the same. This isn't 2003, and this isn't a text battle, so cool your jets. 'Kid-O'. Now, you have fun playing on the internet with your little e-friends Junior, i'm off to go handle some big boy business.
    dude...i...can't...stop...laughing

WAFFLEZ LMFAOFUHUDF @ that garabage

WOW. you n that Wrighter guy should collab on a thread. not a piece. nothing like that. i don't want ur wack asses to ruin hip hop further. i mean like a thought provoking thread... that would be some serious LOL

Battle Record
    28-14
    Awards WOP Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Ha Style
    I bet yall niggas roleplay with tinfoil swords and shit.
    hahaha

but, wack thread
    You need Ghost Dog in your DVD collection

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

it's a bold statement - the new youtube

Battle Record
    3-2
    lmao @ no one but me n Ha knowing that all i did was quote Family Guy

u people are fuckin stupid. serious. all of you.

Battle Record
    30-12
    lmao @ no one but me n Ha knowing that all i did was quote Family Guy

u people are fuckin stupid. serious. all of you.

I knew it silly pants, it's when they're about to do the mommy & daddy dance. .

I got Family Guy on lock niggaaaaa

Battle Record
    30-12
    dude...i...can't...stop...laughing

WAFFLEZ LMFAOFUHUDF @ that garabage

WOW. you n that Wrighter guy should collab on a thread. not a piece. nothing like that. i don't want ur wack asses to ruin hip hop further. i mean like a thought provoking thread... that would be some serious LOL

it's w/e, i'm over net beef. . I just think it's funny when you kids take this shit so seriously.

I bet yall niggas roleplay with tinfoil swords and shit.
    actually its aluminum foil and pizza box shields.

but fuck WoW, i always gotta listen to my friends talk about "grinding" and "PvP"...wtf happened to table top role play? at least use your imagination instead of pressing keys for 36 hours out of your life. *uses blanky as cape and flies around board*

Battle Record
    30-12
    anyone who actually roleplays in WoW is certified virgin. . it's a game that I play because it's better than any other RPG i've played, nothing more, nothing less.

Battle Record
    3-2
    Quote Originally Posted by Baxter D. Wall
    it's w/e, i'm over net beef. . I just think it's funny when you kids take this shit so seriously.
    i'm not a child. n yea ur still pretty gay for playing WoW. "best RPG ever" psssh. crazy.