User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: bx5

bx5

At my local store they have these for 149. a pair, there active 75 watts biamplified. I tried looking them up they apear to be discontinued, It looks like the earlier version of the bx5a, Do you know anything about these?

I have some gear they were willing to buy I can probaly spend 50 bucks on them.

bx5 m-audio us51040
    I tried to google them but most were dead links.

I found them at earth shaking music there selling them for 300.

im pretty much broke, thats why im looking at these I thought they would be better then the dx4 and other monitors in that price range. Some people suggest gettinga sub with these to help with low end, but If I was going to spend 200 on a sub I would just get rpk8s.

I been mixing with 2.1 destop speakers and I got use to them but they do suck, I was thinking if I dont get these monitors just pluging my jvc boombox in to my interface, It has great bass but I doubt its anything close to flat, If I could find a way to use them together I might be able to skip the sub. I dont think there is a way to set the crossover point with it.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    if those are the ones im thinking of they suck, they're considered to be powerfull computer speakers not monitors
    ShoutItOut Records

I see you lookin.. stupid Brandon Heat's Avatar
    Awards 25+ Wins
    they aren't the ones you're thinking of... the bx5's are fine... I have a pair of the 8's... the only difference is the a serious has more clean power... they are better than the dx4's... if you can get rokits and the sub do that instead.
    AlieNation
    ..GrindHouse..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

we see you Cock-A-Roaches looking...

Coming Soon

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    which were the ones u were tellin me not to get? i thought it was bx5 .. it was something x lol
    ShoutItOut Records

Awards 25+ Wins
    dx4...
    AlieNation
    ..GrindHouse..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Coming Soon

I have a hard time keepin up with what he be tellin me not to get too...
    Self Made... You just affiliated.

Oh you mad cuz I'm stylin on you...? You could have better gear and couldnt style it on me...

I wasnt sure since there older models, But they have 75 watts of power compared to the dx4 20. Im been trying to find speakers under 200 and its a bitch. What you mean by clean power, the other thing I found out is oringinaly they had 1" silk dome tweeters now they have 1/2" mylar, is this a big difference?

Check out Brand New site...
    Very Basic, But to the Point...
    more emphasis on Music, then Just chatting..

- albums *updated often*

- mixtapes *updated often*

- Instrumentals

- recording software

- movies & games coming soon

If you fuck with text, or audios, or produce.. this is where you wanna be..

www.rapbattles.com

someones about to get banned...
    Self Made... You just affiliated.

Oh you mad cuz I'm stylin on you...? You could have better gear and couldnt style it on me...

Awards 25+ Wins
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtyp
    I wasnt sure since there older models, But they have 75 watts of power compared to the dx4 20. Im been trying to find speakers under 200 and its a bitch. What you mean by clean power, the other thing I found out is oringinaly they had 1" silk dome tweeters now they have 1/2" mylar, is this a big difference?

clean power means... a clean signal...

and yes silk dome and mylar are different... they have different sounds... mylar is more "metal" sounding but can take alot more watts and silk sounds more muffled...
    AlieNation
    ..GrindHouse..

Coming Soon