User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: 2 nu beatz on soundclick...

2 nu beatz on soundclick...

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/song...songID=4617746 thought- did this beat in 18 minutes

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/song...songID=4604232 24 channels of death- learnin from Nu Jerzey Devil how to make fire without samples

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

it is wat it iz...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Used to love H.E.R
    Battle Record
    0-3
    that beat you said you done in just under 20 min. You sample that right? and changed literally nothing to it except maybe a snare and added a few things here and there. cause thats identical to a beat I got in my stash of downloaded beats.

so yeh, either you stole it, sample it or earths hugest coincenence has occured and two people have made this exact same beat -_-
    Id put my money on the first.

prolly had the same sample... i got off a sample cd

it is wat it iz...

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Thought beat, I'm feelin' the sample but true that them drumz is pretty much basic...

24 channels of death...Feelin' the melody...lol @ 'Silent hill' voice clip, pretty unnecessary but doesn't fuck up...Aight 'em drumz is good but somethin' is missin'...Prolly just someone rappin' over it nothin' big but nothin' whack either man, keep it up

holla
    Krit!cally damaged

Quote Originally Posted by Krit!cal
    Thought beat, I'm feelin' the sample but true that them drumz is pretty much basic...

24 channels of death...Feelin' the melody...lol @ 'Silent hill' voice clip, pretty unnecessary but doesn't fuck up...Aight 'em drumz is good but somethin' is missin'...Prolly just someone rappin' over it nothin' big but nothin' whack either man, keep it up

holla
    thanks....
    on the 1st i was goin for a wutang ish style...
    and for the 2nd i was jus goin crazy... but ur right about it, i think it needs a stronger synth lead... illl go back to it sometime later

it is wat it iz...

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    that first beat is made basic.. and that kick is weak

2nd... the main melody sounds like a door bell lol... this kick is also weak
    Shoutitout Records